🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI - Kavanaugh Report Released

The next Dem administration will allow the FBI to do their duty on Kavanaugh. Your party has been working to put rapists and pedophiles in positions of power. That won’t last long.
please point out the FBI bitching that trump limited them.

you and your fantasy island are quite old.
It is literally all over the internet how Trump limited the investigation. Shit, he literally demanded they finish before the weekend and did not let them interview either of the 2 people who the entire thing was about.
then link it up with proof. shouldn't be hard to find when you put your emo-self down for a bit.
Wow. Ignorant and too lazy to google something yourself. Are you kidding? Is this the first you’re hearing about it? Shit, man. Unbelievable.

Here: The FBI Investigation Didn’t Go Very Far by Design

And if you think it’s a fake source or some bullshit becuase you fools call anything you don’t like a media conspiracy, then google it yourself. I’m done with your pathetic ass.
feinstein saying it didn't go far enough? really? show me where the fbi bitched they were limited. show me a neutral source or shut the fuck up.

wah - he doesn't believe our side who started the lie!!! wah wah!!!
So proud of your ignorance. Shameful.

please point out the FBI bitching that trump limited them.

you and your fantasy island are quite old.
It is literally all over the internet how Trump limited the investigation. Shit, he literally demanded they finish before the weekend and did not let them interview either of the 2 people who the entire thing was about.
then link it up with proof. shouldn't be hard to find when you put your emo-self down for a bit.
Wow. Ignorant and too lazy to google something yourself. Are you kidding? Is this the first you’re hearing about it? Shit, man. Unbelievable.

Here: The FBI Investigation Didn’t Go Very Far by Design

And if you think it’s a fake source or some bullshit becuase you fools call anything you don’t like a media conspiracy, then google it yourself. I’m done with your pathetic ass.
feinstein saying it didn't go far enough? really? show me where the fbi bitched they were limited. show me a neutral source or shut the fuck up.

wah - he doesn't believe our side who started the lie!!! wah wah!!!
So proud of your ignorance. Shameful.
and you're not even aware of your own.

wah.

Forum List

Back