FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Napolitano is an attention whore and will say the most ridiculous things to get his name repeated by hopeful losers....he hasn't been right yet by the way....
He's far more often correct than wrong....He's a judicial branch guy who rightly suspicious of those in power....But I think he's trying a little too hard to burnish his anti-executive branch bona fides in this instance.
Without a legal argument ,your words mean nothing.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

If our President is a FSB agent, unfit is not the correct adjective. If he is then he is arrested if he is not then you agree to leave this board forever. Deal?
There is no "IF". Trump has been compromised and multiple conspiracies have been proven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! "That's just me", which is worth teats on a bo hog.
Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?

So you can provide a link to one, amirite? Or was that not in your talking points for the day?
Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"
From your source....The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it?

This is not evidence....next?
The fact that the FBI was alarmed enough to open an investigation into the Trump national security threat may not be evidence in itself, though I suspect there is much that has not been released, it should be enough for any person that values country over party or person to question their support for this individual. Trump's pre- and post election conduct and statements is more than enough evidence to raise reasonable suspicion of Trump's motives. At least to rational actors.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

If our President is a FSB agent, unfit is not the correct adjective. If he is then he is arrested if he is not then you agree to leave this board forever. Deal?
Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"

There is no "IF". Trump has been compromised and multiple conspiracies have been proven.

Lie. Campaign not Trump!!! This is about Manafort.

Wow! You got me good brah.
Now can you answer why there has been nothing leaked other than an inquiry?
Everyone reading this thread knows why you can't. :auiqs.jpg:
Facts surrounding this case have been leaked out that prove multiple conspiracies by Trump and his team. And you are right, I do have you. This has been an investigation into Trump's criminality for a long time. It's not just an inquiry. Where did that come from?

So you can provide a link to one, amirite? Or was that not in your talking points for the day?
From your source....The question is, was this in return for a promise of something from the Russians, and did the candidate, now the president, know about it?

The fact that the FBI was alarmed enough to open an investigation into the Trump national security threat may not be evidence in itself, though I suspect there is much that has not been released, it should be enough for any person that values country over party or person to question their support for this individual. Trump's pre- and post election conduct and statements is more than enough evidence to raise reasonable suspicion of Trump's motives. At least to rational actors.
Show the damn evidence. Everything else has been leaked, but the evidence.
Seems from your post that the bar just can't get any lower for reasonable suspicion. At least to rational actors

This latest story is a sign of desperation by the anti Trump media...and look at the dupes believing it will take down Trump.....LMFAO
This is the anti-Trump media? Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"
Might want to read post 371.
Also, yes, Shephard Smith is very anti Trump
Napolitano is the judge giving the opinion, not Smith. Nice dodge.

They were alarmed alright....Alarmed that the fat shrew lost and that their lawless domestic spying scam would be uncovered.

And I called this back in 2002, in objection to the Patriot Act...It would eventually be abused, and wormy little hack shitheels like you would totally look the other way....Boy was I ever right!

Last edited:
This latest story is a sign of desperation by the anti Trump media...and look at the dupes believing it will take down Trump.....LMFAO
This is the anti-Trump media? Napolitano on Collusion: Mueller Can Show Trump Campaign "Had A Connection To Russian Intelligence"
Might want to read post 371.
Also, yes, Shephard Smith is very anti Trump
Napolitano is the judge giving the opinion, not Smith. Nice dodge.
What? That quote was from the judge and not Shep The judge can't even link it without it being a question. But, nice try.

Seems from your post that the bar just can't get any lower for reasonable suspicion. At least to rational actors
It's already been posted on this thread. The evidence that has been provided leaves no wiggle room for Trump to get out of. There simply is no where for him to go. When you get caught lying about private polling data that Manafort provided to Russia on behalf of Trump to his benefit in the election, there simply is no where for Trump to go. It proves the illegality of this election. And nothing you can find legally can change that.

osted on this thread. The evidence that has been provided leaves no wiggle room for Trump do get out of. There simply is no where for him to go. When you get caught lying about private polling data that Manafort provided to Russia on behalf of Trump to his benefit in the election, there simply is no where for Trump to go. It proves the illegality of this election. And nothing you can find legally can change that.
waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg

It's already been posted on this thread. The evidence that has been provided leaves no wiggle room for Trump to get out of. There simply is no where for him to go. When you get caught lying about private polling data that Manafort provided to Russia on behalf of Trump to his benefit in the election, there simply is no where for Trump to go. It proves the illegality of this election. And nothing you can find legally can change that.
Show where Trump is guilty in the eyes of the law of anything, go ahead, do it.
Please don't give me Stormy Daniels

I already did with the links I posted. You just can't deal with reality.

They were alarmed alright....Alarmed that the fat shrew lost and that their lawless domestic spying scam would be uncovered.

And I called this back in 2002, in objection to the Patriot Act...It would eventually be abused and wormy little hack shitheels like you would totally look the other way....Boy was I ever right!
Hey, I was vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act. The FBI investigation has nothing to do with that Act. It has to do with Trump's conduct. Unlike you and others like you, I will not look the other way if there is reasonable suspicion that fhe COC is compromised to a hostile foreign power.

osted on this thread. The evidence that has been provided leaves no wiggle room for Trump do get out of. There simply is no where for him to go. When you get caught lying about private polling data that Manafort provided to Russia on behalf of Trump to his benefit in the election, there simply is no where for Trump to go. It proves the illegality of this election. And nothing you can find legally can change that.
Anytime!

Hey, I was vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act. The FBI investigation has nothing to do with that Act. It has to do with Trump's conduct. Unlike you and others like you, I will not look the other way if there is reasonable suspicion that fhe COC is compromised.
And now you're all for it, if it gets Trump....FISA was abused to spy on him and you don't GAF....You're an intellectually bankrupt, wormy little hack.

I already did with the links I posted. You just can't deal with reality.
YOU DID NOT

Hey, I was vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act. The FBI investigation has nothing to do with that Act. It has to do with Trump's conduct. Unlike you and others like you, I will not look the other way if there is reasonable suspicion that fhe COC is compromised.
And now you're all for it, if it gets Trump....FISA was abused to spy on him and you don't GAF....You're an intellectually bankrupt little hack.
Are you that dense you can't understand my simple point. It went so far over your head, you will need to contact SETI to grasp it.

Anytime!
Too much of a dullard to see he's being mocked.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back