FBI Bars Michael Grimm (R, NY-11) from it's offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Note: Congressman Grimm is a former FBI agent.

FBI Bars Congressman Michael Grimm From its Offices - Civic Center - DNAinfo.com New York

STATEN ISLAND — Rep. Michael Grimm, who quit as an FBI agent eight years ago, was barred from returning to its New York field offices — even after he was elected to Congress, DNAinfo New York has learned.

Federal security personnel at the FBI’s headquarters in Lower Manhattan and a satellite office in Kew Gardens, Queens, posted Grimm’s photo inside their glass-enclosed stations in the event he showed up, sources said.

They were under orders to stop him and to immediately notify higher authorities on what further action to take, according to the sources.

“He is not permitted in our space,” one source told “On The Inside.”

“He is not welcome,” a former top FBI official said...

...Sources said Grimm’s FBI identification picture was posted shortly after he resigned from the bureau in 2006 and it now hangs with about two dozen other ex-agents and federal employees.

"They are all employees who were fired, or they were under circumstances where they were forced out or felt they should leave, and all are no longer welcome back," the former FBI official explained...

...Sources said Grimm, 44, was under internal scrutiny before he quit over allegations that he told a woman he met during a probe that he worked undercover — a violation of FBI protocol.

However, the article also lists some of Mr. Grimm's achievements within the FBI, esp. concerning bringing down the Gambino family (mafia) and those accomplishments are impressive, indeed.

Also, here is the 20-count indictment against Mr. Grimm:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...unt-indictment-against-rep-michael-grimm.html

Edit: the 20-count indictment is UNRELATED Grimm's ban from the FBI, but was mentioned in the article. For this reason, I made a separate thread about the indictment itself.

Last edited:
why did you create two threads about this and link to the other thread in the OP? that is spamming the board and begging for attention....

• Banned
why did you create two threads about this and link to the other thread in the OP? that is spamming the board and begging for attention....

No, I did not. You just lied.

I only created one thread about the FBI barring Michael Grimm from it's offices. I challenge you to show another thread I wrote on this specific topic.

as for the indictment itself, I did link to it - for that thread is related, but not the same.

Are you capable of understanding "related but not the same".

Stop trolling and try to act like and adult for once in your life.

it is the same topic you nitwit. if it wasn't, you wouldn't have linked to the indictment. they are related and could have easily been put in the same thread.

you are just desperate for attention.

from the link in your OP:

Last week, Grimm was slapped with a 20-count federal indictment that accused him of hiding $1 million in revenue at Healthalicious, an Upper East Side restaurant that he owned, as well as cheating on taxes.

you're a stupid troll statis. lying that that aren't same topic...must be taking pointers from fakey....

• Banned
from the link in your OP:

Last week, Grimm was slapped with a 20-count federal indictment that accused him of hiding $1 million in revenue at Healthalicious, an Upper East Side restaurant that he owned, as well as cheating on taxes.

you're a stupid troll statis. lying that that aren't same topic...must be taking pointers from fakey....

That is just one quote from the OP. The main point of the OP, and the title, is that Grimm has been barred from FBI buildings.

Intelligent people understand this distinction.

You do understand the difference?

So yes, you lied.

Last edited:
so the link has the same topic as the other thread....hell...why don't we all just take out snippets of our links and create multiple threads on the snippets....

person X says Y - create new topic because it is not the same as what person Z said in the same linked article.

:lol:

nice try trollio...the topics and even the link has the same information, but i understand, you need the attention....carry on....

so the link has the same topic as the other thread....hell...why don't we all just take out snippets of our links and create multiple threads on the snippets....

person X says Y - create new topic because it is not the same as what person Z said in the same linked article.

:lol:

nice try trollio...the topics and even the link has the same information, but i understand, you need the attention....carry on....

The OP of this thread is that the FBI has banned Michael Grimm, a former agent, from it's buildings. In the OP, mention is made of the 20-count indictment, but the indictment is not the reason why Grimm has been banned from the FBI - that happened after he left the FBI, but people didn't notice it then.

So, the indictment is another topic and I linked to it because it would be too much information for just one thread.

People do this alot - linking to other threads, especially if topics are related to each but not the same. And also for this reason I did not put all the information in just one thread, for the indictment is NOT the reason for Grimm's ban from the FBI. It is separate news, but worth linking to.

So, now, I have explained this to you as if you are in the 2nd grade, for obviously, you are. And adult would have understood this immediately. You are just looking for a reason to attack and troll. That makes you petty and small.

Now, do you have a relevant comment about the OP itself, or are you just here to troll?

I think the membership of USMB already knows the answer to that.

Last edited:
Moderation Message:

To be clear -- what happens in the FZ
doesn't belong in the open forums.
And duplicate threads ARE a problem.
Don't believe the INTENT was to duplicate a thread here,
but nonetheless -- it's out of control at this point.

Will be closed pending review..

flacaltenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back