FBI agent thinks his badge gives him extra rights.

FTA:
But Rogero was angered that the father had threatened to call the cops on him, so he followed him outside, trying to bait him into a confrontation.“No, call the police, you say you want to call police, call them,” Rogero taunted, figuring his badged brothers would back him up no matter what. “He’s being disrespectful,” Rogero told the man’s girlfriend, a man accustomed to being worshipped for his badge.

“Because if you know you’re going to be late, out of courtesy, why don’t you tell her I’m going to be late,” he told the father.

“I did,” the father responded.

“No, you called after 9 o’clock,” he said. “If you know you’re going to be late, she’s a friend of mine.”

The 15-year-old boy piped in, asking Rogero how was this any concern of his anyway.

That led to Rogero shoving the boy hard in the chest, sending him sprawling.

Then he moved in to arrest the teen and the two started wrestling around as the boy’s mother tried to pull the teen away from the madman attacking him.

“If I have to shoot you, I will,” Rogero said before pulling out his gun on the teen, who then laid face down on the sidewalk.

And then he turned on the boy’s mother.

“And you’re going to jail, too” he said, pointing at her. “Assault on a federal officer. You struck me!”

“No, you’re hurting my son,” she said.

“He got in my face and threatened me,” Rogero then explains to the father, who has maintained incredible composure through the whole debacle.

“I’m in my capacity 24 hours a day,” the fed tells the father, essentially saying he has the right to get in anybody’s face and threaten them whenever the mood strikes him.

Good thing this guy is off the street

FTA:
But Rogero was angered that the father had threatened to call the cops on him, so he followed him outside, trying to bait him into a confrontation.“No, call the police, you say you want to call police, call them,” Rogero taunted, figuring his badged brothers would back him up no matter what. “He’s being disrespectful,” Rogero told the man’s girlfriend, a man accustomed to being worshipped for his badge.

“Because if you know you’re going to be late, out of courtesy, why don’t you tell her I’m going to be late,” he told the father.

“I did,” the father responded.

“No, you called after 9 o’clock,” he said. “If you know you’re going to be late, she’s a friend of mine.”

The 15-year-old boy piped in, asking Rogero how was this any concern of his anyway.

That led to Rogero shoving the boy hard in the chest, sending him sprawling.

Then he moved in to arrest the teen and the two started wrestling around as the boy’s mother tried to pull the teen away from the madman attacking him.

“If I have to shoot you, I will,” Rogero said before pulling out his gun on the teen, who then laid face down on the sidewalk.

And then he turned on the boy’s mother.

“And you’re going to jail, too” he said, pointing at her. “Assault on a federal officer. You struck me!”

“No, you’re hurting my son,” she said.

“He got in my face and threatened me,” Rogero then explains to the father, who has maintained incredible composure through the whole debacle.

“I’m in my capacity 24 hours a day,” the fed tells the father, essentially saying he has the right to get in anybody’s face and threaten them whenever the mood strikes him.

Good thing this guy is off the street
Sad thing he isn't. He is STILL employed by the FBI,Judge is letting him KEEP his pistol until he is sentenced which means more than likely probation or community service or suspended sentence. If one of us assaulted a 15 year old at least a year in jail for it.

Smart kid. You'll notice as soon as he realized what a crazed maniac that FBI agent was, and that he had a gun, he just laid there prone. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. Once that crazy storm trooper was raging, with everything that is in the news, he probably knew his life could be in danger if he argued any more.

His parents probably should have taken a page from that kids book. Statists with guns are as dangerous as gang members, probably more so when on a power tripping rampage.

ou'll notice as soon as he realized what a crazed maniac that FBI agent was, and that he had a gun,

Thats not what happened, he didnt know he was FBI until after he told his mother she was going to jail for assault on a Fed. Before that he didnt know who or why he was there.

ou'll notice as soon as he realized what a crazed maniac that FBI agent was, and that he had a gun,

Thats not what happened, he didnt know he was FBI until after he told his mother she was going to jail for assault on a Fed. Before that he didnt know who or why he was there.
<Throws hands up.>

I give up. Maybe we watched different videos. The FBI agent had his gun out. I assume he had is badge out, SHOWING THEM (he was out of the field at that moment, he was indeed a federal officer. Because when the mother said, "for what," the FBI guy said, for "assault on a federal officer." That was RIGHT AFTER the kid got down with his hands over his head and then did not move for the rest of it.

<Throws hands up.>

I give up. Maybe we watched different videos. The FBI agent had his gun out. I assume he had is badge out, SHOWING THEM (he was out of the field at that moment, he was indeed a federal officer. Because when the mother said, "for what," the FBI guy said, for "assault on a federal officer." That was RIGHT AFTER the kid got down with his hands over his head and then did not move for the rest of it.

I read the description and didnt watch it yet. Maybe you're right

Ok, I watched it and this guy is a dick, a liar and attacked that kid. Just a bully with a badge.

Great, now we have to deal with a corrupt FBI that supports its retarded thugs.

Smart kid. You'll notice as soon as he realized what a crazed maniac that FBI agent was, and that he had a gun, he just laid there prone. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. Once that crazy storm trooper was raging, with everything that is in the news, he probably knew

His parents probably should have taken a page from that kids book. Statists with guns are as dangerous as gang members, probably more so when on a power tripping rampage.

trolling much

Forum List

Back