FBI Issues Warning for Riots, Cop Assasinations in Louisiana

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
New Black Panthers, which the Dallas shooter had been a member of, is moving into Louisiana. They are calling for beheading cops.

image.png

The black terrorists (racists) are cut from the same cloth as white terrorists (racists: klan etc) as Islamic terrorists are cut from the same cloth.

If you suspect anyone (race or belief or religion is immaterial) of being a possible terrorist, contact the LEO.

The black terrorists (racists) are cut from the same cloth as white terrorists (racists: klan etc) as Islamic terrorists are cut from the same cloth.

If you suspect anyone (race or belief or religion is immaterial) of being a possible terrorist, contact the LEO.

Agreed, but the obama administration doesn't know this. Besides, the klan hasn't been terrorizing for decades, unlike the blacks and the muslims.

Call us when the Klan gets more than a parking ticket, Nazi.

Your brain is confused, and I would not be surprised if you are on a LEO watch list.

Your brain is confused, and I would not be surprised if you are on a LEO watch list.
You're the one calling for people to be rounded up for expressing their views, Brownshirter.

All I ask is everyone calm down long enough for Smith & Wesson stock to drop 15%.

You wannabee terrorists of the far religious or political right or left better think twice.

You're the one calling for people to be rounded up for expressing their views, Brownshirter.
Only in your confused mind. Free speech does not mean every expression. You call for violence, LEO needs to talk to you. A nazi like you calling others nazis is very telling.

Forum List

Back