Fauci Says He’s No Longer Sure COVID Occurred Naturally

The Delta variant has multiple mutations that appear to give it an advantage over other strains. The most important apparent advantage is that the mutations may make the strain more transmissible, which would also make it the most dangerous variant yet. One study indicated B.1.617.2 may be up to 50 percent more transmissible than the B.1.1.7 (U.K./Alpha) variant. Professor Neil Ferguson, a leading epidemiologist at Imperial College London and one of the chief pandemic advisers to the U.K. government, said on June 4 that the “best estimate at the moment” is that Delta is 60 percent more transmissible than Alpha, which is itself more transmissible than the original strain of the coronavirus that emerged in China in late 2019 — and that is why scientists believe it became a dominant variant globally.

so where is the lab in India, which produced such a superior virus than the wuhan lab created?

Viruses in nature do not become stronger as they are passed to the next host.
its certainly possible with a mutation rate up to a million times faster.

Not with a natural virus. This was a bioengineered virus so all bets are off.
"RNA sequences closely resemble those of viruses that silently circulate in bats, and epidemiologic information implicates a bat-origin virus infecting unidentified animal species sold in China’s live-animal markets."

...the first, more deadlier SARS virus seemed to cause the 2002-2003 outbreak after it had managed to jump from bats to humans via intermediate hosts such as masked palm civets. Yes, some masked beings may have inadvertently partnered with bats to bring the original SARS virus to humans. So it wouldn’t be too surprising if something like that happened again for SARS-CoV2.

Imagine being told that a bio-weapon might take the lives of 1% to 3.4% of the people that it infects but you don’t quite know specifically which ones. The difference between SARS-CoV2 and pathogens like the Ebola Virus or anthrax is like the difference between a bunch of sofas and a collection of missiles. Sure, the former can cause harm but not in a predictable and consistent manner. If someone actually decided to develop SARS-CoV2 as a bio-weapon, that person needs to find a new job.

It was bioengineered. The people involved in this engineering need to be investigated.
actually, the lab developed all the test swabs with contact on them to test positive to a test they developed so a positive result would be read and then the lab could say it was the virus. The one that didn't exist. The rest is all history now. It's why the evils wanted everyone tested. Slick. I didn't fall for it though. Not sure how many of me are out there, but no one can convince me otherwise.

The Delta variant has multiple mutations that appear to give it an advantage over other strains. The most important apparent advantage is that the mutations may make the strain more transmissible, which would also make it the most dangerous variant yet. One study indicated B.1.617.2 may be up to 50 percent more transmissible than the B.1.1.7 (U.K./Alpha) variant. Professor Neil Ferguson, a leading epidemiologist at Imperial College London and one of the chief pandemic advisers to the U.K. government, said on June 4 that the “best estimate at the moment” is that Delta is 60 percent more transmissible than Alpha, which is itself more transmissible than the original strain of the coronavirus that emerged in China in late 2019 — and that is why scientists believe it became a dominant variant globally.

so where is the lab in India, which produced such a superior virus than the wuhan lab created?

"RNA sequences closely resemble those of viruses that silently circulate in bats, and epidemiologic information implicates a bat-origin virus infecting unidentified animal species sold in China’s live-animal markets."

...the first, more deadlier SARS virus seemed to cause the 2002-2003 outbreak after it had managed to jump from bats to humans via intermediate hosts such as masked palm civets. Yes, some masked beings may have inadvertently partnered with bats to bring the original SARS virus to humans. So it wouldn’t be too surprising if something like that happened again for SARS-CoV2.

Imagine being told that a bio-weapon might take the lives of 1% to 3.4% of the people that it infects but you don’t quite know specifically which ones. The difference between SARS-CoV2 and pathogens like the Ebola Virus or anthrax is like the difference between a bunch of sofas and a collection of missiles. Sure, the former can cause harm but not in a predictable and consistent manner. If someone actually decided to develop SARS-CoV2 as a bio-weapon, that person needs to find a new job.

It was bioengineered. The people involved in this engineering need to be investigated.
actually, the lab developed all the test swabs with contact on them to test positive to a test they developed so a positive result would be read and then the lab could say it was the virus. The one that didn't exist. The rest is all history now. It's why the evils wanted everyone tested. Slick. I didn't fall for it though. Not sure how many of me are out there, but no one can convince me otherwise.
Funny thing, the folks who did the testing stuck these swabs up into the sinus, and then, they told us to cover our mouths. Doesn't anyone other than myself look at that picture and ask, why didn't they just swab the mouth? Really? Now, that's hilarious.

Funny thing, the folks who did the testing stuck these swabs up into the sinus, and then, they told us to cover our mouths. Doesn't anyone other than myself look at that picture and ask, why didn't they just swab the mouth? Really? Now, that's hilarious.

I didn't have any either. I've never had a test to tell me I'm sick so no need starting now. Several people were swabbed here and a few of them were seriously injured when they stuck the swab too far and it breached the brain.

I didn't have any either. I've never had a test to tell me I'm sick so no need starting now. Several people were swabbed here and a few of them were seriously injured when they stuck the swab too far and it breached the brain
Then cover your mouth cause the virus was in your nose! Too funny

Forum List

Back