FBI Expands Criminal Investigation of Hillary

OandH.jpg

:lol:

So now you believe you are able to speak for "people from both sides"?

Seriously, you guys are getting more ridiculous by the day.

are you retarded? Spinster is from one side of the aisle and HE sees ur a nutjob, i'm from the other side and i see it. Stephanie sees it

the problem is you leftard

get help

:lol:

It's hilarious that you think that having Stephanie, koshergrl, and the rest of the clown brigade on your side is something to be proud of.

You seem to think supporting yet another unqualified black man in a government job (Obama) is something to be proud of.

That's news to me, since I've never "supported" Obama. Why are you trying to change the subject, clown?

if you don't suck RW dick you're Obama supporter, or so the idiots believe.

But that's why they're idiots.

I don't care if you lick Obama's black ass. Just be adult enough to admit it since you're so proud of doing it.

I thought Hillary was supposed to be in prison months ago. Or is this another case of Republicans riding out bullshit issues like Benghazi to no avail? :dunno:

Didn't know the FBI was associated with any party.
Fox News is, and they are the ones making the claim, not the FBI.

Actually they said they were quoting someone close to the investigation. Fox is not the only one reporting this.

Lois Lerner blew up and hid all the disk drives and walked off with golden parachute.
last I heard they finally RECOVERED everything and not a single thing in all those recovered emails to convict the Lady of a Crime....so sad, too bad.

Unless of course, some were work related. That alone would be destruction of government property and a violation of the federal records laws. OH and let's not forget she signed an affidavit under oath that she turned over all work related email, can you say perjury?

Forum List

Back