FBI Releases 1st Page Of Redacted Raid Document

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1661103456499.png

....about what everyone expected.

:p

I can safely say now that there will be information released by the FBI.

The request is an invitation to the FBI to release the information that suits their agenda perfectly.

I suspect that the judge could have played the question in concert with the FBI's mission.

The alternative of releasing sensitive information against the FBI's wishes is just impossible.

Expect some creative hints only on the endgame of the FBI/DOJ.

Expect that they're playing the endgame for Trump. This started big but it's about to grow much bigger, unless Trump cries 'uncle'.

The request is an invitation to the FBI to release the information that suits their agenda perfectly.

I suspect that the judge could have played the question in concert with the FBI's mission.

The alternative of releasing sensitive information against the FBI's wishes is just impossible.

Expect that they're playing the endgame for Trump. This started big but it's about to grow much bigger, unless Trump cries 'uncle'.
Is that the foreign take on all of this, Don????

Is that the foreign take on all of this, Don????
No, it's only mine, but I expect it to be proven true as the plot against Trump is slowly developed.

And I think that my version should be very attractive to Trump's supporters!

My main assertion in it is that the FBI/DOJ have deliberately hatched a plot that's meant to take Trump down and out.

I could use your disagreement right now.

That is about what I expected, and even this soon either. They will not release anything that is damaging to the case against Trump or anything that looks like a problem for the DOJ. Man, this feels like 2016 all over again, periodic releases that shed no light at all on the central issue of what Trump is supposed to be guilty of. There are questions to be answered here, if the situation required a 30-man raid on a former president's home, then why the fuck did they wait 18 months to do it? The only plausible answer IMHO is for the political impact this close to the election. It has to be crystal clear, this entire thing is not about national security or justice, it's all about politics against Trump.

No, it's only mine, but I expect it to be proven true as the plot against Trump is slowly developed.

My main assertion in it is that the FBI/DOJ have deliberately hatched a plot that's meant to take Trump down and out.

Disagreement?
What I heard out of you is a biased opinion, nothing more. :smoke:

Blah, blah, blah, duck. That word salad sounds like it came right out of Kameltoe's mouth. When will you learn to keep your trap shut and let people think your ignorant rather than opening it up and removing all doubt.

Disagreement?
What I heard out of you is a biased opinion, nothing more. :smoke:
Yes, my opinion is heavily biased toward Trump's version of the story and heavily biased against the FBI/DOJ.

When I said, "I could use your disagreement right now.", it's possible that you missed the meaning of the word, USE.

Blah, blah, blah, duck. That word salad sounds like it came right out of Kameltoe's mouth. When will you learn to keep your trap shut and let people think your ignorant rather than opening it up and removing all doubt.
My version of the events are heavily biased toward Trump's talking points of the criminal behaviour of the FBI/DOJ. Some may have missed the obvious but I expected you wouldn't.

But now we all have to wait for the game to be played out? So first off the line is this:

"I can safely say now that there will be information released by the FBI."

I'll go a step further and predict that some info released will come freely from the FBI, without objections. That's what the judge has asked for btw.

Actually, between you and me pissant, the entire thing is public knowledge now in Trump's circles, and it's waiting to be released by them. However, most won't be released on account of it not info that can play to Trump's agenda.

If you don't understand then ask a duck, blah, blah, blah.

My version of the events are heavily biased toward Trump's talking points of the criminal behaviour of the FBI/DOJ. Some may have missed the obvious but I expected you wouldn't.

But now we all have to wait for the game to be played out? So first off the line is this:

"I can safely say now that there will be information released by the FBI."

I'll go a step further and predict that some info released will come freely from the FBI, without objections. That's what the judge has asked for btw.

Actually, between you and me pissant, the entire thing is public knowledge now in Trump's circles, and it's waiting to be released by them. However, most won't be released on account of it not info that can play to Trump's agenda.

If you don't understand then ask a duck, blah, blah, blah.
Naw, I'll ask Kameltoe. She makes more sense than you do.

Yes you are correct, because Biden’s presidency has been so catastrophic, the Dems in concert with the Deep State and media have hatched another hoax attempt at taking Trump down, in order to ensure that he cannot run again, because if he does, he will win.

Yes you are correct, because Biden’s presidency has been so catastrophic, the Dems in concert with the Deep State and media have hatched another hoax attempt at taking Trump down, in order to ensure that he cannot run again, because if he does, he will win.
Some are saying that Biden has made a monumental breakthrough with his big bill that just passed, I would have say it's a beginning of a move away from the American way of huge income inequalities.

As for Trump? I'm absoultely sure the FBI/CIA have set out to take him down and out by any means possible. Regard for the law won't be a factor to them. Trump has been fatally compromised by the Russians. He was a much too easy victim for a 'honey trap' maneuver by Russia/Putin.

the American way of huge income inequalities.
No huge income inequalities in other countries eh, duck? I am glad to hear that you live the same existence as Turdeau or those poor folks that live along the inner harbor in Victoria. Take your anti-American crap down the road. This feeble attempt at convincing people that you're a Trump supporter now is laughable.

No huge income inequalities in other countries eh, duck? I am glad to hear that you live the same existence as Turdeau or those poor folks that live along the inner harbor in Victoria. Take your anti-American crap down the road. This feeble attempt at convincing people that you're a Trump supporter now is laughable.
For the sake of exposure, I've posted my reply below and to the forum.

This isn't a popular idea for American on account of it being an accusation against America's FBI.

You misunderstood me my friend. I'm neither a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter but I see a better chance of world peace with Trump.

I have little doubt that Trump has been compromised in a 'honey trap' that involved prostitutes in a Moscow hotel. The easy opportunity with Trump couldn't have been missed by Russia/Putin.

Trump's manners of grabbing them by the pussy, would have provided Russia the method to be used.

Furthermore, I'm sure that the FBI understands that very well and they're on a mission to eliminate Trump from the running. They won't stop short of any dirty tricks that can be kept hidden from the people.

This isn't a popular idea for American on account of it being an accusation against America's FBI.

You misunderstood me my friend. I'm neither a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter but I see a better chance of world peace with Trump.

I have little doubt that Trump has been compromised in a 'honey trap' that involved prostitutes in a Moscow hotel. The easy opportunity with Trump couldn't have been missed by Russia/Putin.

Trump's manners of grabbing them by the pussy, would have provided Russia the method to be used.

Furthermore, I'm sure that the FBI understands that very well and they're on a mission to eliminate Trump from the running. They won't stop short of any dirty tricks that can be kept hidden from the people.
After you posts of the past year or so, your new-found love of Trump rings hollow and disingenuous.

Some are saying that Biden has made a monumental breakthrough with his big bill that just passed, I would have say it's a beginning of a move away from the American way of huge income inequalities.

As for Trump? I'm absoultely sure the FBI/CIA have set out to take him down and out by any means possible. Regard for the law won't be a factor to them. Trump has been fatally compromised by the Russians. He was a much too easy victim for a 'honey trap' maneuver by Russia/Putin.
You mean the oppress and persecute the people and turn the US into a communist state bill. Exactly what do you think those 87,000 IRS agents will be doing, giving people foot massages? It's Biden and his son that are compromised, both Putin and Xi have the goods on the Biden criminal enterprise, and he will do as they say.. Putin had nothing on Trump, that's why he send several cruise missiles that killed Russians that were helping Assad in Syria.

you got him this time!

Forum List

Back