Fauci Emails

Uh, Guy, Trump could have been a hero on Covid. Instead, because he is a malignant narcissist, the worst public health crisis since the 1919 Spanish Flu Epidemic became about him and not all the people who were sick and dying.

Trump could have ridden COVID to a second term and been a hero....just like Bush after 9-11

Bush didn’t make 9-11 a partisan issue, he didn’t make it about him, he told America there were tough decisions to be made.
Trump was only concerned with two things......that his economy not be affected and that it wouldn’t affect his re-election

Lol

W did not make 911 a "partisan issue" because most of the ZIONISTS TRAITORS involved with 911 were not real republicans, and many were democrats like

Chuck schumer
Traitor Joe
Dianne Feinstein
Adamschiff
Michael mukasey
Mike Bloomberg
Jeff zucker
Rupert (100% for Bill Clinton) Murdoch
The Cheney family
Mitt romney

It’s not the government’s job to protect my health

Yes it is
Especially during a pandemic

When Zionist traitors tell you that they need to protect you, they lie.

All of their crap is not real....

Global warming
Covid

And each different Zionist fraud gets totally biased media coverage, and weakens America, which is the one thing Zionist traitors do not care about - america

Yes it is

Global warming
Covid

And each different Zionist fraud gets totally biased media coverage, and weakens America, which is the one thing Zionist traitors do not care about - america
One trick pony
Its da Joos

Yes it is

Global warming
Covid

One trick pony
Its da Joos

It is YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC behind each one....

Trust big government to save you.... Says the JEW

Uh, Guy, Trump could have been a hero on Covid. Instead, because he is a malignant narcissist, the worst public health crisis since the 1919 Spanish Flu Epidemic became about him and not all the people who were sick and dying.

Trump could have ridden COVID to a second term and been a hero....just like Bush after 9-11

Bush didn’t make 9-11 a partisan issue, he didn’t make it about him, he told America there were tough decisions to be made.
Trump was only concerned with two things......that his economy not be affected and that it wouldn’t affect his re-election
Your last line I agree totally with. No other prez ever worried about his economy and how it could affect his reelection. That is a first for a prez to ever consider that.

Trump told Fauci-Kevorkian from the beginning it was a lab. Fauci-Kevorkian knew this but realized he was funding this same lab. This was Fauci Kevorkians honey pot.

You and I paid for the research, paid for the labs operation, paid for the creation of the virus......What happens next

Tom Cotton was screaming about this while you were too busy with a fake impeachment

Who called Trump a racist for putting travel restrictions on China, shitforbrains?

That was the problem with Trumps response to COVID
He shut down travel from China (had no effect) and then did a victory lap telling everyone he had beaten COVID
He missed a critical two months to stop the spread
Of course you think open borders is the solution to pandemics.
Red Herring that had nothing to do with the spread of COVID in this country

Conservatives......Don’t blame Trump...

BLAME MEXICO
Of course letting illegals flood into this country without even testing them for the ChiCom Flu is irrelevant! Orange man bad!

Why is Canada arresting people for walking their dog outside right now?

ORANGE MAN BAD IS WHY!

BLAME MEXICO!
Boy you like to blame everyone in the world for everything but who is REALLY to blame. You are fucking AMAZIN at that skill set

Yes it is
Where’s that in the Constitution?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Yes it is
Where’s that in the Constitution?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Oh, so you think it’s the governments job to keep people from using drugs, alcohol, and smoking anything and limiting us to 1500 calories a day of a prescribed diet.

It’s the welfare of your health ya know!

Parrot is as parrot does....

Why did cdc say that 93% of Covid deaths were not really caused by Covid?

There are two types of people, those who think and those who parrot. We have way too many parrots influencing both parties. If all your understanding is on a subject is that you have a beak and a birdbrain, you really should just stfu....

Says the moron who parrots what he hears on Hate Radio.

Lovely selective editing!
Hungary: 306
Czechia: 283
Brazil: 272
Italy: 210
Poland: 196
UK: 191
US: 181

Hey, fuckwad, I listed G7 countries. If you want an equivalent to the US, it's G-7 countries. We did worse than four G-7 Countries - Japan, Germany, France and Canada.

That we did "better" than a third world country like Brazil is nothing to be proud of.

If Cuomo hadn’t ordered senior care homes to take in sick 23 year old patients into their facilities and Pelosi telling everybody to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show solidarity the US death rate would have been much lower.

Actually, neither of those things had anything to do with the death toll.

Here's why the death toll was so bad.

Trump let a bunch of infected Americans flood back from China by panicking them into thinking they wouldn't be able to get out.

Trump disbanded the Pandemic Response Team.

Trump stopped cooperating with WHO

Trump mocked mask usage and social distancing.

Trump encouraged nutjobs to break quarantine and even show up at state capitols with guns.

Trump held Super Spreader Events.

Trump told people it would go away by Easter. (Little did we suspect, he meant, Easter 2022).

Had nothing to do with Nancy trying to discourage active racism against Asian people, which Trump promoted every time he said "China Virus" and "Kung Flu"

Lol

W did not make 911 a "partisan issue" because most of the ZIONISTS TRAITORS involved with 911 were not real republicans, and many were democrats like

Uh, guy, your Hero Trump sucked up to the Zionists more than the Democrats did. He even moved the US embassy to East Jerusalem, a move that previous Republicans would have considered too provocative.

If you hate me you hate reality!

Fraudi is quite possibly the sickest fucktard ever to gain control of political power. And he is not a Jew which probably pisses off Jews.

Lol

Uh, guy, your Hero Trump sucked up to the Zionists more than the Democrats did. He even moved the US embassy to East Jerusalem, a move that previous Republicans would have considered too provocative.

And he did not stop there. He put three Zionist traitors on the SCOTUS. He put a Zionist traitor in charge of FBI.

And that is how he won 35 states in a landslide and is out, because

Donald trump trusted Jews

and paid for it....

And he did not stop there. He put three Zionist traitors on the SCOTUS. He put a Zionist traitor in charge of FBI.

And that is how he won 35 states in a landslide and is out, because

Donald trump trusted Jews

and paid for it....

There are some Jews hiding under your bed, right now.... they are going to give you a bris tonight.

Amazing the hate you get when you tell the truth about Zionists....

Zionists prefer to be Zionists IN THE CLOSET like homO and Michael Robinson.

Do not notice the truth that I am a Zionist Jew, or I'll troll you and call you names!!!!!

lol

Y'all like hiding and conspiring, and you really hate it when someone opens the CLOSET DOOR and shines some light....

Do not notice the truth that I am a Zionist Jew, or I'll troll you and call you names!!!!!

lol

Y'all like hiding and conspiring, and you really hate it when someone opens the CLOSET DOOR and shines some light....

A bunch of Zionists are going to jump out of your closet to night and feed you Matzah Balls.

lol

A bunch of Zionists are going to jump out of your closet to night and feed you Matzah Balls.

Still haven't found any of the thousands of athletes we know who even needed treatment for this "lethal pandemic" of which the only evidence it is "here" is a bullshit test....

Still haven't found any of the thousands of athletes we know who even needed treatment for this "lethal pandemic" of which the only evidence it is "here" is a bullshit test....

Wow. Yes, young, healthy people are less likely to need serious treatment. I know, it's amazing.

When I was young and in the military, I was hardly an "athlete", but I almost never had to go on sick call.

Forum List

Back