🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI issues Mueller subpoena to a Trumper (INFOWARRior) & Stone Bannon confidant

The left uses intimidation tactics against Trump allies. They would make it a criminal offense to support him if they could.
So what did the left DO? MAKE Trump use Cambridge Anal
The left uses intimidation tactics against Trump allies. They would make it a criminal offense to support him if they could.

Get a grip man!! We're so PAST these silly paranoid refutations. It renders YOU looking (inane or insane).
Pretty ironic, given your paranoid and delusional (not to mention ridiculous) sig line.

My sig line has about 60 years of history in social science and psychology. The initial 'science' was conducted in the 50's as SOCIAL SCIENTISTS in Europe wanted to understand how Hitler and Nazism took hold in Germany. A European country where hatred of certain groups allowed the systematic rounding up 'out groups'. carrying them across 1, 2 or 3 countries where they DEHUMANIZED them, experimented on their bodies, gassed them shot them, and/or cooked them in ovens.

Seemed like a worthwhile study to conduct, I guess, if you AREN'T a RWA.
Re-Assigning Guilt

Godwinism has been around that long? Cheap comparisons have a long shelf life, especially from academic weaklings who preferred hiding in libraries to fighting the rise of Hitler.

Stone Bannon?
And Corsi and Assange. That gets 4 people 'across the plate' of crazy. And, I'm not sure where to place Farage among the group.

Just a coincidence that Brexit and Trump came within what 2 years of each other and all the 'CROSS POLLINATION' of characters is just a silly coincidence? And I have some swampland down here for sale....

Bluestate Bayou

Selling us bits and pieces of your Deep State swamp won't prevent Trump from draining the whole thing dry.

THE GUY WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR DOOFUS
InfoWars must have lots of independent contractor doofuses.

Personally, I wouldn't 'contract independently for THIS! Would you?....
View attachment 185675
obama-dont-bogart-joint-weedmemes.jpg

This is gonna make MindWars very angry.

But the "Nothingburger" is looking more and more delicious! :)

m2fevgloayycfrb8ucgu

Shut the hell up, going off on idiots isn't worth my time. Can't fix stupid, so your all a waste of my energy LOL

WOW, you sure sound PISSED and and you sure appear to be GOING OFF on folks who are putting out the FACTS. That takes ENERGY.

View attachment 185675

And? Unless one is a bonafide TIGHT-ASS and one is of a certain age (RANGE), then we have all either accused someone or we accused of BOGARTING.

Although, I can't remember wearing a hat!

View attachment 185675

And? Unless one is a bonafide TIGHT-ASS and one is of a certain age (RANGE), then we have all either accused someone or we accused of BOGARTING.

Wrong again, Trump went to a military academy and did quite well in all categories, including receiving gifts awards and medals. Your Obama changed his name from Barry Soltero to a Muslim one, while smoking dope with his radical anti American commie terrorist friends.

View attachment 185675

SOme will never learn how he lies , even his own brother thinks he is a fraud.

Joel Gilbert, Filmmaker Official website

View attachment 185753

Yup, he sure was a great pretender though. Preached about "being your brother's keeper" while spitting in the face of his own.

View attachment 185675

Wrong again, Trump went to a military academy and did quite well in all categories, including receiving gifts awards and medals. Your Obama changed his name from Barry Soltero to a Muslim one, while smoking dope with his radical anti American commie terrorist friends.

Yep. He got a bowling trophy, and a third place medal for croquet. He was so brave.

Seems they want Julien.......................

Or anyone associated with them.................Wiki leaks fucked them up with the truth..........

poor things..............

Hope the IG gives Mueller a proctology exam

Malloch said he had agreed with the special counsel’s office that he would appear before Mueller’s grand jury in Washington DC on 13 April.

