FBI Expands Criminal Investigation of Hillary

Sarah Palin never said that you imbecile.

Al Gore didn't say he invented the internet either. One lie deserves another.

So you admit you were lying, didn't your mother teach you better?

As soon as you admit it is a lie to say that Al Gore made the claim he "invented" the internet.

I just wanted to see what vile responses I would get from the base when I told the same type of snarky, often told lie as Weatherman did. Thanks for your contribution.
Oh sorry, Al Gore said he CREATED the Internet, not invented it.

What a dumbass.

As soon as you admit it is a lie to say that Al Gore made the claim he "invented" the internet.

I just wanted to see what vile responses I would get from the base when I told the same type of snarky, often told lie as Weatherman did. Thanks for your contribution.

What a dumbass.

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development.

No one person or even small group of persons exclusively "invented" the Internet. It is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration among people in government and the university community. But as the two people who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore's contributions as a Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of time.

The Vice President deserves credit for his early recognition of the value of high speed computing and communication and for his long-term and consistent articulation of the potential value of the Internet to American citizens and industry and, indeed, to the rest of the world. It is certainly true that Gore was popularizing the term "information superhighway" in the early 1990s (although he did not, as is often claimed by others, coin the phrase himself) when few people outside academia or the computer/defense industries had heard of the Internet, and he sponsored legislation that included efforts to establish a national computing plan, to help link universities and libraries via a shared network, and to open the Internet to commercial traffic.

In May 2005, the organizers of the Webby Awards for online achievements honored Al Gore with a lifetime achievement award for three decades of contributions to the Internet. "He is indeed due some thanks and consideration for his early contributions," said Vint Cerf.

He said he took the initiative in creating it. That is not true.

Gore ... totally irrelevant, so lets whine about him.

Fn' RW jerk-off's ..

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons salivate over Hillary conspiracy theories - but they only make her stronger. Go Hillary!

I don't which is more pathetic, Hildabeast supporters or Obungles supporters...but then again are they not one in the same?

He said, and I quote, "During my service in the US Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet . . "

Which is true, and you can see Russia from an Alaskan island.

In addition to being and admitted liar you also fail at map reading. Go look up the location of Wasilla, AK Palin's home town its probably 800 miles or more from Russia dimit.

Tell me why the proximity of Alaska to Russia gives the Gov. of the state foreign policy insight.

Same as those who say being a community organizer gave Obama insight.

Yeah, and we know how informed the GOP is on foreign affairs because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.

He said, and I quote, "During my service in the US Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet . . "

Invent is a synonym for create. He said he created it. You can see Russia from parts of Alaska but Gore didn't create the internet.

What is a synonym for initiative?

I just heard on Fox News that the FBI is looking at statements made by the hildabeast and her reps. The law they are looking at is "Making Materially False Statements" to federal investigators. The law does not require that the statements be made under oath and is the same one used to send Martha Stewart to jail.

Looks like the legal problems for the hildabeast just got exponentially worse.

Your thoughts?

Throw the bitch in prison!

Yawn...how many failed investigations have been made against Hillary and her worthless husband without a single recourse. The investigations were all valid and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were guilty. Still zero has outcome resulted. Some individuals, it seems, are exempt from punishment even when obviously caught red handed. They must have a front row seat in hell by now.

In addition to being and admitted liar you also fail at map reading. Go look up the location of Wasilla, AK Palin's home town its probably 800 miles or more from Russia dimit.

Tell me why the proximity of Alaska to Russia gives the Gov. of the state foreign policy insight.

Nice punt.

What a dumbass.

Nice admission. In reality he claimed he provided the initiative......and he did.

24 Jun 1986: Albert Gore introduced S 2594 Supercomputer Network Study Act of 1986[4]

As a Senator, Gore began to craft the High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991 (commonly referred to as "The Gore Bill"[5]) after hearing the 1988 reportToward a National Research Network[6] submitted to Congress by a group chaired by UCLA professor of computer science, Leonard Kleinrock, one of the central creators of theARPANET (the ARPANET, first deployed by Kleinrock and others in 1969, is the predecessor of the Internet).[7]

Indeed, Kleinrock would later credit both Gore and the Gore Bill as a critical moment in Internet history:

A second development occurred around this time, namely, then-Senator Al Gore, a strong and knowledgeable proponent of the Internet, promoted legislation that resulted in President George H.W Bush signing the High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991. This Act allocated $600 million for high performance computing and for the creation of the National Research and Education Network [13–14]. The NREN brought together industry, academia and government in a joint effort to accelerate the development and deployment of gigabit/sec networking.[8]

The bill was passed on Dec. 9, 1991 and led to the National Information Infrastructure (NII)[9] which Gore referred to as the "information superhighway". President George H. W. Bush predicted that the bill would help "unlock the secrets of DNA," open up foreign markets to free trade, and a promise of cooperation between government, academia, and industry.[10]

