FBI has arrested and charged the woman they say leaked a Top Secret document to The Intercept

EXPLOSIVE testimony in alleged NSA leaker hearing. GOV'T:Reality Winner praised Taliban,wrote "I want to burn the White House down"

Rosie O'Donell donated $1K to Reality Winner

she has been denied bail

I say we just take her down to the city dump and run her through a wood chipper.

After setting her body on fire, of course, lol.

What I suggested about shooting her in the back of the head is how the Russians have been handling their traitors for decades now.
Except, we need real times of war for treason, "to stick". And, our Commander in Chief believes we can lower taxes for real times of peace.

EXPLOSIVE testimony in alleged NSA leaker hearing. GOV'T:Reality Winner praised Taliban,wrote "I want to burn the White House down"

Rosie O'Donell donated $1K to Reality Winner

she has been denied bail
for leaking to the press?

The administration should have to prove the alleged exigency exists, with appropriate Tax Rates.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Forum List

Back