FBI has arrested and charged the woman they say leaked a Top Secret document to The Intercept

You know...................the name of the person they filed charges on kinda makes me wonder................Reality Winner? Really?

From the link......................

A criminal complaint was filed in the Southern District of Georgia today charging Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal contractor from Augusta, Georgia, with removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 793(e).

Winner was arrested by the FBI at her home on Saturday, June 3, and appeared in federal court in Augusta this afternoon.

“Exceptional law enforcement efforts allowed us quickly to identify and arrest the defendant,” said Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein. “Releasing classified material without authorization threatens our nation’s security and undermines public faith in government. People who are trusted with classified information and pledge to protect it must be held accountable when they violate that obligation.”

• Banned
You know...................the name of the person they filed charges on kinda makes me wonder................Reality Winner? Really?

A criminal complaint was filed in the Southern District of Georgia today charging Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal contractor from Augusta, Georgia, with removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 793(e).

Winner was arrested by the FBI at her home on Saturday, June 3, and appeared in federal court in Augusta this afternoon.

“Exceptional law enforcement efforts allowed us quickly to identify and arrest the defendant,” said Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein. “Releasing classified material without authorization threatens our nation’s security and undermines public faith in government. People who are trusted with classified information and pledge to protect it must be held accountable when they violate that obligation.”

good catch

good catch

Well, unlike most on here, I like to actually read the links posted just to see if there is something strange in the story, and well..............you gotta admit, the FBI arresting someone called Reality Winner for passing state secrets kinda sounds like it came from the Onion.

story is being reported on FOX Business on Charles Payne .

Sounds like prison time to me. Hopefully they find the other leakers and send their sorry asses to prison. No excuse for this shit.

Sounds like she's black. For some reason they go to the bizarre names.

Nope. She's white. Speaks pashto. Maybe she's muzz.

Sounds like a liberal flake oshitass plant to me. Time to take ALL of his cadre out and shoot them in the Medulla Oblongata.

White House leaker "Reality Leigh Winner": Bernie Supporter, supports Muslims, Women's March
Since she supports Muslims, instead of prison time, dump her off in a strict Islamic country, without a passport and she'll get first hand knowledge of what it's really like to be with true Muslims.

Sounds like she's black. For some reason they go to the bizarre names.

Nope. She's white. Speaks pashto. Maybe she's muzz.

Tipsycatlover
You ignernt knuckle dragging bimbo ... You just can't help yourself.

Remember when you whined at me for saying you drink? You said you don't. I told you to look at your screen name and you whined some more, that just because you say you're "tipsy", doesn't mean you drink.

Does this mean you don't love cats?

Double standard hypocrisy much?

good catch

Well, unlike most on here, I like to actually read the links posted just to see if there is something strange in the story, and well..............you gotta admit, the FBI arresting someone called Reality Winner for passing state secrets kinda sounds like it came from the Onion.
It's all over now so I'm assuming it's for real. :dunno:

Wonder what she sent the alleged online news outlet? Did they put it on their site? Who was the news site, anybody know?

About time!

May this be the first of many more arrests

I don't think "wanting to" has nearly as much to do with how fast "they" move as does the pace at which to investigators becomes available probative information (not merely circumstantial information) regarding the existentiality of both the act, and when mens rea applies, an offender's intent. In this case, upon identifying whom they thought leaked the document, investigators queried her and she is alleged, as per the affidavit investigators filed, to have admitted to the offence. That's very probative.

Say what? Just what correlation do you "wonder" there might be between the name parents give their child and the nature of the deeds that child, upon becoming an adult, performs?

O! be some other name:
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call’d,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II

Last edited:
tucker-reality-winner-575x733.jpg

Forum List