This is merely the deep state using bully tactics to try and scare up some falsified evidence to bring down President Trump. Why harass and practically kidnap and steal from a man who has already agreed to appear before the grand jury

The only deep state is in the paranoid delusional minds of "deep staters". And the FATHER of the delusional paranoid deep staters?? This drunken sot, Steve BANNON, Presidential advisor...
steve-bannon.jpg

View attachment 185675

And? Unless one is a bonafide TIGHT-ASS and one is of a certain age (RANGE), then we have all either accused someone or were ccused of BOGARTING.

Let's see his transcripts. We only have HIS word for how and what he did in "military school".
Worth noting here. 5 Trump kids, 3 boys. Only ONE was shipped off to military boarding school!
Incidentally, one did NOT get to change their name before 18 back then. Your momma and daddy legally owned that.

Last edited:

View attachment 185675

SOme will never learn how he lies , even his own brother thinks he is a fraud.

Joel Gilbert, Filmmaker Official website

View attachment 185753

Follow the Shadow of Dark Money

According to open secrets in this article Dark Money was 10 times more than spending in 2012 elections. Which would have put dark money at over 3 Billion dollars.............

If you think they paid over 3 Billion to politicians without expecting something in return, then I have some Ocean Front Property to sell you in Arizona.

Stone Bannon?
And Corsi and Assange. That gets 4 people 'across the plate' of crazy. And, I'm not sure where to place Farage among the group.
Farange was right smack in the middle of it ALL... was also connected to Assange and release of DNC stolen emails....

I just don't know their spectrum over there I admit. I knew he was BREXIT'R. But I'm not sure where that is on the spectrum since it wasn't an overwhelming slam dunk. I profess ignorance on the players and details. I have come to understand that BREXIT was 'bought and paid for' by a 'RW'' entity using propaganda, fear and social media.

Just a coincidence that Brexit and Trump came within what 2 years of each other and all the 'CROSS POLLINATION' of characters is just a silly coincidence? And I have some swampland down here for sale....
the right wing billionaire, robert mercer....trump's number 1 backer and funds Cambridge Analytica....he also owns a good portion if not all of Briebart now....and Kelly Ann Conway and Steve Bannon worked for him before they were brought on to the Trump campaign....Bannon worked at Cambridge Analytica as well, I believe?

Farage came here to the USA during our election cycle and was on stage at Trump rallies a few times, if memory serves me....after the last Trump rally appearnce, a couple of days later he was spotted and filmed at the Ecuadorian Embassy visiting wikileaks/julian assange...

the word is that Mercer spent millions in england for Brexit....if he did, then england might have to vote again on it, imo.

Jesus!

View attachment 185675

Yep. He got a bowling trophy, and a third place medal for croquet. He was so brave.
Actually he became cadet captain, the highest honor given in the academy given for leadership and toughness. His years at the military academy very formative and gave him the foundation for the rest of his life.

We-want-to-use-these-0031452363250.jpg

2AB595B200000578-3168648-Donald_Trump_Senior_Year_1964_nNew_York_Military_Academy_Cornwal-a-18_1437436954344.jpg

View attachment 185675

Actually he became cadet captain, the highest honor given in the academy given for leadership and toughness. His years at the military academy very formative and gave him the foundation for the rest of his life.

We-want-to-use-these-0031452363250.jpg

2AB595B200000578-3168648-Donald_Trump_Senior_Year_1964_nNew_York_Military_Academy_Cornwal-a-18_1437436954344.jpg

Yep. Cadet Bone Spur was really something in the children's pretend army.

Malloch said he had agreed with the special counsel’s office that he would appear before Mueller’s grand jury in Washington DC on 13 April.

This is merely the deep state using bully tactics to try and scare up some falsified evidence to bring down President Trump. Why harass and practically kidnap and steal from a man who has already agreed to appear before the grand jury

The only deep state is in the paranoid delusional minds of "deep staters". And the FATHER of the delusional paranoid deep staters?? This drunken sot, Steve BANNON, Presidential advisor...
View attachment 185768
Ah the typical whining and non replying to the comment by our usual leftist whiners.

Forum List

Back