FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Not rumors, that's the REAL fake news. It was based on Trump's own words. Read some factual accounts of what happened, instead of spreading conspiracy theories.
His own words....You mean like when he mocked the living hell out of the press about Hillary's "missing" e-mails, and every leftbat crackpot across the nation took him seriously?
Deflection. :rolleyes:
Truth....You humorless morons are too stupid to recognize when you're being trolled and mocked, then shit roosters because of it.

The only collusion in the last election was with the DNC and Hillary. I have yet to find one person who voted based on anything said by any Russian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? How many Catholics voted for trump solely because of the fake Russian ad all over the internet saying that Pope Francis endorsed trump?

I know you are a Trumper, but please try to remain on topic. We have a president who appeared so compromised the FBI commenced a counterintelligence investigation. Deal with it.
Pfffft....What happened is that a a brash upstart, who had no business beating the nasty, corrupt, and sickly hag that your team trotted out there. won fair and square...And you entitled little pussies still can't believe it and can't get over it.
I think I’ll enjoy your butthurt most of all!

I know that a lot of the posters on this board and some on this thread are actually Russian bots...but some on this thread are not and they will have to look themselves in the mirror when this is all over and ask themselves how they could be so stupid...so unpatriotic

THEY are going to have to live with this...I wouldn't want to be them
View attachment 239601
He didn’t say all. Some of you are just deplorable people who hate America and are mad at the world because you ended up losers.

Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)
Blab, blah, blah.... Months later, no evidence.

Bwuhahahaha.....
So when there is evidence you’ll change your tune? Become anti-trump?

NYT: FBI worried Trump was in Russian employ after Comey firing

Now we discover, that in fact, after Trump fired Comey and made the comments he made to Russia about the firing, it was clear to the FBI, that Trump could very possibly be compromised by Russia and was quite possibly working for Russia at the time, and still is. This ultimately lead to the recruitment of Bob Mueller.

And apparently, a year and a half later, based on Trump's behavior, his behavior towards Russia, his obstruction practices to end this investigation, the constant lies, his other crimes, leaves little doubt that he is most likely an agent for Russia.

Just look at the recent events before Christmas to try and sneak the lifting of sanctions with Russia by way of Steve Minuchin. What's the hurry, when you yourself are under investigation?

Everything, and I do mean everything stinks about Trump and his cronies.

With all the criminal liability he is facing, not to mention the indictments we already have, Trump is still trying to pay Putin off. Which is a testament to just how desperate Trump is.

Of course. Because it’s been obvious for 2 years that Trump is a Russian asset.

TinfoilHat.jpg

Now we discover, that in fact, after Trump fired Comey and made the comments he made to Russia about the firing, it was clear to the FBI, that Trump could very possibly be compromised by Russia and was quite possibly working for Russia at the time, and still is. This ultimately lead to the recruitment of Bob Mueller.

And apparently, a year and a half later, based on Trump's behavior, his behavior towards Russia, his obstruction practices to end this investigation, the constant lies, his other crimes, leaves little doubt that he is most likely an agent for Russia.

Just look at the recent events before Christmas to try and sneak the lifting of sanctions with Russia by way of Steve Minuchin. What's the hurry, when you yourself are under investigation?

With all the criminal liability he is facing, not to mention the indictments we already have, Trump is still trying to pay Putin off. Which is a testament to just how desperate Trump is.
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:

if Trump is an agent and receiving orders yet the entire intel community cant produce anything to verify this.....must be secret tech eh ….

Not rumors, that's the REAL fake news. It was based on Trump's own words. Read some factual accounts of what happened, instead of spreading conspiracy theories.
His own words....You mean like when he mocked the living hell out of the press about Hillary's "missing" e-mails, and every leftbat crackpot across the nation took him seriously?
Deflection.
Truth....You humorless morons are too stupid to recognize when you're being trolled and mocked, then shit roosters because of it.
Isn't trolling deflection? I'm right..., AGAIN!!! :mm:

So a President doing something they have the legal constitutional authority to do fire an FBI director means they are working for the Russians wow seriously fucking wow.
No, firing the FBI director and then go on camera and say you did it because you didn't like an investigation into your campaign and ties to Russia implies that. Then inviting the Russian ambassador and a Russian journalist to the the oval office and no one else implies that. Then it coming out that during that meeting you GAVE the Russian code word level intelligence implies that. Happened within days from each other. Furthermore before that several people within the Trump campaign were already under investigation for Russian contacts and then apparently they got a hold of the original letter they wanted to send out for firing Comey, again saying that the Russian investigation was the reason.
Point out where any of that is illegal you might not like it it might be politically inept but not illegal. Better have the FBI get on this right away.
images.jpe

Forum List

Back