FBI Refuses to Release Trump Assassination Records

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
No surprise here. Everybody knows this was a DNC/FBI hit job on trump. Just 5 days before the shooting, Joe biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye." The president flat out said he wanted trump shot!!! Why hasn't joe been charged with making death threats.?

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) withheld information on a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for information about its coordination with the U.S. Secret Service regarding the July 13 Butler, PA, rally at which former President Trump was shot.

In denying Judicial Watch’s FOIA request, the FBI cites FOIA exemption 7a, which applies to information that “could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings” The Secret Service also recently refused to honor FOIA requests for information on the shooting. Judicial Watch has over 25 FOIA and open records requests currently pending on the shooting of Trump with the Biden administration, local and state officials, and agencies in Pennsylvania.

There is nothing stopping Chris Wray from now offing Kamala and framing MAGA for it....

The biggest W clone in the race is Walz, and that's who Chris Wray wants in the Oval Office.

So why aren't the repubs accusing the dems of hiring or at least inspiring the assassin to shoot trump? They have a very strong case . GOP truly is the stupid party.
Sadly many establishment republicans still hate Trump..... you would think they could explain why but they can't.... I blame the deep threaded Bush family....

Don’t know how he got shot at. Dont know why they waited for assassin to take his shot first. Don’t know don’t know don’t know. Can’t do their duty and won’t tell how and why they didn’t

you would think they could explain why but they can't

Col Tim Osman can...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

usama bin ladin cia tim osman #775281 - uludağ sözlük galeri

72% of Americans believe our government under Biden tried to get Trump killed and will try again...

I don't 100% believe it to be absolutely true.

But, if I found out it would be true my facial expression wouldn't even change because I would not be surprised in the least. At the absolute minimum I think they are covering something up though, anything more than that is a very real possibility.

FBI Refuses to Release Trump Assassination Records​

No surprise here. Everybody knows this was a DNC/FBI hit job on trump. Just 5 days before the shooting, Joe biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye." The president flat out said he wanted trump shot!!! Why hasn't joe been charged with making death threats.?
Don't get worked up over it. We all know it's true but what can we do about it?

Wrong. The US government tried to get Trump without Biden. Creepy Joe is a vegetable.
Its the people behind Joe like Obama and Pelosi.... but don't kid yourself Joe would not need to have his arm twisted...

Did you ever consider that perhaps there was a foreign government behind this? Assuming they cracked his phone.

I get the feeling Trump was advised of the truth and they asked him to keep it to himself. It's why he doesn't raise the issue often. He surely knows if there was suspected foreign involvement but making it public would not help anyone.

Forum List

Back