FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

BLM rioters are set free with no charges. J6 people walking around the capital are held without bond or charges for over a year.

Hillary gets to walk away from having an e-mail server full of classified documents. Trump gets his home raided.

Holder gets held in contempt, ignores it and is fine. Brannon gets convicted and faces jail time.

Does anyone here really think we live under equality of the law?

We shouldn't be surprised though. This is an illegitimate administration and they will stop at nothing to push the US into the new world order.

BLM rioters are set free with no charges. J6 people walking around the capital are held without bond or charges for over a year.

Hillary gets to walk away from having an e-mail server full of classified documents. Trump gets his home raided.

Holder gets held in contempt, ignores it and is fine. Brannon gets convicted and faces jail time.

How is anything that you presented the same?

Nothing would make pedophiles, sex traffickers and corrupt Republicans happier.
Your pedophiles would be losing the department of education. And their union representation.

We could use 87k more border patrol. Nobody but the democrats need 87k more IRS agents.

This is democrat corruption out in the open. You may have missed seeing it.

Your pedophiles would be losing the department of education. And their union representation.

We could use 87k more border patrol. Nobody but the democrats need 87k more IRS agents.

This is democrat corruption out in the open. You may have missed seeing it.
I’m not joking. The FBI does a ton of work on sex trafficking and other heinous crimes.

Prosecuting corrupt Republicans is their side gig.

The Biden Administration has gone FULL FASCIST... The warrant was illegitimate. The officers did a smash and grab. THEY WERE NOT JUDICIOUS IN THE SEARCH> this means they were told to grab anything and run. THis was a hope and poke in an effort to find something to stop Trump from running. The "papers" they stated they were looking for were not found. This means they took things UNREALTED TO THE WARRANT> This is Armed robbery under color of law. Every single one of the agents can be charged with this crime. IF the order came from a supervisor, that supervisor and all that ordered this violation of Constitution rights can be held criminally liable.

This is blowing up in the DOJ AND FBI's faces..

I’m not joking. The FBI does a ton of work on sex trafficking and other heinous crimes.

Prosecuting corrupt Republicans is their side gig.
You have that backward. Their primary function is political prosecutions. Their side gig is anything else they can fill their time with.

..they will need to disband the entire FBI....
Who would you have take the place of a that federal law enforcement agency?
What about their technical people? .... you know the world renowned forensic experts, ballistics, the DNA experts, the forensic accounting experts, the foreign spy hunters, handwriting experts.

If you got rid of all them.....well, then, who you got in your wings?
Surely, you have thought this through. No?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may be the dems who try to assassinate him.
Well, I'm a bit skeptical that 'assassinating' a disgraced ex-presidents is something a public forum should be openly discussing.
If it happens --if an attempt is made...it could make a poster suggesting it, say, Lord Trout, a bit of a suspect. Or at any rate someone to be interrogated.

Accordingly, Trout, maybe you should tone down the killing of ex-presidents stuff. I personally think it makes this venue appear to harbor extremist threats to America.
Is that what you are implying? Is your behavior good for the forum?

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------

the dems have transitioned the fbi into their gestapo.
Explain yourself, poster Trout.
The assertion you make sounds corrosive and irresponsible to my ear.
So, do you have some facts, some evidence, that you would present to, say, your local sheriff or state police, that would motivate them to begin an action against the FBI?

I ask because it kinda sorta sounds like a bit of a conspiracists fantasy. Or are you really a mature serious man with adult gravitas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protesting election results is now a crime?
How do you come to that conclusion?
Rather, what is a crime is beating the crap out of Capitol police who were adhering to the oath they took to protect our duly elected legislators (and their staffs) inhabiting the Capitol of the United States of America.

I was mildly sure you would have recognized the difference between legitimate protest and spraying MACE in the face of a cop or smearing your poo on the walls of Congress.

But you be you.

----------------------------------

because your media tells you a thing, there's still the possibility they're wrong or are LYING.

And then there is the Yin to that Yang. Ala' Rightie/Whitie/Tightie TV/Radio/Blog media-sphere. (Do we need to name name....like Bannon's 'War Room' or Jones' 'InfoWars'?

I could be persuaded that you would have been aware of such. No?

1660096562480.png

The specifics are not included, not what they use in sworn testimony to gain the magistrate's signature. This is what I stated.

Only if charges are laid does the defense during discovery then get to see all the warrant.
The warrant has to state what they are looking for and where they will search.

For some reason the Trump folks aren't releasing that info.

Forum List

Back