Fauci floats (F)retirement

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The dimwitted runt has already expressed concerns about the red tsunami coming in Nov, and fears being dragged through the streets by the survivors of his serial killing spree. Give him the beagle treatment he invented - tie him up, slit his vocal chords and let sand flies eat his face off.

Use time lapse compression and put the video on TikTok?

June 2. 2022

Entirely conceivable that you will need a shot every year for covid. WHAT did i tell you guys...you guys that took the clot shot. YOU SAID that was a lie. STraight out of his mouth...then and now. YOU can still ignore it if you like but it won't do you any good.

AND is this the video he says he will retire in 2024? You bet he will.. But i'll tell you. It reminds me of What's her name Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg...i will not retire till.......and i thought at the time..oh woman....you have sealed YOUR fate and it just may be...that Anfeny has sealed his too.

Not too long ago some scientific research paper and i use the term loosely...scientific that is....found that we all have plastic in our bodies....from eating from plastic, drinking from plastic and NOW it has been found that we have microplastics deep in our lungs from those effing masks that they told us were safe, then not safe, then safe, then evidence of our caring, and evidence of our submission thensafe, then ineffective, then necessary on planes then not, and now ......not safe again. :smile::blahblah::badgrin:.

The dimwitted runt has already expressed concerns about the red tsunami coming in Nov, and fears being dragged through the streets by the survivors of his serial killing spree. Give him the beagle treatment he invented - tie him up, slit his vocal chords and let sand flies eat his face off.

Use time lapse compression and put the video on TikTok?
You Trumptards are always in need of a whipping boy to cover up for Trump's psychosis & incompetence.

Forum List

Back