FBI Announces New Emails Found . . .

And if they were on her computer, that means Hillary shared things with Huma that she shouldn't have. That only makes Hillary's case worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.

How does that follow?

The tweet:

"Many of the Hillary/Huma emails were on Hillary's server. Presumably a mail folder on Huma's computer has copies of the exact same messages."

If Huma has a folder on her computer with copies of messages between her and Hillary, it raises the question (for me at least) that classified information could have potentially crossed over from Hillary to Huma during their email communications. If Huma does indeed have a folder with those messages on her computer, she could also potentially be in illegal possession of classified or confidential information. And Hillary could potentially be held liable for negligently transmitting said information to someone who didn't have the clearance to see that information. Thus, this could potentially make the case worse for Clinton.

Please note I am using speculative language only. I am not making any unsubstantiated claims.

And if they were on her computer, that means Hillary shared things with Huma that she shouldn't have. That only makes Hillary's case worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.

How does that follow?

The tweet:

"Many of the Hillary/Huma emails were on Hillary's server. Presumably a mail folder on Huma's computer has copies of the exact same messages."

If Huma has a folder on her computer with copies of messages between her and Hillary, it raises the question (for me at least) that classified information could have potentially crossed over from Hillary to Huma during their email communications. If Huma does indeed have a folder with those messages on her computer, she could also potentially be in illegal possession of classified or confidential information. And Hillary could potentially be held liable for negligently transmitting said information to someone who didn't have the clearance to see that information. Thus, this could potentially make the case worse for Clinton.

Please note I am using speculative language only. I am not making any unsubstantiated claims.

Ok, but I also note that your language in the post I quoted was decidedly not "speculative".

Thats an interesting narrative, though.

Ok, but I also note that your language in the post I quoted was decidedly not "speculative".

Well, I did use the word "if" and assuming my dictionary is still current, "if" used in this context denotes a speculative response.

You said that if they found any emails from Hillary on Huma's computer, then that means Hillary "shared things that she shouldn't have".

That's quite a leap to make, right there - and you didn't make it "speculatively".

Here's another narrative: What do you think the reaction would be, if it came out in two weeks that Comey had investigated additional emails and not told anyone before the election, even if nothing came of it? I can already see the Brietbart headlines.

Comey wrote the letter to cover his ass, not because of a "bombshell discovery".

Here's another narrative: What do you think the reaction would be, if it came out in two weeks that Comey had investigated additional emails and not told anyone before the election, even if nothing came of it? I can already see the Brietbart headlines.

Comey wrote the letter to cover his ass, not because of a "bombshell discovery".
As you say, that's one of several narratives. The damage is done regardless.

There's some damage, sure. It remains to be seen how much.

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

I shall take that as a compliment, since the obvious tends so often to baffle so many here.

I urge anybody who despises Hilda to watch the communist cable news channels this morning.........these peoples heads are exploding! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance: You get giddy watching it......its been the twilight zone on these stations for months but in the past 24 hours, its become the official media derangement forum!!:popcorn:Best watch of all is the Maddow Show......woman looks like she shit her shorts when she questions her guests that look like they are sitting in shitty shorts. Its cant miss TV s0ns.........

It doesn't have to be from her server. Nobody said it was. It's about Hillary sending classified information to Huma and Huma sending it to Wiener. This investigation is about mishandling of classified information, not the stupid server.

There was no classified emails found before and this is from the same batch.
Um, Mr. Comey disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back