🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Investigation of Hillary Was a Joke – According to Veteran Agents

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Let's get back to serious campaign discussion. This is yet another example of how politics this year appears to outweigh justice.

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

With much more @ FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post

TICKED OFF FBI Agents Coming Forward With Insider Information On Comey After Clinton Probe @ TICKED OFF FBI Agents Coming Forward With Insider Information On Comey After Clinton Probe | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Forum List

Back