Prior to its passage, Gore discussed the basics of the bill in an article for the September 1991 issue of Scientific American entitled Scientific American presents the September 1991 Single Copy Issue: Communications, Computers, and Networks. His essay, "Infrastructure for the Global Village", commented on the lack of network access described above and argued: "Rather than holding back, the U.S. should lead by building the information infrastructure, essential if all Americans are to gain access to this transforming technology"[11] [...] "high speed networks must be built that tie together millions of computers, providing capabilities that we cannot even imagine."[12]

Mosaic[edit]
Perhaps one of the most important results of the Gore Bill was the development of Mosaic in 1993.[13][14] This World Wide Web browser is credited by most scholars as beginning the Internet boom of the 1990s:

Gore's legislation also helped fund the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois, where a team of programmers, including Netscape founderMarc Andreessen, created the Mosaic Web browser, the commercial Internet's technological springboard. 'If it had been left to private industry, it wouldn't have happened,' Andreessen says of Gore's bill, 'at least, not until years later.'[15]

Al Gore and information technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What part of "the Internet existed in 1967" is so difficult for you to grasp?

You're just a dumbass Leftard who thinks Saturday Night Live is a legitimate news agency.

Isolated networks existed. There was no Internet or World Wide Web.

But thanks again for the colorful adjectives.

What the hell? You can google Al Gore but dont even brother to know the first e mail wasnt till 1971?

Nice punt.

Just applying toward Obama what you applied toward Sarah Palin. I thought if it was good enough toward her, it was good enough toward him.

I just heard on Fox News that the FBI is looking at statements made by the hildabeast and her reps. The law they are looking at is "Making Materially False Statements" to federal investigators. The law does not require that the statements be made under oath and is the same one used to send Martha Stewart to jail.

Your thoughts?

Anyone with a brain knows she's a scumbag but her husband will protect her. Sadly she probably won't even pull out of the election so that a decent candidate could have a chance to run.

Actually I'm looking for the dear leader to pardon her and all associated with her. As crazy as this country seems to be, I'm not sure even that would end her.

Oh Der Fuhrer won't be pardoning her any time soon. He hates the Clintons.

Invent is a synonym for create. He said he created it. You can see Russia from parts of Alaska but Gore didn't create the internet.

What is a synonym for initiative?
You confuse inventing with inventiveness. Not the same. The latter involves imagining while the former means you actually did something in making it.

Where is Michelle? Why are we not talking about Michelle?

Because... why the fuck would there be any need to talk about Michelle? She isn't running for office, and is an outgoing First Lady. Tell me why we should be talking about Michelle.

Your thoughts?

Yawn...how many failed investigations have been made against Hillary and her worthless husband without a single recourse. The investigations were all valid and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were guilty. Still zero has outcome resulted. Some individuals, it seems, are exempt from punishment even when obviously caught red handed. They must have a front row seat in hell by now.

:lol:

"The investigations were all valid and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were guilty"

According to who? You?

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons salivate over Hillary conspiracy theories - but they only make her stronger. Go Hillary!

the more BS the RW makes up and proves to be BS, the more qualified Clinton becomes ... they continue to vet her for office and are too freaking dumb to notice.

shhhhhhhhhh. Next thing they know Clinton will be sitting in theOval office thanking them.

Nice punt.

Just applying toward Obama what you applied toward Sarah Palin. I thought if it was good enough toward her, it was good enough toward him.

If that makes you feel better. I just find it amusing that how the cons go ape shit when Mrs. Palin's media driven lie is told along side they same type lie about VP Gore. They flip out every time.

I thought Hillary was supposed to be in prison months ago. Or is this another case of Republicans riding out bullshit issues like Benghazi to no avail? :dunno:

Didn't know the FBI was associated with any party.

And that post is the winner! You see, this isn't a republican committee sniffing, it is the FBI. Now it doesn't mean that Hillary is in trouble, it just means, they want to CLEAR her of any wrong doing. (how was that for left wing propaganda folks, lol)

On another note, actually 2-)

1. Have we noticed that Democrats now despise police officers, and claim they are racists, etc? (at least many groups do) Do we understand that these public servants have traditionally backed the democrat party? Guess any group can be thrown under the bus.

2. Where is Michelle? Why are we not talking about Michelle? I think we need to have media stick their noses up Barry and Michelles asses, as far as they stuck them up Ben Carsons, and see what they find-) When was the last time there was a divorce in the Whitehouse?!?!?!?!?!-)

The media isn't interested in screwing with the dear leader or his first bitch. At this point they're old news.

Your thoughts?

:lol:

"The investigations were all valid and proved beyond a reasonable doubt they were guilty"

According to who? You?

Let's see, nearly everyone everywhere in the world, oh, except you, of course. Hello there, Lone Ranger, time to wake up now.

Forum List

Back