Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Even if they announce they're going to bomb (so get your "innocent" asses out of there)?
yes. why destroy schools or hospitals when no terrorists would be killed?

Don't come crying that Gaza needs to be rebuilt, the US will not contribute.

What you fail to understand is that, it is their choice. We can’t make it for them. And that, it is exactly this reason that their citizens will die.
Killing citizens instead of terrorists is butchery for no reason.

I like when Mosad kill terrorist leaders instead of school kids, like when they got one in Tehran recently.

There are others in Qatar and all over the ME. Like when the US took Solemani out with a drone.

Hamas loves to hide in hospitals and schools. South Africa is crying "war crimes" and the International Court of Justice blindly sided with them. Of course innocent civilians will die, but it is Hamas' fault, not Israel's.

Proving my point. Ground operations to clear Hamas out is better than destroying hospitals and schools with bombs.
And yet you were denying that they dont hold munitions weapons.

That IS EXACTLY WHY THEY STORE THEM THERE.

So they can get someone like you to claim LOOK AT THE INNOCENT SCHOOL

Killing citizens instead of terrorists is butchery for no reason.

I like when Mosad kill terrorist leaders instead of school kids, like when they got one in Tehran recently.

There are others in Qatar and all over the ME. Like when the US took Solemani out with a drone.

Your stupid support of Hamas using schools as military bases, while not keeping children out while in use, is either incredibly naive, or just plain evil.

I’m thinking it’s the latter

And yet you were denying that they dont hold munitions weapons.
That IS EXACTLY WHY THEY STORE THEM THERE.
So they can get someone like you to claim LOOK AT THE INNOCENT SCHOOL
Why blow the school up killing kids when the army can capture the school, kill Hamas. without killing kids.
Men die in house to house...door to door fighting.
Why do you want IDF soldiers to die.
that is war. the hospital mentioned in post #164 didn't seem to have heavy casualties

Your stupid support of Hamas using schools as military bases, while not keeping children out while in use, is either incredibly naive, or just plain evil.

I’m thinking it’s the latter
Oh yeah, then explain why weapons are stored in innocent schools and hospitals.

Forum List

Back