Fauci Strikes Yet Again!

What number jab are you up to you callous, cold hearted fascist, four of five???

100 kids likely died just this week,

:linky:

JAMA study released says that one out of every five-hundred children 5 yrs and under requires hospitalization following jab with mRNA!

I'm quite certain you're exinct by no later than 2025, and as soon as this winter, maybe this next week!

Damn, that is one hell of a range...next week to 3 years....way to take a stand you ballless wonder.

Damn, that is one hell of a range...next week to 3 years....way to take a stand you ballless wonder.
You are one lazy piece of fascist shit,

Stone cold dead by no later than 2025, perhaps as early as this winter, happy trails..... :fu:

You are one lazy piece of fascist shit,

How did I know you could not link to the actual study, just some sites spin of it.

Stone cold dead by no later than 2025, perhaps as early as this winter, happy trails..... :fu:

Still no ball, this winter or 2025? That is a 3 year span of time. This is the best you can do?

How pathetic.

How did I know you could not link to the actual study, just some sites spin of it.

Still no ball, this winter or 2025? That is a 3 year span of time. This is the best you can do?

How pathetic.
Folks, do you see above retard and its comment, see that, its so fucking stupid it didn't read the article, let alone click upon the included link to the actual JAMA study, literally all it did was click upon the post and then dismiss it out of hand, presumably because it felt it a source it could disparage, its not a source it can disparage, it would have learned such if it had actually read the simply one page source material! The really really good news is that the retard almost certainly will be dead at some over the next three years, good fucking riddance to it....Oh, and from my link,

Forum List

Back