FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
Drink up that grape koolaid, jackass.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

NYT: FBI worried Trump was in Russian employ after Comey firing Another great monologue about this
Nobody leaked any wrong doings......they just leaked that the FBI was worried about it, huh?
Seems to me if they leaked about an inquiry....they certainly would have leaked something
incriminating......if there was something there other than a big fat greasy nothing burger.
But.....that's just me
Exactly! "That's just me", which is worth teats on a bo hog.
Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?

So you can provide a link to one, amirite? Or was that not in your talking points for the day?

Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)
Blab, blah, blah.... Months later, no evidence.

Bwuhahahaha.....
So when there is evidence you’ll change your tune? Become anti-trump?

The tax payers are done subsidizing your butthurt salve. You had your chance, you found nothing. That's because there is nothing. Now, there is an entire deep state to investigate so if you excuse me, this investigation is done.
It's almost done. It just isn't done in the direction you want it to go. It's been steadily going in the direction of the rule of law. You may have heard of it?

If you haven't noticed, we don't have the 3rd world rule of "law" that you crave for. It's not enough simply to accuse someone to find them guilty. You would have so much more luck in Venezuela.
Exactly! We have the Constitution. And the rule of law it represents has compiled multiple criminal conspiracies that can easily be proven by our law enforcement. We have enough in the public sphere to convict.

Blab, blah, blah.... Months later, no evidence.

Bwuhahahaha.....
So when there is evidence you’ll change your tune? Become anti-trump?

The tax payers are done subsidizing your butthurt salve. You had your chance, you found nothing. That's because there is nothing. Now, there is an entire deep state to investigate so if you excuse me, this investigation is done.
It's almost done. It just isn't done in the direction you want it to go. It's been steadily going in the direction of the rule of law. You may have heard of it?

If you haven't noticed, we don't have the 3rd world rule of "law" that you crave for. It's not enough simply to accuse someone to find them guilty. You would have so much more luck in Venezuela.
Exactly! We have the Constitution. And the rule of law it represents has compiled multiple criminal conspiracies that can easily be proven by our law enforcement. We have enough in the public sphere to convict.
Really?????:auiqs.jpg:

These dumbasses are so focused on bashing Trump, they don't realize that if it were to happen, Mike Pence is president.
Remember, this is an illegal election, and Pence is just as illegitimate as Trump.

What illegal election is there in 2019?

:uhh:
More retarded questions. Trump is not sending his best.

I'm just some Joe-Blow American, but the more you type, the more I think you either are, or belong in, the booby hatch.

These dumbasses are so focused on bashing Trump, they don't realize that if it were to happen, Mike Pence is president.
Remember, this is an illegal election, and Pence is just as illegitimate as Trump.
How was 2016 an 'illegal' election, besides the fact that a proven felon who compromised national security, was protected from going to prison, and had to be GIVEN the nomination she could not win - making HER an 'illegitimate' candidate, ran against Donald Trump?

Magic Kenyan!.....you have some splainin to do......
More idiotic posts that say nothing. So pitiful.
Are you kidding?...it says it all...finally the media has a strong reason to go to Obama for answers...now thanks to this story it will be Obama in the hot seat....

There's a reason they call him the "Magic" Kenyan. I wouldn't hold my breath until he's in that "hot seat" if I were you.

Are you kidding?...it says it all...finally the media has a strong reason to go to Obama for answers...now thanks to this story it will be Obama in the hot seat....

There's a reason they call him the "Magic" Kenyan. I wouldn't hold my breath until he's in that "hot seat" if I were you.
Well whether the media gets curious or not the people will see Obama must have been the person that started this whole newly reported investigation....

Lol! Trump's going to beat him to it; Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"

Well whether the media gets curious or not the people will see Obama must have been the person that started this whole newly reported investigation....
With the information the public already has, https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._connection_to_russian_intelligence.htmlObama will only be a fantasy for Republicans. The Trump goose is cooked. The Trump trash can take to the streets soon.

Lol! Trump's going to beat him to it; Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"
Napolitano is an attention whore and will say the most ridiculous things to get his name repeated by hopeful losers....he hasn't been right yet by the way....

More crap from the deranged right that Trump is a god and above the law. All you are showing.is that you are all pathetically desperate to change the subject. Face the truth instead of hiding behind a skirt of lies.
Rings mighty hollow, coming from a fuckwit who carries the water for every leftist crook out there.
From a water carrying dimwitted Trumper who could give a shit about the truth.
Clean your room, fuckwit.
Oddballs, a dimwitted and dense Trump bootlicker too dimwitted and dense to realize he is a dimwitted and dense Trump bootlicker.
BlablaSpoon.jpg

Nobody leaked any wrong doings......they just leaked that the FBI was worried about it, huh?
Seems to me if they leaked about an inquiry....they certainly would have leaked something
incriminating......if there was something there other than a big fat greasy nothing burger.
But.....that's just me
Exactly! "That's just me", which is worth teats on a bo hog.
Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?

So you can provide a link to one, amirite? Or was that not in your talking points for the day?
Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"
From your source....The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it?

This is not evidence....next?

This latest story is a sign of desperation by the anti Trump media...and look at the dupes believing it will take down Trump.....LMFAO

If our President is a FSB agent, unfit is not the correct adjective. If he is then he is arrested if he is not then you agree to leave this board forever. Deal?

Napolitano is an attention whore and will say the most ridiculous things to get his name repeated by hopeful losers....he hasn't been right yet by the way....
He's far more often correct than wrong....He's a judicial branch guy who rightly suspicious of those in power....But I think he's trying a little too hard to burnish his anti-executive branch bona fides in this instance.

Forum List

Back