Fauci Says He’s No Longer Sure COVID Occurred Naturally

It’s in politics because this whole ChiCom Flu event has been political.

And now Fauci admits to another lie. Vindicated yet again.
How much has Fauci made the past year above his huge government salary?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now calling for further investigation into the origins of COVID-19 in a departure from his dismissal of the Wuhan lab leak hypothesis last year.

President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, who has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said he was unsure when asked by Politifact’s Katie Sanders about whether he was still confident that COVID-19 emerged naturally.

“No, actually. … No, I’m not convinced about that. I think that we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened,” Fauci said during the May 11 interview. “Certainly, the people who’ve investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could’ve been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus.”

look at the actual interview with Fauci: Poynter @Poynter

Around 11min, Fauci is responding to Rand Paul's accusations instead of scientific comment on the origins of virus. NYpost/fox took a snippet out of context. In the video a minute later, Fauci states its most likely natural origin.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now calling for further investigation into the origins of COVID-19 in a departure from his dismissal of the Wuhan lab leak hypothesis last year.

President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, who has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said he was unsure when asked by Politifact’s Katie Sanders about whether he was still confident that COVID-19 emerged naturally.

“No, actually. … No, I’m not convinced about that. I think that we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened,” Fauci said during the May 11 interview. “Certainly, the people who’ve investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could’ve been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus.”

Around 11min, Fauci is responding to Rand Paul's accusations instead of scientific comment on the origins of virus. NYpost/fox took a snippet out of context. In the video a minute later, Fauci states its most likely natural origin.
Link is Denver and WSJ is saying the same.

Even Leftard yahoo.

Fauci knows exactly where it was produced because he delivered it from North Carolina to Wuhan with 3.7 million Obama dollars to the lab in China to prepare it for "gain of function". < insure it's ability to get the job done.

Here is what China's curriculum looks like:
"In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war. The achievement is unprecedented. This is an epoch-making historical record. So for the liberal, America-worshiping cult within China, their worship of the U.S. is actually unfounded. After this trade war and biological warfare, the U.S. was beaten back to its original shape," Ping proclaimed. < advanced learning professor.

They teach math over there too..

Except that no one has created any virus in a lab yet.
Nor is covid-19 a very good bio weapon, since it hardly kills anyone.
Mostly just those over 70, which actually makes a war time economy more efficient, not less.
The FauciVirus wasn't created out of thin air....It's a juiced up bat virus.

Except that covid-19 is a horrible bio weapon because it only kills people over 70, or over weight and vapping.
That would actually make you enemy stronger, not weaker.

Mostly just those over 70, which actually makes a war time economy more efficient, not less.

Except that covid-19 is a horrible bio weapon because it only kills people over 70, or over weight and vapping.
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

It destroyed the economy of the world and crushed liberty around the world forever.
And got that moron installed in the White House.
Mission accomplished.

He's alwayx been in f a vor of it, hasn't he?
He was sure of it a year and a half ago....He's the asshole who helped set up the CCP's gain of function research.
Yep. Fauci keeps on lying.
What is he lying about?
Masks, funding, origins, social distancing, how it is spread, how lethal

Remember FaUCI and his organization paid the chinese to make this virus more spreadable and thusly more deadly....

He knew from day 1---from the first case that the Wuhan lab was experimenting on this virus to make it more deadly and more easily spread----and he knew from day one that the virus does not spread human to human in nature, but the motherfucker lied his ass off for months when this started. He knew about this disease way before anyone even died from it. HE knew-from day 1 unlike the rest of us. And instead of staying what he knew about this virus....he lied and kept lying about it.

Masks don't work--he knew this--all medical personal knew this but he kept with the lies about the masks and social distancing.

He lied about the deaths---and how this disease is spread and its kill rate. He purposely used cuomo murder the elderly in nursing homes numbers as Cuomo purposely spread this disease to those most at risk of this disease the elderly with dipshit corrupt Fauci in almost daily contact with cuomo. A real doctor would have told Cuomo to stop purposely killing off people instead of aiding him in racking the death kill totals.

He was sure of it a year and a half ago....He's the asshole who helped set up the CCP's gain of function research.
What is he lying about?

When has he accidentally slipped and told the truth is the apt question. With him it's just obfuscation, lies, ambiguity.

What is he lying about?
Masks, funding, origins, social distancing, how it is spread, how lethal

Remember FaUCI and his organization paid the chinese to make this virus more spreadable and thusly more deadly....

He knew from day 1---from the first case that the Wuhan lab was experimenting on this virus to make it more deadly and more easily spread----and he knew from day one that the virus does not spread human to human in nature, but the motherfucker lied his ass off for months when this started. He knew about this disease way before anyone even died from it. HE knew-from day 1 unlike the rest of us. And instead of staying what he knew about this virus....he lied and kept lying about it.

Masks don't work--he knew this--all medical personal knew this but he kept with the lies about the masks and social distancing.

He lied about the deaths---and how this disease is spread and its kill rate. He purposely used cuomo murder the elderly in nursing homes numbers as Cuomo purposely spread this disease to those most at risk of this disease the elderly with dipshit corrupt Fauci in almost daily contact with cuomo. A real doctor would have told Cuomo to stop purposely killing off people instead of aiding him in racking the death kill totals.
I was hoping for some quotes to back that up.

When we look at the lengths the CCP went to, initially, to cover up the origins of the virus, and if we consider the fact that first outbreak occurred just a few miles away from the only lab in China doing gain-function research, it does start to get suspicious.

It's tricky, because there are plenty of political motivations for blaming China for the pandemic, motivations that have nothing to do with the facts -- and we don't really want to indulge them. But the facts are still there, and many of them point to the lab theory. It's definitely worth more investigation. No way we should simply take the CCP's claims at face value.

Just out of curiosity, when did Fauci come out in favor of not continuing to investigate the origins of COVID 19 or rule out the possibility that it originated in a lab? If he did, I must have missed it.

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can provide.

Just out of curiosity, when did Fauci come out in favor of not continuing to investigate the origins of COVID 19 or rule out the possibility that it originated in a lab? If he did, I must have missed it.

Follow me and learn, grasshopper.

Follow me and learn, grasshopper.

Thanks, I don't see where he says want to stop investigating the origins, but Fauci is hard to track since he seems to make announcements all the time and many of them are contradictory.

Last edited:

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

If something only kills the elderly who are no longer productive, that strengthens the economy, not weakens it.

It destroyed the economy of the world and crushed liberty around the world forever.
And got that moron installed in the White House.
Mission accomplished.

Shouldn't have.
Since it has such a low lethality, the least harm and death would have been from accelerating its infection instead of "flattening the curve".
The only thing I can think of is they wanted to keep it around longer so they could sell vaccines?
Don't get it myself.

Forum List

Back