FBI report issued- Kav completely exonerated

Poor little you. Upset? Good. You support an immoral and dishonorable president and administration, which makes you by default, equal to them. So back off the old man rants and sit down.

Specifically what has President Donald Trump DONE which you find offensive? Tell us about how he has destroyed our economy, unemployment, position in the world? Not "lies" about crowd size.

But that also doesn't mean he didn't do it. Evidence is a difficult thing to get in rape and sexual assault cases, always has been.

With all due respect, Weirdo...when you accuse someone of a crime 30 years after it happened...don't know the date when the crime took place...don't know the location where the crime took place...don't remember how you got there...don't remember how you left...and everyone that you name as a "witness" denies knowing anything about what you're talking about...there isn't a court in the nation that would continue your case.

"With all due respect" I didn't even say he did it. I never have said he did it either.

What I said was that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

The problem is you have the right wing partisans saying he didn't do it, the left wing partisans saying he didn't do it, and then the right wing partisans have "won" because there's a report from the FBI which says "we don't know".

I know you raped a five year old boy.
Your denial of it does not mean you're
Innocent.

Jo

You know, in religion they say that even if you get away with something, you'll still have to answer to God for it.
Appealing to God now? Let us know how that turns out.

Putting things into the context of the people who are involved.

If the Democrats seize the House this evening, it really doesn't matter that Kav was exonerated, he can still expect to be impeached. Gorsuch too.

So, either you still haven't understood that this is no "FBI report", as you've falsely claimed in your thread title, or you are now lying about it. No, we don't have an FBI report. You've just been regurgitating FOX swill.

And no, it's also not true that "Liberals ASKED for the this exact investigation". But then, we've already established your relation to truth and reality is somewhat, say, tenuous, haven't we?

As you know, the FBI said that this is not their job. There is nothing for them to investigate, especially in light of the fact that the allegations date back more than thirty years. No location, no evidence, she didn't remember how she got there, what happened when she was there, who was there, nor how she got home. Creating an allegation which was impossible to disprove.

Like the entire allegation, imagine if the Progressives had picked a specific date. To nail down their allegation and Kavanaugh had proof for that day that he was in another city, at a doctor, or on a holiday. BOOM goes the whole fraud, up in smoke.

This is what you believe? Really? How amusing!

If the Democrats seize the House this evening, it really doesn't matter that Kav was exonerated, he can still expect to be impeached. Gorsuch too.

For what?

shaq-S.gif

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

But that also doesn't mean he didn't do it. Evidence is a difficult thing to get in rape and sexual assault cases, always has been.

Especially when it never happened! :D

With all due respect, Weirdo...when you accuse someone of a crime 30 years after it happened...don't know the date when the crime took place...don't know the location where the crime took place...don't remember how you got there...don't remember how you left...and everyone that you name as a "witness" denies knowing anything about what you're talking about...there isn't a court in the nation that would continue your case.

"With all due respect" I didn't even say he did it. I never have said he did it either.

The problem is you have the right wing partisans saying he didn't do it, the left wing partisans saying he didn't do it, and then the right wing partisans have "won" because there's a report from the FBI which says "we don't know".

Innocent.

Jo

You know, in religion they say that even if you get away with something, you'll still have to answer to God for it.

Well I'm pretty sure Christine Ford is an atheist. Atheism is popular with the college crowd. They see it as being a bit more sophisticated.

Just because she doesn't believe in God doesn't mean he doesn't exist however.

Just because you deny being a pedophile doesn't mean that you're not one.

But then again we live in a world where people generally agree to draw the line between totally dumb shit stupid and lreasonably acceptable standards.

If we remove the line and those standards suddenly everyone becomes guilty of everything.

I'm not sure if you understand the implications of that....somehow I doubt it.

Jo

You seem to be trying to justify not having to think about things properly. Shouldn't people be guilty of what they've done wrong?
They shouldn't be guilty of other people's imaginations.

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.

You have a mind ?

Innocent.

Jo

Well I'm pretty sure Christine Ford is an atheist. Atheism is popular with the college crowd. They see it as being a bit more sophisticated.

Just because she doesn't believe in God doesn't mean he doesn't exist however.

Just because you deny being a pedophile doesn't mean that you're not one.

But then again we live in a world where people generally agree to draw the line between totally dumb shit stupid and lreasonably acceptable standards.

If we remove the line and those standards suddenly everyone becomes guilty of everything.

I'm not sure if you understand the implications of that....somehow I doubt it.

