FBI Expands Criminal Investigation of Hillary

:lol:

"The investigations were all valid and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were guilty"

According to who? You?

Let's see, nearly everyone everywhere in the world, oh, except you, of course. Hello there, Lone Ranger, time to wake up now.

only in the minds of self-deluding left-wing nutjobs

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YAWN

look up glutton for punishment on Wiki, your picture is there

No thank you as I already know what a glutton is, I simply get fed up with some people's bullshit and take a stand. That's not being a glutton, it's not laying down and letting other's run over you. It requires more effort which has now turned into a dirty word, but I was raised to fight and survive. It's easy to quit. That is cowardly.

that was for our unhinged friend the Doc

Didn't know the FBI was associated with any party.

And that post is the winner! You see, this isn't a republican committee sniffing, it is the FBI. Now it doesn't mean that Hillary is in trouble, it just means, they want to CLEAR her of any wrong doing. (how was that for left wing propaganda folks, lol)

On another note, actually 2-)

1. Have we noticed that Democrats now despise police officers, and claim they are racists, etc? (at least many groups do) Do we understand that these public servants have traditionally backed the democrat party? Guess any group can be thrown under the bus.

2. Where is Michelle? Why are we not talking about Michelle? I think we need to have media stick their noses up Barry and Michelles asses, as far as they stuck them up Ben Carsons, and see what they find-) When was the last time there was a divorce in the Whitehouse?!?!?!?!?!-)

The media isn't interested in screwing with the dear leader or his first bitch. At this point they're old news.
Wtf is wrong with you?

Nothing, what wrong with you, outside of total ignorance and stupidity of course?
Would you use that language about a woman in front of your mother?

Um... I would. :dunno:

lol that was TOOOOOOOO EASY!!!

That's the best you can do????? Gee, too bad...

Uh-oh bedowin....

Looks like your cheerleading section isn't quite what you had hoped for.

i could care less, the point is people from both sides recognize ur an idiot

So now you believe you are able to speak for "people from both sides"?

Seriously, you guys are getting more ridiculous by the day.

Uh-oh bedowin....

are you retarded? Spinster is from one side of the aisle and HE sees ur a nutjob, i'm from the other side and i see it. Stephanie sees it

the problem is you leftard

get help

Uh-oh bedowin....

are you retarded? Spinster is from one side of the aisle and HE sees ur a nutjob, i'm from the other side and i see it. Stephanie sees it

get help

It's hilarious that you think that having Stephanie, koshergrl, and the rest of the clown brigade on your side is something to be proud of.

And that post is the winner! You see, this isn't a republican committee sniffing, it is the FBI. Now it doesn't mean that Hillary is in trouble, it just means, they want to CLEAR her of any wrong doing. (how was that for left wing propaganda folks, lol)

1. Have we noticed that Democrats now despise police officers, and claim they are racists, etc? (at least many groups do) Do we understand that these public servants have traditionally backed the democrat party? Guess any group can be thrown under the bus.

2. Where is Michelle? Why are we not talking about Michelle? I think we need to have media stick their noses up Barry and Michelles asses, as far as they stuck them up Ben Carsons, and see what they find-) When was the last time there was a divorce in the Whitehouse?!?!?!?!?!-)

The media isn't interested in screwing with the dear leader or his first bitch. At this point they're old news.
Wtf is wrong with you?

Nothing, what wrong with you, outside of total ignorance and stupidity of course?

You bet when you're talking about a female who said she had never been proud of her country until her husband was elected POTUS. I guess him being elected as a state senator or US senator wasn't good enough to make her proud. Having female parts does not make a female a woman any more than having a penis makes a male a man.

Uh-oh bedowin....

get help

It's hilarious that you think that having Stephanie, koshergrl, and the rest of the clown brigade on your side is something to be proud of.

You seem to think supporting yet another unqualified black man in a government job (Obama) is something to be proud of.

Uh-oh bedowin....

get help

You seem to think supporting yet another unqualified black man in a government job (Obama) is something to be proud of.

That's news to me, since I've never "supported" Obama. Why are you trying to change the subject, clown?

Wtf is wrong with you?

It's funny you asked that question. I know it wasn't directly to me but I'll answer. My mother says the same thing about Michelle, so, yes I would.

Did it bother you that you had to use a foreign tabloid to bring us this story?
The only way to find out what's really going on in America is foreign news agencies now. And Americans know how corrupt American MSM is now, thanks to Al Gore inventing the Internet.

Yeah, and we know how informed the GOP is on foreign affairs because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.
Still getting your news from Saturday night live I see.

Did it bother you that you had to use a foreign tabloid to bring us this story?
The only way to find out what's really going on in America is foreign news agencies now. And Americans know how corrupt American MSM is now, thanks to Al Gore inventing the Internet.

Yeah, and we know how informed the GOP is on foreign affairs because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.
Still getting your news from Saturday night live I see.

Yawn, well what's good for the gander is good for the goose. One media driven lie deserves another.

get help

That's news to me, since I've never "supported" Obama. Why are you trying to change the subject, clown?

if you don't suck RW dick you're Obama supporter, or so the idiots believe.

But that's why they're idiots.

Forum List

Back