FBI is wrapping up e-mail investigation with no evidence Clinton willfully violated the law

Skylar, you libs need to learn that just because you declare something to be true, and never with any links to back it up, doesn't make it true. :p

A lot if qualifiers in my post?

:lmao:

Hutch, hackers are not exteadited to the US unless they have solid evidence.

It has already been proven Guccifer hacked Bloomberg's computer....it has already been proven Hillary e-mailed classified to Bloomberg....which basically means if Guccifer didn't hack her server he most probably got some of it anyway from what she sent Bloomberg.

Libs are just hoping he didn't successfully hack it. They already proved themselves to be gullible by believing Hillary's many claims that have already been proven to be false....

None of what you just said is fact. Nutjob sites may be proof to you but not to me.

Wrong Flopper....within the Espionage Act is a crime of 'negligence' which does not require an intentional act. Barry has already publicly declared Hillary was negligent...

So Obama actually said the word negligent? Link that chief....

Hutch, you libs need to learn just because you say something doesn't make it true. I, unlike you, have posted numerous links to back up what I have said.

Publicly, however, the FBI just exposed Hillary's continued insistence that they are only conducting a 'security review' to be a lie.

Polls already show the majority of Americans believe Hillary is the least trustworthy candidate in this entire race. She just keeps digging that hole deeper.
The FBI stated it was a Security Review when the investigation began....and also stated Hillary was not under investigation but basically her 'server' was being reviewed....

It's been linked here on USMB several times.

Skylar, while I tend to agree with you based on the hypocrisy and double-standard on the left, you don't know / can't guarantee that.

The fact is any of us would already have been charged with a crime. After she left the State Dept she was not supposed to have any classified in her posession as she no longer had a need to know ir have access to it as a civilian.

She not only had classified but had what the WH called information so secret that it could not be released in any form because it would cause grave damage to our national security. ...then allowed that information to be hacked/accessed by a hacker.

You gotta quit reading RW nutjob web sites. They are rotting your brain...

None of which included classified information.

So, I'm assuming that the probability of there not being classified information, in ANY of the 30,000 emails she deleted from is zero. Unbelievable. Just because Guccifer didn't get his hands on any classified intel does not mean there wasn't/ any classified intel on her unsecured server.

This is like flipping a coin 30,000 times and getting heads all 30,000 times. That by itself is statistically and practically improbable.

She was the Secretary of State, with access to plenty of classified information, Secret, Top Secret or SAP level. She couldn't have done her job without it. To tell me there was no classified information in all of the 30,000 emails she deleted is once again unbelievable.

Wrong Flopper....within the Espionage Act is a crime of 'negligence' which does not require an intentional act. Barry has already publicly declared Hillary was negligent...
nope, not negligence, it has to be GROSS Negligence....there is a difference.

So Obama actually said the word negligent? Link that chief....

Yes, Obama declared Hillary was 'negligent'. I have already posted the link. Want to read it yourself, find my post with the link or learn to use google, 'chief'.

So, I'm assuming that the probability of there not being classified information, in ANY of the 30,000 emails she deleted from is zero. Unbelievable. Just because Guccifer didn't get his hands on any classified intel does not mean there wasn't/ any classified intel on her unsecured server.

You're not following the conversation at all. The post you plucked that one sentence from wasn't about '30,000 emails'. But the emails that Guccifer was able to get screenshots from on bloomberg's computer.

Try that again....this time addressing what I'm *actually* discussing.

Publicly, however, the FBI just exposed Hillary's continued insistence that they are only conducting a 'security review' to be a lie.

Polls already show the majority of Americans believe Hillary is the least trustworthy candidate in this entire race. She just keeps digging that hole deeper.
The FBI stated it was a Security Review when the investigation began....and also stated Hillary was not under investigation but basically her 'server' was being reviewed....

Oops.

"Clinton and her team have made a point of not describing the FBI's work as an "investigation," but alternately as a "security review" or "security inquiry." They've also noted that the issue was referred to the FBI not as a criminal matter but as an intelligence breach.

However, in response to a question Wednesday, Comey said he wasn't familiar with the term "security inquiry" that Clinton and her aides have used. The FBI chief said he considers the work agents are doing to be an "investigation."

"It's in our name. I'm not familiar with the term 'security inquiry','" the director said."

FBI's Comey: I feel 'pressure' to quickly finish Clinton email probe

Mishandling secret information described by the WH as 'so classified it can't be released in any form because it would cause grave danger to our national security' IS 'gross negligence'!

Sky, the tool i am using is not good for links. I tried to read your USA today link, kept crashing and small screen. I depend on USMB for info at this time. Thank you. I did not see he gave bimbo access to binders, but he could have? She had clearance? And he still got popped?

This is like flipping a coin 30,000 times and getting heads all 30,000 times. That by itself is statistically and practically improbable.

She was the Secretary of State, with access to plenty of classified information, Secret, Top Secret or SAP level. She couldn't have done her job without it. To tell me there was no classified information in all of the 30,000 emails she deleted is once again unbelievable.
YOU DO KNOW that not one of those deleted 30,000 personal emails that she was legally NOT SUPPOSE to send to the govt archives to be saved per the Rules and Regs, were ALL RECOVERED and are ALL on her server that the FBI got back in August of last year don't you?

Mishandling secret information described by the WH as 'so classified it can't be released in any form because it would cause grave danger to our national security' IS 'gross negligence'!
NOPE, not when the messages were only forwarded to her by people within the govt with top secret clearance.... GROSS negligence is much much heftier of a bar to meet.

Quit doing personal work on work time. Do not ues work tools to do personal. Always a rule. To the guy who said no snooping? Huh? She work for us. We own all info. FOIA.

Oops.

"Clinton and her team have made a point of not describing the FBI's work as an "investigation," but alternately as a "security review" or "security inquiry." They've also noted that the issue was referred to the FBI not as a criminal matter but as an intelligence breach.

However, in response to a question Wednesday, Comey said he wasn't familiar with the term "security inquiry" that Clinton and her aides have used. The FBI chief said he considers the work agents are doing to be an "investigation."

"It's in our name. I'm not familiar with the term 'security inquiry','" the director said."

FBI's Comey: I feel 'pressure' to quickly finish Clinton email probe
Well, it was reported when this was handed to the FBI by the Inspector General, that it was a ''security Inquiry'' required by the the Rules when an Inspector General finds T/S material on the State.gov email or Clinton email systems because both are UNCLASSIFIED systems....it was initially reported this way, and initially reported that the FBI said she was not under investigation but basically the server was being investigated for any security breaches such as hacking etc....

Quit doing personal work on work time. Do not ues work tools to do personal. Always a rule. To the guy who said no snooping? Huh? She work for us. We own all info. FOIA.
nope, you don't own all info....personal emails are NOT to be sent to be archived and the rules and regs tell govt workers NOT to send personal work and emails involving personal work to the Govt Archives to be saved.

Forum List

Back