FBI is 'purging' staffers with conservative viewpoints and retaliating against whistleblowers who have complained of misconduct, Republican Rep. Jim J

Being a whistleblower, doesn't protect against discipline for unrelated activities. If there was indeed retaliation, we would be talking about 32 agents, not just one.

Which is irrelevant to the case in question. Wray is retaliating directly for the 31 whistleblowers stepping forward.

There is indeed retaliation and 31 agents have said so.

Whether Donald Trump told lies or not has no bearing on the demonstrable fact that your little buddy mamooth is a shameless and pathological liar.
This is where psychology can play a critical role. People tend to mimic their heroes. They dress, act, and speak like the people they admire, often trying to be just like them. Which explains your calling someone a liar without proof.

You know what proof is, it's posting a statement they made, which for the time i've been observing, you haven't even attempted to do.

Do federal whistleblower protections accrue to enemies of the democrat Reich?

Yes, or no?

If "yes," then Chris Wray is a felon.
Yes. They do. The question is when the complaint was filed and when they were suspended. Do you have those dates? There’s details we don’t have right now.

Not that you guys care about whistleblowers given how the Vindman brothers were treated.

This is where psychology can play a critical role. People tend to mimic their heroes. They dress, act, and speak like the people they admire, often trying to be just like them. Which explains your calling someone a liar without proof.

You know what proof is, it's posting a statement they made, which for the time i've been observing, you haven't even attempted to do.
how come you all can’t provide the statements of these agents showing their bias and justifying their purge?

how come you all can’t provide the statements of these agents showing their bias and justifying their purge?
First it was already posted that Friend refused orders.

as a “hero” after he was punished for refusing to participate in what he regarded as unnecessarily heavy-handed SWAT raids over Jan. 6 misdemeanors.

as a “hero” after he was punished for refusing to participate in what he regarded as unnecessarily heavy-handed SWAT raids over Jan. 6 misdemeanors.
So the fact that her refused to violate the rights of American citizens means he's insurrectionist? That's how a dictator would look at it.

yes he was fired for standing up to the Stalinist tactics of the xiden admin…we agree

the poster, you fellow propagandist, claimed there were statements he made that justifed the purge

Now you're catching on. Their job is to go after criminals.
Who currently overwhelmingly turn out to be republicans.
Republicans have broken law after law, trying to prove Trump didn't lose in 2020, or trying to overturn a lawful election.
Yes, that would be the case in an FBI that wasn't a nest of traitors. They haven't broken 1/100th as many laws as BLM and Antifa.

No one is swallowing this horseshit propaganda that the FBI is just enforcing the law.

Which is the actual basis on which we argue.
iu

Progs are so delusional

So he was fired because he refused to violate the rights of American citizens?

yes he was fired for standing up to the Stalinist tactics of the xiden admin…we agree
That's actually an interesting position to take. That a government employee who disagrees with a government regulation, can refuse to enforce it?

your little buddy mamooth is a shameless and pathological liar.
That's right, keep telling everyone how I now live rent-free in your little fascist head. And yes, it obviously is very roomy in there. I've owned a lot of fascist bitches before, but with you, I can show everyone the deed. It's right there above.

And no, the crying act won't change my mind. You freely chose to become a brownshirt wannabee. You are just as free to unchoose that deviant lifestyle, and I feel no sorrow over humiliating you concerning your chosen perversions.

That's actually an interesting position to take. That a government employee who disagrees with a government regulation, can refuse to enforce it?
he never said he would enforce a regulation

with that said, we see xiden doing that daily

Forum List

Back