FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

and of course we know the result of those meetings....damaging real, news that could hurt the Xideen campaign was censored.
I'm sure they took meticulous notes and even recorded the meetings.

Maybe the GOP will sign off a bipartisan commission to look in to Hunter Biden's laptop of horrors! (I mean......)

Ordering the deposition is one thing. The testimony doesn’t necessarily help the plaintiff. This clearly doesn’t corroborate their allegation.
Of course it does....geez...they went from meeting once a qtr, to bi monthy, to weekly as the campaign ramped up, that shows a symboitic relationship...and one that seemed directly related to the flow of information, harmful to Xiden as the campaign came to a cross, and specifically around the time the NY Post scoop came to light.

At this point the Court and the State AGs of all these states disagree with your views...and the case is proceeding.

I'm sure they took meticulous notes and even recorded the meetings.

Maybe the GOP will sign off a bipartisan commission to look in to Hunter Biden's laptop of horrors! (I mean......)
Maybe they did, the investigation will shine some light on that.

Oh, the GOP is planning on conducting oversight of the Xiden's DOJ, and specifically how they handled the Hunter Xiden criminal probe. No worries.

He was not the Commander in Chief who oversaw the implementation of the Doha Accords. Nor was he the Commander in Chief during the accelerated withdrawal from the 8,600 troops to the bare minimum needed to support the Afghan Army in the field, 2,500. With Trump as CiC the so called Conditional Withdrawal's was not based on the Taliban achieving the conditions of the agreement, is was more like "We're gonna Skedaddle as long as you don't shoot at us" Accord.

Biden didn't change that either. But he started with the 2,500.
He was the Commander in Chief that withdrew that final 2,500. He was the Commander in Chief who made that happen in AUGUST when the Taliban was in the field in force rather than during the winter months when they typically went back to Pakistan. He was the Commander in Chief who abandoned Bagram Air Base before we had evacuated those who we needed to. As Barrack Obama put it so honestly...never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!

Of course it does....geez...they went from meeting once a qtr, to bi monthy, to weekly as the campaign ramped up, that shows a symboitic relationship...and one that seemed directly related to the flow of information, harmful to Xiden as the campaign came to a cross, and specifically around the time the NY Post scoop came to light.

At this point the Court and the State AGs of all these states disagree with your views...and the case is proceeding.
Without corroboration that the FBI was specifically targeting the story about the laptop, the testimony fails to prove the allegations.

There is no corroboration.

Without corroboration that the FBI was specifically targeting the story about the laptop, the testimony fails to prove the allegations.

There is no corroboration.
you mean other then that story, the one the FBI knew was right, specifically being targeted and censored? besides that fact?

He was the Commander in Chief that withdrew that final 2,500. He was the Commander in Chief who made that happen in AUGUST when the Taliban was in the field in force rather than during the winter months when they typically went back to Pakistan. He was the Commander in Chief who abandoned Bagram Air Base before we had evacuated those who we needed to. As Barrack Obama put it so honestly...never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!
Secretary Austin: (19:04)
"So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many its 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we had been assigned,"

Given that we had only 2,500 troops left when he became CiC, with a dead line of April 30th before the Truce was going to end. He handed the military a monumental task.

They deserve praise, not ridicule.

Tweeter likely didn't commit a crime by simply being a State Actor....not sure your point? Who said that alone is a crime? Something can be wrong, or even illegal and not be a crime.

Now, if they were somehow working with the Xiden campaign, that could be a crime...but that will have to be determined later, via an investigation.
How were they NOT committing a crime by intentionally causing the cover-up of a major case of influencing elections? Had the cover-up been of gross Republican misdoings, you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

I bet you consider this to be just fine!

Dec 2, 2022 5:21pm PT

‘Twitter Files’ Touted by Musk Reveal How Execs Debated Decision to Block NY Post Account Over Hunter Biden Articles

The right is that the Govt, or Govt actors can't violate it...
What is it?
the State Actor Doctrine is so that the Govt can't use a State Actor (tweeter) to violate my rights.
Okay.... but you have no first amendment rights on Twitter.
That's what the law suits are all about....that is why the Court have allowed them to continue on.
The lawsuit is from Republican attorney generals against the Biden administration. The question at hand was whether the FBI was operating under their mandate to mitigate foreign interference or if they were doing political cleanup for the Biden administration which is not an official task of the FBI. Whether or not your rights were violated as a Twitter user is not what the lawsuit is about. It's about whether the FBI overstepped their role.
Sure it is, if someone is invited to come inside, it's open.
It's remains private property. It doesnt suddenly become public property.
Of course you can demand they leave, but if you are acting as a State Actor, then you can't violate their Constitutional rights.
In what way can I as a State Actor violate your rights by demanding you leave my property?
You continue to ignore the State Actor Doctrine, that's fine...that's fine...stay uninformed.
It has no role at all in this lawsuit which is against the Biden administration, not Twitter as a State actor.

Last edited:
How were they NOT committing a crime by intentionally causing the cover-up of a major case of influencing elections? Had the cover-up been of gross Republican misdoings, you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

I bet you consider this to be just fine!

Dec 2, 2022 5:21pm PT

‘Twitter Files’ Touted by Musk Reveal How Execs Debated Decision to Block NY Post Account Over Hunter Biden Articles

i think that horrible

you mean other then that story, the one the FBI knew was right, specifically being targeted and censored? besides that fact?
If it wasn’t being targeted by the FBI (and testimony fails to corroborate) then there’s no case.

What is it?

Okay.... but you have no first amendment on Twitter.

The lawsuit is from Republican attorney generals against the Biden administration. The question at hand was whether the FBI was operating under their mandate to mitigate foreign interference or if they were doing political cleanup for the Biden administration which is not an official task of the FBI. Whether or not your rights were violated as a Twitter user is not what the lawsuit is about. It's about whether the FBI overstepped their role.

It's remains private property. It doesnt suddenly become public property.

In what way can I as a State Actor violate your rights by demanding you leave my property?

It has no role at all in this lawsuit which is against the Biden administration, not Twitter as a State actor.
1) First amendment
2) when they are acting as a Agent of rhe State they can’t violate people’s rights…like all State Action
3) yep for using tweeter as a state agent to violate people’s rights
4) nope but they become state actors, and thus can violate people’s rights
5) by violating my constitutional rights
6) the allegations are that tweeter was a state actor,colluding with the xiden admin in regards to covid…but the issue regarding the hunter laptop have come to light during discovery and show a pattern

If it wasn’t being targeted by the FBI (and testimony fails to corroborate) then there’s no case.
sure the testimony is corroborated by the acts that happened after the meetings…a group effort to suppress a damning story

sure the testimony is corroborated by the acts that happened after the meetings…a group effort to suppress a damning story
You’re confused. The testimony fails to indicate the FBI targeted the story. That can’t be “corroborated” because it didn’t actually happen.

Had the cover-up been of gross Republican misdoings, you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.
Like when the National Enquirer would buy the rights to stories that harm Trump and then bury them.

That’s an actual cover up.

This isn’t.

You’re confused. The testimony fails to indicate the FBI targeted the story. That can’t be “corroborated” because it didn’t actually happen.
what? the laptop is real…the stories about it were actually censored. This happened…after the fbi started conducting weekly meetings with the folks are tweeter

what? the laptop is real…the stories about it were actually censored. This happened…after the fbi started conducting weekly meetings with the folks are tweeter
And those meetings never mentioned the laptop.

You keep forgetting that. It’s a pretty massive hole in your circumstantial argument.

Forum List

Back