FBI: "have you seen these stolen Andy Warhol prints used to market soup cans?"...glad the FBI has their eye on the ball

lol.....every time you reply to me its a whine......talk about crying....lol...
you're probably a cranky old man...so sad...like John McCain to my youthful Obama...we know how that turned out in 2008...Obama won by a landslide!

you're probably a cranky old man...so sad...like John McCain to my youthful Obama...we know how that turned out in 2008...Obama won by a landslide!
cranky?.....i am having fun watching you bitch and moan just like an old cranky man would....lol...

yea i do.....if it wasnt for you i would not know who has died....lol...
i have millions of worshippers on social media who worship my feet i don't need more fans, so you do you and i'll do me and leave me alone...because it's my dominant mentality that i need to be the alpha male all the time that bothers you, i know it

i have millions of worshippers on social media who worship my feet i don't need more fans, so you do you and i'll do me and leave me alone...because it's my dominant mentality that i need to be the alpha male all the time that bothers you, i know it
see thats your problem....you need to be an Alpha male....that means you are a beta or a cento.....real alphas,like yours truly.....well we are just alphas whether we like it or not....

see thats your problem....you need to be an Alpha male....that means you are a beta or a cento.....real alphas,like yours truly.....well we are just alphas whether we like it or not....
but i dominate in everything i do, so i am an alpha male

can we get back on topic please? anyone with personal grievances like Harry can DM me!

Forum List

Back