Fauci Says It’s Time to Move Toward Normalcy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Because Science*!

1645191994044.jpeg

“The world and the United States, and particularly certain parts of the United States, are just up to here with COVID, they just really need to get their life back,” Fauci said in an interview with Reuters. “You don’t want to be reckless and throw everything aside, but you’ve got to start inching toward that.”

Funny how since day one the “science” of Fauci has always been centered around political goals, agendas and polling.

Masks don’t work/work/don’t work
Vaccines work/don’t work/get it anyway
Shutdowns work/don’t work
Etc etc

Because Science*!

View attachment 603017

“The world and the United States, and particularly certain parts of the United States, are just up to here with COVID, they just really need to get their life back,” Fauci said in an interview with Reuters. “You don’t want to be reckless and throw everything aside, but you’ve got to start inching toward that.”

Funny how since day one the “science” of Fauci has always been centered around political goals, agendas and polling.

Etc etc

The Dems want to run away from this as fast as they possibly can.

Sorry, no. Nice that we get to take the masks off. But we remember.

He also says it would be risky to take the masks off kids. Keep the masks on the population most harmed by them and least affected by Covid. Oh, and they don't work anyway.

More science.

Because Science*!

View attachment 603017

Etc etc
Doctor Fauci has been nominated for Sainthood. What does the Pope say?

Because Science*!

View attachment 603017

Etc etc
Did you expect it to last forever?
Instead of being jubilant you always want to complain and whine about it.

Well they beat the dead covid dog as long as they could and the natives are restless. So they start backing off in cities and then states, then the government starts doing it and finally fauci. I guess he got the go ahead from his handlers in the Biden administration on what to say. He never speaks up till after the government has first,

If it weren't for the Canadian truckers bringing so much attention I don't think they would be starting to back off. They would have kept pushing. The truckers made the issue too big to contain. Kind of like Afghanistan, they with held information until it got too big for them and then started talking about it.

Because Science*!

View attachment 603017

Etc etc

Political Science I guess is "science", and right now Dr. Fauci's party is getting ready to crash and/or burn.

Fauci seems to definitely be "following the science" by changing course.

Well let's see, before the Pandemic we did not have to listen to lying Fauci as he was not making more money than any other person in the Federal government

So getting back to normal, I would assume, would mean getting rid of dingleberry.
I thought Fauci has been holding the same Federal Job for decades. I don't think he got a pay raise because of the pandemic and he has been Highest Paid for a long time. I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back