FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

Yeah, how dare he use moving trucks when moving, right troll?

Nice attempt at distracting from the facts, FuckBoi. Trump had hundreds of classified and sensitive documents he stole from the White House. He's going to go to jail for violating the law TRUMP himself signed, in order to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

After a search of his office by the guy he appointed to be his own personal Director of the FBI.

You still haven't found a job???? Geez, Nostra, even the mentally handicapped guys can get jobs in this market. What's wrong with YOU????

If the Repubs don't go after him and other seditious Democrat terrorists come January, they're part of the problem.

I encourage Republicans to go after Garland on the Trump raid

Gives him more of an opportunity to spell out exactly what crimes Trump committed and why he prosecuted them

Gives him more of an opportunity to spell out exactly what crimes Trump committed and why he prosecuted them
There is no prosecutorial crime here... civil action at best...

Sounds good - put deranged/fascist Democrat insurrection on full display. :)

You can't handle the truth you dumbshit. How you like them apples?
Its you that has to lie to yourself not me.... Trump is not going to be charged or prosecuted over this... how do you like those apples?....

It's not pretty when personality cults die.

We're watching the Trump cult die now here.

Hopefully, most of the Trump cultists will just start drinking heavily, instead of directly harming themselves or others.

You are lying... period...
I was off a month, but it doesn't change what I stated. Get your head out of Trumps nasty ass.

"The National Archives and Records Administration waited until May 12 to give the FBI access to the highly classified documents retrieved from former President Donald Trump in January, despite the Justice Department's "urgent" requests for the materials, according to a letter from National Archivist Debra Wall released late Monday by conservative journalist John Solomon, one of Trump's two authorized NARA liaisons"

“NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them,” Wall wrote in a May 10 letter published by Just The News. “On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office — affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum — formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days, with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes.”

>This May letter was soon followed by a Justice Department subpoena, an early June visit to Mar-a-Lago by DOJ investigators, and, finally, the early August raid.<

“It has now been four weeks since we first informed you of our intent to provide the FBI access to the boxes so that it and others in the Intelligence Community can conduct their reviews,” she said in May.

I was off a month, but it doesn't change what I stated. Get your head out of Trumps nasty ass.
Former President Donald Trump, in his first comments after a federal judge ordered the release of a redacted affidavit Friday that the FBI used to obtain a search warrant of his Mar-a-Lago property, says nothing was mentioned about "our close working relationship regarding document turnover - WE GAVE THEM MUCH.

"Judge Bruce Reinhart should NEVER have allowed the Break-In of my home. He recused himself two months ago from one of my cases based on his animosity and hatred of your favorite President, me," Trump wrote on his Truth social account. "What changed? Why hasn’t he recused himself on this case? Obama must be very proud of him right now!

Its you that has to lie to yourself not me.... Trump is not going to be charged or prosecuted over this... how do you like those apples?....
Little baby. Try harder because it makes you as dumb as I always expect.

Nice attempt at distracting from the facts, FuckBoi. Trump had hundreds of classified and sensitive documents he stole from the White House. He's going to go to jail for violating the law TRUMP himself signed, in order to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

After a search of his office by the guy he appointed to be his own personal Director of the FBI.

You still haven't found a job???? Geez, Nostra, even the mentally handicapped guys can get jobs in this market. What's wrong with YOU????
You have no clue what Trump has or had at MAL, Simp.

The smoking gun of all smoking guns, folks. At the exact time Trump was moving from the WH to MAL there were moving trucks spotted at MAL. If that isn't ironclad proof of a crime I don't know what is.

This tells us all we need to know about just how weak their case is. Oh, and how much of it is redacted.....95%?

Ya, so why did it take them so long to raid the place. Democrats are simply liars and cheats. This, with the Facebook Hunter story, proves that the election was stolen. I bet Trump has proof of the stolen election and will bring it out in 2024. That's what they were looking for. Trump is smarter than all the Democrat brains put together.

Forum List

Back