Favorite Morning Smells

Waking up after fucking all night as the first sunlight dawns in and you watch her sleep, her beautiful chest falling in and out, and you take the deepest of deep breaths and breathe her scent into your soul.

I like that smell.

Last edited:
I like to arise to a beautiful, colorful world that has no scent. :) That makes me very happy.

The feminine smells coming from my ladies pillows.

Sounds plural.. explain in detail ...:lol:

Polygamy. We have been together for about 12 years now, and they put up with me. Nothing unusual about the relationship really. A little more chatty I suppose, but I haven't been happier. :eusa_angel: It's kind of like with kids, the more you have, the more love and happiness you are surrounded with.

The feminine smells coming from my ladies pillows.

Polygamy. We have been together for about 12 years now, and they put up with me. Nothing unusual about the relationship really. A little more chatty I suppose, but I haven't been happier. :eusa_angel: It's kind of like with kids, the more you have, the more love and happiness you are surrounded with.

All this time you've been referring to "your ladies", I've been thinking you were a pimp.:lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

All this time you've been referring to "your ladies", I've been thinking you were a pimp.:lmao:

No, but I was thinking I have never seen or talked to a pimp. The only way I guess they exist is what they show on TV. There is that coyote club and I never hear them mention it either, not that I have seen it in real life, just TV.

If I wasn't so satisfied with my life.. I might be a little jealous...:lol:

Forum List

Back