FB blocks festive image of Santa Claus kneeling before baby Jesus

As a matter of principle I must say , FaceBook can allow or not whatever they want on their property, you have no right to post on FB.

mdk

T
As a matter of principle I must say , FaceBook can allow or not whatever they want on their property, you have no right to post on FB.

mdk
They are open to the public so no they can't. They must abide by anti discrimination laws and hopefully soon President Trump will use antitrust laws to break these conglomerates up.

T

mdk
They are open to the public so no they can't. They must abide by anti discrimination laws and hopefully soon President Trump will use antitrust laws to break these conglomerates up.

anti discrimination laws are unconstitutional . if i want to tell a white man to get out of my BBQ joint, he needs to get to steppin.

T

mdk

anti discrimination laws are unconstitutional . if i want to tell a white man to get out of my BBQ joint, he needs to get to steppin.
I agree but by going with the laws of the day that's how it should be for now.

T

mdk

Because he's white? Nope. He can and should stay put.

As if you'd ever try to do that.

I never heard of Santa Claus in the bible. The white fat guy with rosacea is from a pagan ritual.

Your link includes the line "Life Site News said the image was restored on the Feast Day of Saint Nicholas, the kind-hearted early Christian bishop who inspired the modern-day Santa Claus.".

I saw a video of baby Jesus being punted off a bridge by Santa. It was hilarious :thup:

You ever wonder why no one ever makes a video of santa kicking Mohammed off a bridge? Yeah , I don't wonder either.
Nobody made a video of Santa kicking baby Jesus off a bridge either.

tenor.gif

I never heard of Santa Claus in the bible. The white fat guy with rosacea is from a pagan ritual.

Your link includes the line "Life Site News said the image was restored on the Feast Day of Saint Nicholas, the kind-hearted early Christian bishop who inspired the modern-day Santa Claus.".
But St. Nicholas was not a fat white guy.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

The only fat guy, to my knowledge, that was there when Jesus was born was John Virgin.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

The only fat guy, to my knowledge, that was there when Jesus was born was John Virgin.

I'm sure you've heard of him. In the song? "...round John Virgin, mother and child..."

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

I'm sure you've heard of him. In the song? "...round John Virgin, mother and child..."
Sorry I'm kinda kind of slow today. :rolleyes:

"...round yon virgin, mother and child"

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

"Yon" or "John", it is just the accent.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

Nope. "Yon" translates to "that" :laugh:

Around that virgin.

st-nicholasjpg.jpg

Nope. "Yon" translates to "that" :laugh:

Around that virgin.

Did you have your sense of humor surgically removed?

Forum List

Back