Jo

You seem to be trying to justify not having to think about things properly. Shouldn't people be guilty of what they've done wrong?
They shouldn't be guilty of other people's imaginations.

But are we saying that's the case? No. We're saying they still did what they did even if it cannot be proven.

So, either you still haven't understood that this is no "FBI report", as you've falsely claimed in your thread title, or you are now lying about it. No, we don't have an FBI report. You've just been regurgitating FOX swill.

And no, it's also not true that "Liberals ASKED for the this exact investigation". But then, we've already established your relation to truth and reality is somewhat, say, tenuous, haven't we?

As you know, the FBI said that this is not their job. There is nothing for them to investigate, especially in light of the fact that the allegations date back more than thirty years. No location, no evidence, she didn't remember how she got there, what happened when she was there, who was there, nor how she got home. Creating an allegation which was impossible to disprove.

Like the entire allegation, imagine if the Progressives had picked a specific date. To nail down their allegation and Kavanaugh had proof for that day that he was in another city, at a doctor, or on a holiday. BOOM goes the whole fraud, up in smoke.

This is what you believe? Really? How amusing!

You certainly "responded" to something that echoed in your head. My text, though, it was not.

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.

OK, help me out here. Hillary is totally innocent because the FBI investigation cleared her of any wrongdoing, and the FBI is above reproach and unassailable. We don’t know if Trump is corrupt because the FBI hasn’t completed their investigation, but we know that Trump is bad because he accuses the FBI of wrongdoing and political games when they are above reproach and unassailable. Kavanaugh was found innocent, and that doesn’t matter because the FBI is corrupt and does half assed investigations because they don’t want to find the truth.

Does that just about cover it?

Ok. On what charges? And with what evidence will the House ask the Senate to remove them from office? It requires action by BOTH houses. What crimes did Kavanaugh commit? Or Gorsuch? You can’t impeach someone just because you don’t like them. Well, I guess you could, but remember, that is the standard that will be used when the other party is in charge of the House, and if anything control of the House switches back and forth rather often.

Ok. On what charges? And with what evidence will the House ask the Senate to remove them from office? It requires action by BOTH houses. What crimes did Kavanaugh commit? Or Gorsuch? You can’t impeach someone just because you don’t like them. Well, I guess you could, but remember, that is the standard that will be used when the other party is in charge of the House, and if anything control of the House switches back and forth rather often.

The charges would be sexual harassment, gang rape, underage consumption of alcohol

In actuality, impeachment only requires action from the House of Reps- REMOVAL requires action by both houses.

The charges would be sexual harassment, gang rape, underage consumption of alcohol

In actuality, impeachment only requires action from the House of Reps- REMOVAL requires action by both houses.

And the impeachment of Bill Clinton with the subsequent lack of removal from office was and continues to be derided as a political witch hunt that sticks in the craw of Democrats decades later. Are you sure you want to go that route?

OK, help me out here. Hillary is totally innocent because the FBI investigation cleared her of any wrongdoing, and the FBI is above reproach and unassailable. We don’t know if Trump is corrupt because the FBI hasn’t completed their investigation, but we know that Trump is bad because he accuses the FBI of wrongdoing and political games when they are above reproach and unassailable. Kavanaugh was found innocent, and that doesn’t matter because the FBI is corrupt and does half assed investigations because they don’t want to find the truth.

Does that just about cover it?

Nice. Really, I mean it. It's a strawman, but still nice.

The FBI is a human institution and thus by definition flawed, while bringing some fine skills to the table. It conducts at least three kinds of investigations, background checks on the one hand, and counter-intelligence and law-enforcement investigations on the other.

The differences are considerable, and the former is unique in that the FBI here acts on behalf of the White House, which determines the scope, whereas in the latter two the FBI marshals resources, time, personnel as they see fit to get to the bottom of it.

So, Hillary was let go because her behavior, while not above reproach, did not clear the threshold required for indictment.

The Trumpy's malfeasance will be investigated as Mueller sees fit, and it remains to be seen what emerges.

Kavanaugh, finally, was "cleared" in a severely constrained pseudo-investigation at the behest of a White House obviously not interested in getting the complete picture, and not concerned about yet another Supreme Court Justice with a cloud of sexual assault hanging over him.

That about covers it.

You actually can impeach someone just because you don't like him, if you can get enough votes. It's a bad idea, particularly if you know ahead of time that the Senate's going to tell you to pound sand and refuse to remove him from office, because the majority of voters are unlikely to be amused or impressed.

Forum List

Back