FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

The article tells us why. Do you need additional help in understanding the why? Okay
But the investigation has found nothing...who ordered it? That person needs to explain himself....now.....you can not investigate a president just because he traveled to Russia in the past...that is not a good enough reason....Mr. Obama needs to step up to the microphone and explain this....

"FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians"

...coming as a surprise to no one.
Have you noticed Republicans never open a thread into Trump looking for the truth? Just shows who and what they really are.
Many can see the truth: Lolberals are a bunch of butthurt sore losers, and will grasp at any straw to blame anyone but themselves for being losers.

I bet Obama is not happy about this story one bit....he is the new focal point thanks to the idiots at the NYTimes....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Obama was the ONLY person that could have ordered this....oh boy here we go!.....

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

NYT: FBI worried Trump was in Russian employ after Comey firing Another great monologue about this
Nobody leaked any wrong doings......they just leaked that the FBI was worried about it, huh?
Seems to me if they leaked about an inquiry....they certainly would have leaked something
incriminating......if there was something there other than a big fat greasy nothing burger.
But.....that's just me
Exactly! "That's just me", which is worth teats on a bo hog.
Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?

These dumbasses are so focused on bashing Trump, they don't realize that if it were to happen, Mike Pence is president.

"FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians"

...coming as a surprise to no one.
Have you noticed Republicans never open a thread into Trump looking for the truth? Just shows who and what they really are.
Many can see the truth: Lolberals are a bunch of butthurt sore losers, and will grasp at any straw to blame anyone but themselves for being losers.
It's not the Liberals there apologist, it's law enforcement who have the facts of the case. And the losers are the American people who allowed this illegal election to happen.

LMAO!

rofl.gif

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

NYT: FBI worried Trump was in Russian employ after Comey firing Another great monologue about this
Nobody leaked any wrong doings......they just leaked that the FBI was worried about it, huh?
Seems to me if they leaked about an inquiry....they certainly would have leaked something
incriminating......if there was something there other than a big fat greasy nothing burger.
But.....that's just me
Exactly! "That's just me", which is worth teats on a bo hog.
Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?
Wanna stick to the OP or do you need to go off the plantation?
The OP is specific, we aren't getting into the Mueller investigation, that's an entirely different animal.
But, I understand what libs do when they get pinched into a corner.
You just need to assume the position of respect.

Last edited:

3322fe3d4d2c093f07ac34530a47ac11.jpg

I have a collander just like that! With the Jewish star!

Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)
Blab, blah, blah.... Months later, no evidence.

Bwuhahahaha.....
So when there is evidence you’ll change your tune? Become anti-trump?

The tax payers are done subsidizing your butthurt salve. You had your chance, you found nothing. That's because there is nothing. Now, there is an entire deep state to investigate so if you excuse me, this investigation is done.

Super-Deluxe!

Trump actually is finished. If he isn't impeached, he's going to jail, or both.

View attachment 239704

You're doing a good job. Keep it going.

What will you do when that doesn't happen?

I'm not doing anything. It will be up to our Constitution and the rule of law to decide if we still have a functioning society based on Madisonian Democracy. This is the test to see if we let our country fall into authoritarian dictatorship, or Constitutional rule.

Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)

Bwuhahahaha.....

The tax payers are done subsidizing your butthurt salve. You had your chance, you found nothing. That's because there is nothing. Now, there is an entire deep state to investigate so if you excuse me, this investigation is done.
It's almost done. It just isn't done in the direction you want it to go. It's been steadily going in the direction of the rule of law. You may have heard of it?

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's almost done. It just isn't done in the direction you want it to go. It's been steadily going in the direction of the rule of law. You may have heard of it?

If you haven't noticed, we don't have the 3rd world rule of "law" that you crave for. It's not enough simply to accuse someone to find them guilty. You would have so much more luck in Venezuela.

Forum List

Back