FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

You think you have a right to stand on your neighbors lawn and give a sermon without his consent? 😄
If someone says they want me on their property for a political discussion but then find out I am white and Republican and tells me to leave-I do not have to because they are practicing racism.
You just tried to move the goalposts and got busted.

If someone says they want me on their property for a political discussion but then find out I am white and Republican and tells me to leave-I do not have to because they are practicing racism
Yes you do.

how do you know?
Do you think they would have forgotten to ask the FBI agent this question?

No. Of course not.

If the answer had been they did discuss the laptop story, do you think they liked have mentions it.

Yes. Of course they would have.

But they didn’t mention it in the story. Did they.

Do you think they would have forgotten to ask the FBI agent this question?

No. Of course not.

If the answer had been they did discuss the laptop story, do you think they liked have mentions it.

Yes. Of course they would have.

But they didn’t mention it in the story. Did they.
maybe they did…i don’t know. Not gonna assume facts not in evidence….that’s your playbook

no, they aren’t going to make comments like that…the case is on going…why tip off their opposing party before trial?

wow talk about wild speculation.

1670278114637.png

1) First amendment
No on other people's property you dont.
2) when they are acting as a Agent of rhe State they can’t violate people’s rights…like all State Adon't.
They can't but as has been repeated, you have no right to free speech on other peoples property so the State Actor point is moot.
3) yep for using tweeter as a state agent to violate people’s rights
The lawsuit is against the Biden administration using the FBI beyond its mandated duties, not Twitter as a State Actor.
4) nope but they become state actors, and thus can violate people’s rights
Except you don't have any rights to use Twitter beyond the wishes of its owner.
5) by violating my constitutional rights
Which you don't process on Twitter.
6) the allegations are that tweeter was a state actor,colluding with the xiden admin in regards to covid…but the issue regarding the hunter laptop have come to light during discovery and show a pattern
No, the issue whether the FBI, under instructions or pressure from the Biden Admin. overstepped their role.

Yes you do.
Then call the police and see how it transpires
What they will tell you is don’t waste their time over a non criminal act because you changed your mind about who you invited on to your property to talk with/to you but when you found them to be white and/or conservative you told them to go away.
In a similar vein, if you invited them onto the land but notice they are lawfully carrying a weapon you cannot issue dictates about that either.
Know what you are doing and getting into before issuing invitations and don’t try and Pearl Clutch minutes later
If private property really is as precious and “your call” as you wish it to be, why wasTrumps invaded?

This is clearly illegal. The FBI needs to be dismantled.

Can't wait for the pathetic spin.

FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

FBI Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday to Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general​

EXCLUSIVE – An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

The next investigation should be to find out why far-left site Parler has cancelled Kanye West.

Kanye West Deal for Parler Canceled

If someone says they want me on their property for a political discussion but then find out I am white and Republican and tells me to leave-I do not have to because they are practicing racism.
You just tried to move the goalposts and got busted.
That's not at all accurate. 😄 I can kick people of my property for whatever reason I like.

They can't but as has been repeated, you have no right to free speech on other peoples property so the State Actor point is moot.

The lawsuit is against the Biden administration using the FBI beyond its mandated duties, not Twitter as a State Actor.

No, the issue whether the FBI, under instructions or pressure from the Biden Admin. overstepped their role.
Private property rights are not the end all and be all Nor do they reach over into other legally prescribed issues.

That's not at all accurate. 😄 I can kick people of my property for whatever reason I like.
Sorry but no
You most likely dont own any property thus have no responsibility but are claiming “rights”. You have No right to dismiss anyone off of you land for any reason at all After you have invited them onto it. There is No guaranteed revokability because you own it.

Private property rights are not the end all and be all Nor do they reach over into other legally prescribed issues.
No right is the end all be all. Your rights exist in relationship to the rights of others. Your right to swing your fist for instance, ends at my nose. Your right to free speech exists on your property, public property and the property of people who allow you to speak on theirs.

Sorry but no
You most likely dont own any property thus have no responsibility but are claiming “rights”. You have No right to dismiss anyone off of you land for any reason at all After you have invited them onto it. There is No guaranteed revokability because you own it.
If that was the case you would have to let anyone you ever invited into your home stay indefinitely until they decided to leave. That is obviously not how the law works. Just ask my in laws.

look i get it you just don’t want to accept or are mentally in capable of understand the State Actor Doctrine

This is clearly illegal. The FBI needs to be dismantled.

Can't wait for the pathetic spin.

FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

FBI Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday to Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general​

EXCLUSIVE – An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

No surprise there.

look i get it you just don’t want to accept or are mentally in capable of understand the State Actor Doctrine
You are unable show how it applies here. The lawsuit is against the Biden administration, not Twitter as a State Actor. Yes or no?

it was Trump's FBI, and Trump's FBI director that he picked. Biden was no where around when Trump's FBI started this program.

and there still is no proof, with the Twitter dump, that the FBI told or demanded that Twitter kill the story....

so you can get your panties wet all you want about it, you still got nothing, but fantasy, at this point.
Correct.

From the OP’s link:

‘Those meetings were initially quarterly, then monthly, then weekly heading into the presidential election between former President Donald Trump and now President Biden. According to a source, Chan testified that in those multiple, separate meetings, the FBI warned the social media companies that there could be potentially Russian "hack and dump" or "hack and leak" operations.’

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for the FBI to warn social media of potential Russian misinformation campaigns, that the Russians are attempting to interfere with the American political process with conspiracy theories, disinformation, and lies.

To warn is not to ‘demand’; the FBI did not seek to compel, coerce, or otherwise threaten social media companies into editing their content to the advantage or benefit of then candidate Biden.

Forum List

Back