FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

And the FBI hits keep rolling.....they have just stopped a sitting member of congress, of course a republican..... and without contacting his lawyer, they seized his phone...

Why should they contact his lawyer? I mean they don't call up MarQuisyWan's lawyer and say please give us your client's meth lab. That is how search warrants work.

In the meantime, I bet hammers are selling like hotcakes at Capitol Hill Hardware about now.

The real question is is Rudy the one throwing them all under the bus to save his last few year of freedom before he croaks.

Absolutely. It should have been done back in the early 60's but the CIA threw a monkey wrench in some very important plans on Nov. 22.
J. Edgar Hoover had dirt on EVERYBODY. No one wanted to take him on. They were all glad to see him go when he died. Truth be known, it would probably be nice to have him back instead of these fascists we have.

Maybe you should mention how FDR and LBJ weaponized the FBI and IRS against their enemies.

And how Øbama weaponized the IRS against his opponents.

As ror commies, that is long ago and far away. but righteous work (funny how you have a problem with that, eh).

Today's FBI is politicized to the max and is an extension of the DNC.
Just how did FDR and LBJ weaponize both the organizations?

President Trump or Desantis........they will need to disband the entire FBI....
Sadly you are right, because even if there is anything to their so called raids, we the people know that this is yet another unequal miscarriage of justice caused by a political witch hunt that started in 2016, and just keeps on going....Otherwise if you put it up against the criminal corrupted politicians who are our government officials in which include many in the Democrat party, and how they've had many reasons for the FBI or any other so called Justice department type institutions to raid them as well, but they didn't due to the politics of destruction weren't in their favor or the witch hunt wasn't set up right, nor did it have the support of the people behind it when they conducted it.

defunding the cops is the Trumpest most favorite solution when they get in trouble, did yous guys notice how you sound like BLM?

J. Edgar Hoover had dirt on EVERYBODY. No one wanted to take him on. They were all glad to see him go when he died. Truth be known, it would probably be nice to have him back instead of these fascists we have.
Hoover was just another devilish human being right ? Otherwise did he weaponized the FBI against American's ? I guess he done enough good to give him the credits he deserved on other important issue's though, am I "right" ?

I didn't hear that they arrested him for anything. What was the reason for confiscation? The fourth amendment guarantees that we will be secure in our homes and possessions.
What does being arrested have to do with it?

The reason is prnding. I'm waiting to hear it.

In the meantime...do they usually go through lawyers?

The FBI Director, appointed by Donald trump, authorized the seizure of the cell phone of one of trump's most loyal allies, Scott Perry...one who was one of the loudest voices in trump's plan to overturn the 2020 Presidential election.

It seems there are two major investigations going on with the FBI

1. To seize highly classified documents that were illegally taken from the WH when trump left.
2. To bring to justice everyone who was involved in the efforts to overturn the 2020 Presidential election.

I think these two investigations may be related. They are both criminal actions.

So if planning a rally or protest deserves Fascist actions then why wasn't Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Omar, and VP Harris brought in front of a similar political hit squad?-oops. You exposed fascist behavior even more by your standard of logic.
Pesaki herself told you, the word "peaceful" in Trump's speech exonerates him from all responsibility as she used that standard for her political party, and yet Schumer and Waters speeches were not of peaceful protest and Harris actually funded violence and was made VP of screwing up everything great accomplished in the prior administration including peace and stability.

View attachment 679939
Good lord, the slavish devotion to the orange roughy is just downright embarrassing.
Have you people all lost your friggin minds? :auiqs.jpg:

And the FBI hits keep rolling.....they have just stopped a sitting member of congress, of course a republican..... and without contacting his lawyer, they seized his phone...

Same crap these FBI bullies pulled with John Eastman.
However he demanded to see the search warrant First.They
kinda flashed it at him.Eastman wannted to read it himself.
The FBI bullies were reluctant but so was Eastman.As a first class
Constitutional expert who Knows the Law he wasn't about to
hand over his cell phone UNTIL he was handed the Search Warrant
to view himself.

What does being arrested have to do with it?

The reason is prnding. I'm waiting to hear it.

In the meantime...do they usually go through lawyers?
Cell phones are not contraband. If they arrest a person they can take anything on their person. What was their reason for confiscating it? Did they have a search warrant? Are you one of those Americans that give your rights away? It was really stupid on the part of the law enforcement agency. They just blew any chance they might have had of using anything on that phone for evidence. It was illegally obtained.

Told you it was a fishing expedition and had nothing to do with classified documents. :talk2hand:
You really think Garland and Wray would authorize a surprise search on a former president's home for a "fishing expedition?" REALLY?

Garland is not an enabler like Barr was. He is the most deliberate and careful AG we have had in years. Garland has a lot more than what we can see. trump may be whining and grifting off the raid, but he knows he is in trouble.

Forum List

Back