FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

FBI 3 man investigation teams have interviewed over 20 witnesses in 5 days... And the speed indicates that no corroboration was found... Dems will be gnashing and whaling in the AM...

They knew that before the investigation was launched and they know it now. This was a nothing burger.

Ford demands interview in FBI probe
Fords attorney's could be in some real dangerous water. I want to read all of the witness accounts but I think they will remain classified. IF they prove manufacture of memories and evidence its not going to go well..

Its DONE.... FOX NEWS REPORTING!

The Nazicrats will NOT be happy. Any "investigation" that didn't go into December fucks up their plans.

The report will read "No evidence of wrong doing by Judge Ford."

Then the Nazis will go ape.

It will be interesting though. They knew this wouldn't drag it out past midterms, so it's going to be enjoyable to see what plan they have next. I'm sure they've had the idea for quite some time now.

They'll go after anger issues...already starting
Would you like ICE in your drink mam?

Of course Fox News and especially Sean Hannity are totally full of s***like all you doops now... Intelligent people will wait for a real news service....

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

The Nazicrats will NOT be happy. Any "investigation" that didn't go into December fucks up their plans.

It will be interesting though. They knew this wouldn't drag it out past midterms, so it's going to be enjoyable to see what plan they have next. I'm sure they've had the idea for quite some time now.

Just don't throw ice at her. You may be hearing about it in 30 some years from now. :auiqs.jpg:

Just don't throw ice at her. You may be hearing about it in 30 some years from now. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll just claim he did

Of course Fox News and especially Sean Hannity are totally full of s***like all you doops is now... Intelligent people will wait for a real news service....
You mean like CNN or NBC... or any other left wing rag?
Any media not owned by Murdoch's Adelson Moon k o c h, super duper. Fox Rush Etc need thousands of retractions about Hillary the foundation Obama the FBI etc etc etc not to mention anything about who pays taxes. The whole rest of the world thinks you're nuts. They should be told about fox Rush Savage Breitbart and all those websites, GOP Russian Macedonian whatever.

Of course Fox News and especially Sean Hannity are totally full of s***like all you doops is now... Intelligent people will wait for a real news service....
You mean like CNN or NBC... or any other left wing rag?
Any media not owned by Murdoch's Adelson Moon k o c h, super duper. Fox Rush Etc need thousands of retractions about Hillary the foundation Obama the FBI etc etc etc not to mention anything about who pays taxes. The whole rest of the world thinks you're nuts. They should be told about fox Rush Savage Breitbart and all those websites, GOP Russian Macedonian whatever.
I am sick of CNN and MSNBC too for there never ending gabfest and lack of foreign reporting and offices, but at least they don't lie like everything you know super super.

I haven't thrown anything since I discovered wrist rockets...:evil::eusa_whistle:

so, did ford ever go to the "police"?

if they went to her, then no.

someone owes me $50

Forum List

Back