FBI Memo Reveals That A UFO Did Crash In Roswell, New Mexico

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Where's Mulder and Scully?

In 1947, something crashed outside of Roswell, New Mexico and was brought to Roswell Army Air Field by Army officers. Since then, there has been many a discussion about what exactly the object was. That's because soon after the incident, the Roswell Army Air Field issued a press release announcing that they had recovered a "flying disc." The Army was quick to retract that and say it was actually just a weather balloon. Then, in the '70s, a retired Army officer who retrieved pieces from the crash came out to say he believed it was extraterrestrial.

I'm still shocked this thread has not been filed under 'Conspiracy Theories' but a news bulletin about the release of a motion picture in theaters detailing the problems with the 2020 election was.
You do realized there are real conspiracies.

THAT WASN'T MY POINT
One day possibly in the near future we will find out that the Roswell incident really did involve flying saucers and extraterrestrial aliens. At that time it will not be a conspiracy theory but fact.

One day possibly in the near future we will find out that the Roswell incident really did involve flying saucers and extraterrestrial aliens. At that time it will not be a conspiracy theory but fact.

Now post the one about the vaccine being fucking useless and dangerous.
:beer:

Here is the proof that Aliens have visited earth.
aliencarville.JPG

alienmaxinewaters.jpg

Now post the one about the vaccine being fucking useless and dangerous.
:beer:
I don’t believe the vaccine is useless and neither does Trump. I am fully vaccinated and will get another booster if approved.

As far as UFO reports read this breaking news.

Forum List

Back