FBI denies request to release tranny shooter manifesto

I'm glad they refuse to release it. These lunatics who shoot up malls, schools and such should not get one iota of fame. Let them remain nobodys.

In fact, all the news media outlets should get together and refuse to release the name of the shooters at all. Call them Mass Shooter #12, or whatever.

I don't trust the FBI at all anymore but I can envision a situation where keeping those documents secret could possibly help them in future related investigations. I'll give them a pass for now.

FBI sending out a double message.
On one hand they want you to say something if you hear something. On the other hand, they want the public awareness stifled when it comes to violent Trannies.

If I hear something, then I say nothing.
Even tho' it might result in BANG! BANG! SHOOT EM' UP!!!

The FBI doesn't get it only playing one way on a 2 way street or multi-lane highway from me.

I'm glad they refuse to release it. These lunatics who shoot up malls, schools and such should not get one iota of fame. Let them remain nobodys.

In fact, all the news media outlets should get together and refuse to release the name of the shooters at all. Call them Mass Shooter #12, or whatever.
46ea8a688922612bf791556f221ddd81.gif

They've gone all in on 1-party rule... forever. They know if Trump or DeSantis gets elected they'll turn that hoover bldg into a dog rescue clinic.

Look for fuckery to be afoot until a complete dismantlement occurs.

They've gone all in on 1-party rule... forever. They know if Trump or DeSantis gets elected they'll turn that hoover bldg into a dog rescue clinic.

Look for fuckery to be afoot until a complete dismantlement occurs.

The current odds are heavily weighted against a dismantlement!!

While I generally support not releasing things like that, we all know why they arent. And its bullshit.

I bet if it were a white dude with a maga hat on they couldn't wait to release it. Biden would probably sit and read it out loud on a press conference like it was story book time.

Forum List

Back