FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

A citizen absconded with classified government documents and stashed them in a storage room at a pleasure palace for unexplained reasons, and failed to return them all to the National Archives after being repeatedly admonished to do so to comply with the law in the interests of national security.

To prevent the national security risk from persisting, the U.S. government recovered them and insured their being secure.

A citizen absconded with classified government documents and stashed them in a storage room at a pleasure palace for unexplained reasons, and failed to return them all to the National Archives after being repeatedly admonished to do so to comply with the law in the interests of national security.

To prevent the national security risk from persisting, the U.S. government recovered them and insured their being secure.
WAtch the video above your moronic post, Simp.

You're a good little minion who dutifully regurgitates the Democrat narrative.

The smoking gun of all smoking guns, folks. At the exact time Trump was moving from the WH to MAL there were moving trucks spotted at MAL. If that isn't ironclad proof of a crime I don't know what is.

This tells us all we need to know about just how weak their case is. Oh, and how much of it is redacted.....95%?

Evenmoreso when the documents in question were contained in 15 boxes--I could easily move that many in my mid-sized Subaru--they were packed and shipped to Mar-a-lago by the GSA, the FBI visited Mar-a-lago in mid-spring this year, was given full access to those boxes, and they spent quite some time going through them with full permission to take anything they wanted, and were told if there was anything else they needed, just ask.

This was an unfounded, malicious, politically motivated exercise to damage a former President and the AG and almost certainly the President or at least those who are actually acting as President knew it. This was one of the biggest abuses of power I've seen yet.

And they have the gall to call Patriots 'extremist semi-facists' and a threat to democracy?

Such the loser you is.
Toddler Tantrum GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Former President Donald Trump, in his first comments after a federal judge ordered the release of a redacted affidavit Friday that the FBI used to obtain a search warrant of his Mar-a-Lago property, says nothing was mentioned about "our close working relationship regarding document turnover - WE GAVE THEM MUCH.

"Judge Bruce Reinhart should NEVER have allowed the Break-In of my home. He recused himself two months ago from one of my cases based on his animosity and hatred of your favorite President, me," Trump wrote on his Truth social account. "What changed? Why hasn’t he recused himself on this case? Obama must be very proud of him right now!
Trump made his own bed
You need to store classified information, there are specific rules to follow

You need to store Top Secret, you had better have all your ducks in a row

Forum List

Back