Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Your stupid support of Hamas using schools as military bases, while not keeping children out while in use, is either incredibly naive, or just plain evil.
I’m thinking it’s the latter
read post #164 before critiquing my posts

IMHO bombing entry points by bombing hospitals, schools, and mosques is barbaric.
A very flimsy excuse to murder innocents.
In war who is not "innocent"? In any case----the hospitals, schools and mosques are not being bombed in the manner you WISH they were. The ground troops have some aerial coverage so that less innocent soldiers under attack get killed

What do watch? CNN? Hamas gave their side of the news to Marxist left wing news organizations. While Fox provides the true, Israeli side of the story.
No teevee news dummy. It’s all propaganda designed to support the criminal state and oligarchy. Get your shit together!

Fox lies to you and you believe the lies, which why you’re a racist dumb fucker.

No teevee news dummy. It’s all propaganda designed to support the criminal state and oligarchy. Get your shit together!

Fox lies to you and you believe the lies, which why you’re a racist dumb fucker.
Oh, I have black friends, Muslim friends, I have Asian friends. You calling me a racist is just stupid. Apparently you rather see Israel collapse and the Jews there see a second holocaust.

The answer is "NO". I don't care if the enemy had their headquarters there. The answer is still "NO".

US-made munitions used in Israeli strike on Gaza school that killed 22, experts say​

Then you’re wrong. When an enemy refuses to engage under the generally accepted “Rules of War” and hides itself behind and underneath civilian targets, they make them military targets. Especially when the civilian population willingly accepts these militants into the civilian population and actively conceals them.

May 1941 the Allies shelled a Catholic Monastery called Monte Cassino in Italy. It was a Seminary that housed about 250 boys. The destruction was hailed as a victory for the Allies.

Lets be clear. You come to my neighborhood. You kill rape and murder my family and neighbors.
You drag their naked bodies as trophies and cheer. Im gonna come after your ass and pound you into the ground like a tent stake.
And anyone who gets in my way. Schools included
I get that. I'm much more vicious than that.

But my primary objective is to punish the guilty, not the innocent.

No, the shooting civilian deaths are due to Hamas using human shields. Also the civilian deaths in schools and hospitals are due to Hamas using them as strongholds.
Escaped hostages were walking toward the IDF under a white flag. They were all shot and killed. QED

Forum List

Back