🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI - Kavanaugh Report Released

Yay! The openly partisan, republican committee pretended they investigated! Did they cite the 4 day sham of an FBI investigation that Trump blocked? Is that why you put “FBI” in your title?

Yay! The openly partisan, republican committee pretended they investigated! Did they cite the 4 day sham of an FBI investigation that Trump blocked? Is that why you put “FBI” in your title?
is my putting FBI there the only reason you replied? oh - and to show off your over-abundance of dumbass?

414 pages. if that isn't enough for you - then nothing short of your only way will ever be enough.

go be a fucktard elsewhere, dude.

is my putting FBI there the only reason you replied? oh - and to show off your over-abundance of dumbass?

414 pages. if that isn't enough for you - then nothing short of your only way will ever be enough.

go be a fucktard elsewhere, dude.
Lol like if Obama had shut down the FBI’s investigation into Hillary’s e-mails after 3 days and Nancy Pelosi released 10,000 pages of her investigation into it, you’d be fully satisfied :lmao:

I am also sorry the FBI did not investigate further, then it could be in the headlines TODAY that the FBI found Blasey Ford had no proof of anything at all. A completely baseless dirty political smear.

If that was in the headlines today the outcome of this election would not even be in doubt.

I am also sorry the FBI did not investigate further, then it could be in the headlines TODAY that the FBI found Blasey Ford had no proof of anything at all. A completely baseless dirty political smear.

If that was in the headlines today the outcome of this election would not even be in doubt.
The next Dem administration will allow the FBI to do their duty on Kavanaugh. Your party has been working to put rapists and pedophiles in positions of power. That won’t last long.

Just because there is no hard proof of the events at a house party 30 years ago does not mean it's a political smear.

Just because there is no hard proof of the events at a house party 30 years ago does not mean it's a political smear.
If there is hard proof, the GOP made absolutely certain nobody would be allowed to seek it out.

The next Dem administration will allow the FBI to do their duty on Kavanaugh. Your party has been working to put rapists and pedophiles in positions of power. That won’t last long.
please point out the FBI bitching that trump limited them.

you and your fantasy island are quite old.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf

and nothing was found to give any form of credibility to the accusers.

ugh - i can't delete. please merge with other thread i missed.
Never fear the Democrats have vowed to Impeach the Judge, and President if they control the Congress. They don't really care how the people of this nation think they just can not let it go. They have been in power for so many years running wild
upload_2018-11-5_12-51-26.jpeg
with no one stopping them that they want to return to the good old days of getting by with murder.

It is literally all over the internet how Trump limited the investigation. Shit, he literally demanded they finish before the weekend and did not let them interview either of the 2 people who the entire thing was about.

Never heard that one before, must be a new talking point.

Never fear the Democrats have vowed to Impeach the Judge, and President if they control the Congress. They don't really care how the people of this nation think they just can not let it go. They have been in power for so many years running wild View attachment 226938 with no one stopping them that they want to return to the good old days of getting by with murder.
More people voted against Donald Trump than voted for him, and you do not care how they think. So go fuck yourself.

Lol, you really are psychotic and delusional.

Never heard that one before, must be a new talking point.

...well did your little brain happen to process it and form a conclusion about it's logical validity?

Never fear the Democrats have vowed to Impeach the Judge, and President if they control the Congress. They don't really care how the people of this nation think they just can not let it go. They have been in power for so many years running wild View attachment 226938 with no one stopping them that they want to return to the good old days of getting by with murder.
More people voted against Donald Trump than voted for him, and you do not care how they think. So go fuck yourself.

Wrong again.

I should give them the time to find someone who would say they were hidding under the bed when the whole thing happened, and could id the suspect by this shoes. The could do the hidden camera that was in the room, yeh that would work.

It is literally all over the internet how Trump limited the investigation. Shit, he literally demanded they finish before the weekend and did not let them interview either of the 2 people who the entire thing was about.
then link it up with proof. shouldn't be hard to find when you put your emo-self down for a bit.

then link it up with proof. shouldn't be hard to find when you put your emo-self down for a bit.
Wow. Ignorant and too lazy to google something yourself. Are you kidding? Is this the first you’re hearing about it? Shit, man. Unbelievable.

Here: The FBI Investigation Didn’t Go Very Far by Design

And if you think it’s a fake source or some bullshit becuase you fools call anything you don’t like a media conspiracy, then google it yourself. I’m done with your pathetic ass.

Wow. Ignorant and too lazy to google something yourself. Are you kidding? Is this the first you’re hearing about it? Shit, man. Unbelievable.

Here: The FBI Investigation Didn’t Go Very Far by Design

And if you think it’s a fake source or some bullshit becuase you fools call anything you don’t like a media conspiracy, then google it yourself. I’m done with your pathetic ass.
feinstein saying it didn't go far enough? really? show me where the fbi bitched they were limited. show me a neutral source or shut the fuck up.

wah - he doesn't believe our side who started the lie!!! wah wah!!!

Forum List

Back