FBI Expands Criminal Investigation of Hillary

So they have an unknown source saying something...

Not holding my breath on this... Benghazi part 2...

Did it bother you that you had to use a foreign tabloid to bring us this story?
The only way to find out what's really going on in America is foreign news agencies now. And Americans know how corrupt American MSM is now, thanks to Al Gore inventing the Internet.

Yeah, and we know how informed the GOP is on foreign affairs because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.

I just heard on Fox News that the FBI is looking at statements made by the hildabeast and her reps. The law they are looking at is "Making Materially False Statements" to federal investigators. The law does not require that the statements be made under oath and is the same one used to send Martha Stewart to jail.

Looks like the legal problems for the hildabeast just got exponentially worse.

Your thoughts?

Anyone with a brain knows she's a scumbag but her husband will protect her. Sadly she probably won't even pull out of the election so that a decent candidate could have a chance to run.

I just heard on Fox News that the FBI is looking at statements made by the hildabeast and her reps. The law they are looking at is "Making Materially False Statements" to federal investigators. The law does not require that the statements be made under oath and is the same one used to send Martha Stewart to jail.

Your thoughts?

Anyone with a brain knows she's a scumbag but her husband will protect her. Sadly she probably won't even pull out of the election so that a decent candidate could have a chance to run.

Good.

She'll take her entire filthy party down with her.

The only way to find out what's really going on in America is foreign news agencies now. And Americans know how corrupt American MSM is now, thanks to Al Gore inventing the Internet.

Yeah, and we know how informed the GOP is on foreign affairs because Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.

Sarah Palin never said that you imbecile.

Still quoting SNL like a typical uninformed Leftard with his head buried in his ass.

Go ask Hillary about joining the Marines and becoming an astronaut, moron.

House Call

Al Gore didn't say he invented the internet either. One lie deserves another.

Still quoting SNL like a typical uninformed Leftard with his head buried in his ass.

House Call

Tell me again how AL Gore invented the internet?

So you admit you were lying, didn't your mother teach you better?

House Call

Total Leftard dumbass.

Blitzer: "Why should Democrats, looking at the Democratic nomination process, support you instead of Bill Bradley?"

Gore: I'll be offering my vision when my campaign begins. And it will be comprehensive and sweeping. And I hope that it will be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be. But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

Your thoughts?

Actually I'm looking for the dear leader to pardon her and all associated with her. As crazy as this country seems to be, I'm not sure even that would end her.

As soon as you admit it is a lie to say that Al Gore made the claim he "invented" the internet.

I just wanted to see what vile responses I would get from the base when I told the same type of snarky, often told lie as Weatherman did. Thanks for your contribution.

House Call

Total Leftard dumbass.

Blitzer: "Why should Democrats, looking at the Democratic nomination process, support you instead of Bill Bradley?"

Gore: I'll be offering my vision when my campaign begins. And it will be comprehensive and sweeping. And I hope that it will be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be. But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

When did he claim to have invented it?

As soon as you admit it is a lie to say that Al Gore made the claim he "invented" the internet.

I just wanted to see what vile responses I would get from the base when I told the same type of snarky, often told lie as Weatherman did. Thanks for your contribution.

You are taking imbecile to a whole new level. I never said Al Gore invented the internet. Because someone somewhere at some time may have told a lie isn't a license for you to lie :laugh:

Forum List

Back