FBI has arrested and charged the woman they say leaked a Top Secret document to The Intercept

You know...................the name of the person they filed charges on kinda makes me wonder................Reality Winner? Really?

From the link......................

A criminal complaint was filed in the Southern District of Georgia today charging Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal contractor from Augusta, Georgia, with removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 793(e).

Winner was arrested by the FBI at her home on Saturday, June 3, and appeared in federal court in Augusta this afternoon.

“Exceptional law enforcement efforts allowed us quickly to identify and arrest the defendant,” said Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein. “Releasing classified material without authorization threatens our nation’s security and undermines public faith in government. People who are trusted with classified information and pledge to protect it must be held accountable when they violate that obligation.”

good catch

Well, unlike most on here, I like to actually read the links posted just to see if there is something strange in the story, and well..............you gotta admit, the FBI arresting someone called Reality Winner for passing state secrets kinda sounds like it came from the Onion.

She is a contract worker, who signed an agreement not to share information.

She lied, and she committed treason. The fact that goobers like you think it's funny or acceptable, or nothing to worry about, are the reason our country is such a mess.

Wonder how many more of these people are out there. To expose classified material regardless of it's level for political reasons cuz you don't like Trump or whoever, it boggles the mind. Used to be people actually cared about national security, honor and integrity. I know that Trump is a horse's ass, but to do this? What about your country's well-being? Maybe you put somebody's life in danger, what about that? And you just flushed your future down the toilet. Boggles the mind.

18920208_1919637118061772_3389075559948313261_n.jpg

Reality Leigh Winner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Wonder how many more of these people are out there. To expose classified material regardless of it's level for political reasons cuz you don't like Trump or whoever, it boggles the mind. Used to be people actually cared about national security, honor and integrity. I know that Trump is a horse's ass, but to do this? What about your country's well-being? Maybe you put somebody's life in danger, what about that? And you just flushed your future down the toilet. Boggles the mind.

Contractors who work for the feds almost exclusively get those gigs based on their connections with politicians, who use their elected positions to funnel money to their friends and family.

Trust me, they get paid for these *leaks*.

And it is common.

Sounds like prison time to me. Hopefully they find the other leakers and send their sorry asses to prison. No excuse for this shit.
she's going to be playing hard to get at all the prison dances.

This is a minnow.

We need Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton in handcuffs....then the leaking of classified info will stop.

Used to be, we had real times of national security tax rates.

How serious can it be, if we can "afford to lower taxes".

Put that whore in Gitmo. Find who she was sending to and put them in Gitmo.

she is an anti trump punk, she was some sort of office worker with a fed contractor, she swiped the docs hours after they were received, and sent them by snail mail to the Intercept.

these millenial traitors often have weird names.

Maybe we should be more worried about what is in the report. That Russians hacked into voting machines. The NSA should be under investigation. Was this classified to hide it from Americans? It runs contrary to what Trump says about the Russians. This woman is a whistleblower and this is something that should be investigated by the investigative committees. Mike Quigley who is a Democrat says that Russians were able to hack into the Illinois State Board of Elections and accessed voter files.

Maybe we should be more worried about what is in the report. That Russians hacked into voting machines. The NSA should be under investigation. Was this classified to hide it from Americans? It runs contrary to what Trump says about the Russians. This woman is a whistleblower and this is something that should be investigated by the investigative committees. Mike Quigley who is a Democrat says that Russians were able to hack into the Illinois State Board of Elections and accessed voter files.
no, I think we're worrying about the right thing....putting punk troll traitors in prison, where they belong.

The voting machines were not hooked to the Internet thus could not be hacked.

Contractors who work for the feds almost exclusively get those gigs based on their connections with politicians, who use their elected positions to funnel money to their friends and family..
Where on earth did you get that idea? It is the companies that get the contracts and supply workers. Ms. Winner had nothing to do with gaining any contract. She was hired by a company that had a contract. It's not some individual thing.

Contractors who work for the feds almost exclusively get those gigs based on their connections with politicians, who use their elected positions to funnel money to their friends and family..
Where on earth did you get that idea? It is the companies that get the contracts and supply workers. Ms. Winner had nothing to do with gaining any contract. She was hired by a company that had a contract. It's not some individual thing.
That woman should be at Gitmo getting water boarded right now!

Forum List

Back