FBI screwed up royally. Opening boxes on the premises tainted whatever evidence there was.

When they opened the box and took pictures on the premises, they tainted everything in that box. Furthermore, it would be easy to bring in a folder of Top Secret or SCI cover sheets and place them over documents and take a picture. That proves NOTHING. The FBI is not only corrupt, they are stupid.
You believe that is how criminal chain of custody works, based on what?

The documents were declassified before the FBI broke in and planted evidence for that photo.
All they had to do was bring in a bunch of Secret and Top Secret cover sheets with them.
They're standard marker sheets that can be printed on any copy machine.
I think you may be totally irredeemably lost. Regardless the FBI body cams will squash that.

There are SO MANY problems with what the FBI did and how they did it. They have really deteriorated into a clumsy goon squad doing the bidding of Team China (a.k.a Democratic Party).
There is not a single problem with how the FBI and DOJ handled this.... Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray made certain all eyes were dotted and tees were crossed....

The search warrant was legitimate, the search itself was legitimate, and the process to sort out any attorney client privilege stuff by a separate team, before giving to the FBI was legitimate, and all according to the Search Warrant specifications, the Judge Magistrate approved, and all according to protocol standards for legal searches.

They were very careful this time, to make certain no one messed up and did something foolish, or illegal. They knew what was at stake, and Trump's penchant to lie and cry victim.

The collection agents for the search warrant had to open boxes to determine if they met the search warrant parameters....that is PROCEDURE, silly one!

And close circuit tv security in every corner of the mansion, watched the agent's every move. No one planted evidence.

🙄

The execution of a search warrant isn’t on the street.

I saw pix of FBI agents carrying out some boxes. I saw some of them were armed. But I didn’t see a single be wearing a body cam. Did you?
The FBI did not brandish guns, they were in plain clothes and unmarked vehicles. If you saw an armed guard, it was likely secret service.

The FBI did not brandish guns, they were in plain clothes and unmarked vehicles. If you saw an armed guard, it was likely secret service.
Armed guns were secret service. It said so on their front bodies, very clearly.

There is not a single problem with how the FBI and DOJ handled this.... Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray made certain all eyes were dotted and tees were crossed....

The search warrant was legitimate, the search itself was legitimate, and the process to sort out any attorney client privilege stuff by a separate team, before giving to the FBI was legitimate, and all according to the Search Warrant specifications, the Judge Magistrate approved, and all according to protocol standards for legal searches.

They were very careful this time, to make certain no one messed up and did something foolish, or illegal. They knew what was at stake, and Trump's penchant to lie and cry victim.

The collection agents for the search warrant had to open boxes to determine if they met the search warrant parameters....that is PROCEDURE, silly one!

And close circuit tv security in every corner of the mansion, watched the agent's every move. No one planted evidence.
Ba
lo
ney

I didn’t say brandish. The ones I saw were holstered.

I didn’t discuss their clothing or their vehicles. And, I don’t care. Trivia.

I saw standing outside the compound some guys with what looked like sub machine guns. And I didn’t claim they were FBI agents. In fact, I already told another member that those guys were misidentified in some papers’ photo captions as “FBI.” They appeared to be Secret service agents.

What your post is about therefore is a mystery.

Forum List

Back