🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI chief: Islamic State group bigger threat than al-Qaida

Bobby has issues.

Project much?

So tell us? Do you often use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation like you just did with that post? Specifically Rule #7.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

I suppose taking the words of an individual and claiming it represents an entire group is perfectly acceptable to you. Talk about disinformation, you cornered the market.

I asked you a couple of questions and OH LOOK...you ducked and dodged them just like any Luciferean would.

Do you often defend the serpent people out of ignorance of what they really are? (Presuming that is that you are a shabbas goy and not a hasbara agent...not that there is much difference between the two).

l.jpg

There are radicals in every religion, bub.

Thank you for your candid admission there are radicals within the Judaic cult who practice the Judaic so called "religion".
Christians and Jews are the only two who believe in the one true God. Satan is the cult of islams God.

ORLY?

"Hey, we ARE god's chosen people. Its just most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."---Rabbi Abe Finkelstein

There are over two billion Muslims in the world that practice Islaam. At best there are 20 million so called "Jews" tm worldwide. 5-10% of world jewry practices Torah Judaism and are called "observing"; i.e. religious. 90-95% of world jewry are what you gatekeeping, shabbos goy, apologists call "secular" (read: atheist); who are called "non observing".

Lucifereans are a MUCH better word for the atheist, marxist, so called "jews" tm.

It SHOULD be obvious to anyone that isn't ignorant, a lemming, or a liar, which is the religion and which is the "cult".
I see you are just another satan worshipping retarded lib. LIAR!

Bobby has issues.

Project much?

So tell us? Do you often use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation like you just did with that post? Specifically Rule #7.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

I suppose taking the words of an individual and claiming it represents an entire group is perfectly acceptable to you. Talk about disinformation, you cornered the market.

I asked you a couple of questions and OH LOOK...you ducked and dodged them just like any Luciferean would.

Do you often defend the serpent people out of ignorance of what they really are? (Presuming that is that you are a shabbas goy and not a hasbara agent...not that there is much difference between the two).

l.jpg
Idiot

We have been discussing Islamic terrorists here, you on the other hand went off on a deflection campaign with Jews. I can only conclude you have issues, which is now apparent to all of us.

Idiot would seem to be on target with Bobby. He throws out a criticism of our posts and turns around using the exact same technique. To be so unobservant to truly being an idiot.

There are radicals in every religion, bub.

Thank you for your candid admission there are radicals within the Judaic cult who practice the Judaic so called "religion".
Christians and Jews are the only two who believe in the one true God. Satan is the cult of islams God.

ORLY?

"Hey, we ARE god's chosen people. Its just most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."---Rabbi Abe Finkelstein

There are over two billion Muslims in the world that practice Islaam. At best there are 20 million so called "Jews" tm worldwide. 5-10% of world jewry practices Torah Judaism and are called "observing"; i.e. religious. 90-95% of world jewry are what you gatekeeping, shabbos goy, apologists call "secular" (read: atheist); who are called "non observing".

Lucifereans are a MUCH better word for the atheist, marxist, so called "jews" tm.

It SHOULD be obvious to anyone that isn't ignorant, a lemming, or a liar, which is the religion and which is the "cult".
I see you are just another satan worshipping retarded lib. LIAR!

Keep projecting, shabbos goy.

Shabbos goy

Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew] cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.

Source

We have been discussing Islamic terrorists here, you on the other hand went off on a deflection campaign with Jews. I can only conclude you have issues, which is now apparent to all of us.

ISIS is a military contractor and is also a CIA/Mossad con job; courtesy of the marxist media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT.

The so called "Jews" tm, are the ones who own and control the marxist media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT. It is now known 87% of America no longer trusts the news from the marxist media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT, but one wouldn't know it from the people posting on this thread. (the 13 percenters).

Idiot would seem to be on target with Bobby. He throws out a criticism of our posts and turns around using the exact same technique. To be so unobservant to truly being an idiot.

Still more projections.

If I am doing this as you claim I am, is there something wrong with me returning the gestures you made first?
thumbsdown.gif

FBI chief Islamic State group bigger threat than al-Qaida - AOL.com

ASPEN, Colorado (AP) — The Islamic State group's effort to inspire troubled Americans to violence has become more of a terror threat to the U.S. than an external attack by al-Qaida, the FBI director said Wednesday.

FBI Director James Comey told an audience at the Aspen Security Forum that the Islamic State group, which has proclaimed a caliphate in parts of Syria and Iraq, has influenced a significant but unknown number of Americans through a year-long campaign on social media urging Muslims who can't travel to the Middle East to "kill where you are."

Twitter handles affiliated with the group have more than 21,000 English-language followers worldwide, he said, thousands of whom may be U.S. residents.

Too bad we have such a chickenshit POTUS.

you must be mistaken

the governments position

is that the tea party is the biggest threat

that and

man made global warming

as well

Forum List

Back