FBI says 2015 worst year ever for terrorist threats

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Reported by Fox News

2 Refugees arrested yesterday for terrorist activity

14 Americans recently killed after allegiance pledged to ISIS by immigrant given Visa

30 states report ISIS incidents / investigations

1,000 FBI open ISIS invetigations

It's amazing isn't it? You go to war and annoy loads of people, and then they come back and bite you on the ass. Who'd have thought it, hey?

It's amazing isn't it? You go to war and annoy loads of people, and then they come back and bite you on the ass. Who'd have thought it, hey?
Nope it's the hope and change Obama promised and Hillary guarantee's more.

Obama promises hope, you think this means free sex for all, and then you get disappointed.
He made sure there was free birth control so why not? You're an idiot. He promised hope and change but delivered doom and gloom.

So Russia, France, Germany, UK and America all went to war with Islam?

I didn't say the US went to war with Islam. I said the US went to war, they want to war with Iraq. However you go push people too far, and this is what you get.

Russia has Chechnya, if you don't know that history then you can find out. The UK went to war with the US in 2003, Spain supported them. France is an on/off partner with the US (depending on the government) and has its own internal problems. Germany has probably been targeted because they've been dragged in with the other countries as part of the west.

Nope it's the hope and change Obama promised and Hillary guarantee's more.

Obama promises hope, you think this means free sex for all, and then you get disappointed.
He made sure there was free birth control so why not? You're an idiot. He promised hope and change but delivered doom and gloom.

Wow, someone who needs insults.... I think you can forget about replying to me.

Reported by Fox News

2 Refugees arrested yesterday for terrorist activity

14 Americans recently killed after allegiance pledged to ISIS by immigrant given Visa

30 states report ISIS incidents / investigations

1,000 FBI open ISIS invetigations

what's an "ISIS incident"?

do they include the terrorists in oregon in the number of terrorist acts? the terrorist who shot up the planned parenthood? 3 were killed there. and many wounded. how many other terrorist attacks have their been on doctors and workers involved in women's health care?

how many of the "investigations" were shown to be unfounded?

for faux news' numbers to make sense, you'd have to have more information and not just a knee jerk reaction.

Forum List

Back