FBI screwed up royally. Opening boxes on the premises tainted whatever evidence there was.

The FBI did not brandish guns, they were in plain clothes and unmarked vehicles. If you saw an armed guard, it was likely secret service.
Oh really?

Looks to me like everyone was packing heat:

FBI-execute-a-search-warrant-at-Mar-a-Lago-on-Aug.-8-with-Secret-Service-and-Palm-Beach-police...jpg

b7ce7846-6587-46ba-bbd0-031d5d779712-860x475.jpg

I didn’t say brandish. The ones I saw were holstered.

I didn’t discuss their clothing or their vehicles. And, I don’t care. Trivia.

I saw standing outside the compound some guys with what looked like sub machine guns. And I didn’t claim they were FBI agents. In fact, I already told another member that those guys were misidentified in some papers’ photo captions as “FBI.” They appeared to be Secret service agents.

What your post is about therefore is a mystery.
I'm sorry then! I have seen trump flock posters on this site like Easy65 post pictures of the Mara Lago raid with alleged FBI brandishing ar15s....with claims of trump mansion being Raided at 5 am kicking doors down bullshit, and lights flashing etc....only they were all FAKE because they were nighttime photos, and the search took place from 10 am, not 5am, until 6pm, all very bright, daylight hours.

So I thought you were making the same claims and fell for the fake right wing news, too! My mistake, sorry again!

I didn’t say brandish. The ones I saw were holstered.

I didn’t discuss their clothing or their vehicles. And, I don’t care. Trivia.

I saw standing outside the compound some guys with what looked like sub machine guns. And I didn’t claim they were FBI agents. In fact, I already told another member that those guys were misidentified in some papers’ photo captions as “FBI.” They appeared to be Secret service agents.

What your post is about therefore is a mystery.
WOW. Good for you!

And you post trivialty. Go figure.

🙄

The execution of a search warrant isn’t on the street.

I saw pix of FBI agents carrying out some boxes. I saw some of them were armed. But I didn’t see a single be wearing a body cam. Did you?
I wasn’t there so I can’t swear it but it seems standard according to the article.

I'm sorry then! I have seen trump flock posters on this site like Easy65 post pictures of the Mara Lago raid with alleged FBI brandishing ar15s....with claims of trump mansion being Raided at 5 am kicking doors down bullshit, and lights flashing etc....only they were all FAKE because they were nighttime photos, and the search took place from 10 am, not 5am, until 6pm, all very bright, daylight hours.

So I thought you were making the same claims and fell for the fake right wing news, too! My mistake, sorry again!
No need. I get it. In fact, I just saw that I was mistaken in something I just said. I saw this image:
C2573D63-254B-46A3-A32E-A752FCB81CA8.jpeg
HOWEVER, that isn’t from the Mar A Lago raid at all. Wherever I had seen it initially, it was apparently inserted as stock filler. It was a different FBI search warrant investigation in a different state. My bad.

But there are stil some photos (above) from the Mar A Lago raid and they do at least show that the FBI agents were armed.

I wasn’t there so I can’t swear it but it seems standard according to the article.
I see no evidence of the agents wearing body cams. I don’t see any FBI videographers there, either. But, of course, maybe some of them did have cameras or cell phone cameras.

Not really....if they have some former ABC producer or maybe even Steven Speilberg edit the footage.
Bodycams can be edited.
How do you know you’re not a figment in someone’s dream? You might just be in my dream and not real. How do you know?

WOW. Good for you!

And you post trivialty. Go figure.
Go dab your eyes, lass, your mascara must be running. 😂

Except for stooping so low as to reply to your blithering nonsense, and the shit of other libtards, I post substantively.

Back on topic (which you seem forever unwilling to even try to do), I don’t think we know where those pictures by the DOJ were taken. On the other hand, I don’t believe it matters. I disagree that opening the boxes “taints” the evidence.

I think the entire search warrant was tainted because it was a general search warrant.

Except for stooping so low as to reply to your blithering nonsense, and the shit of other libtards, I post substantively.

Back on topic (which you seem forever unwilling to even try to do), I don’t think we know where those pictures by the DOJ were taken. On the other hand, I don’t believe it matters. I disagree that opening the boxes “taints” the evidence.

I think the entire search warrant was tainted because it was a general search warrant.
Oh, aren't you special.

When they opened the box and took pictures on the premises, they tainted everything in that box. Furthermore, it would be easy to bring in a folder of Top Secret or SCI cover sheets and place them over documents and take a picture. That proves NOTHING. The FBI is not only corrupt, they are stupid.
Are you getting back to the 'planted evidence' excuse again?

Wouldn't it be more likely that the FBI agents were totally aware of how the stolen documents must be handled?

So confusing....

This Law Professor is not confused:

including in his own office -the docs were found among his own personal items, like his passports -the types of docs; we are not talking about scraps of unimportant papers; these are docs about the govt's top secrets - the evidence that shows consciousness of guilt, including..
https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_

-delaying for months and months to return 15 boxes to the Archives -fighting the Archives telling the FBI about the docs -only returning a redweld of even docs after being served with a GJ subpoena -giving DOs a required certification that was false...

in saying a diligent search was done, which can't have happened as there were many more docs easily found; -false statement saying docs were only in one storage location when they weren't -blocking DOJ from looking in storage location --DOJ search turned up even more docs...

including in desk of his office. -Do you think this all happened for 18 months WITHOUT Trump knowing, and his lawyers did this without consulting with the client? -And all this evidence is BEFORE we consider witnesses who we called at the trial about Trump's knowing....

-that he should not take docs from WH, and should send them to Archives -that he was in charge of packing material from WH -that the process was secretive -that the lawyers Corcoran and Bobb could not ethically file the certification without discussing with Trump [insert proof...

of what Corcoran & Bobb say, as required by court to reveal who authorized statements to DOJ that they made] -[insert proof of surveillance tapes & witnesses of moving boxes to obstruct discovery of docs by DOJ] -There is only one verdict....

consistent with this proof; we ask you to return a verdict of: guilty on espionage related charges (793/2071); guilty on contempt of GJ subpoena (402); guilty on obstruction related charges (1001/1519) guilty on unlawful retention of govt docs (641).

This Law Professor is not confused:

including in his own office -the docs were found among his own personal items, like his passports -the types of docs; we are not talking about scraps of unimportant papers; these are docs about the govt's top secrets - the evidence that shows consciousness of guilt, including..
https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_

-delaying for months and months to return 15 boxes to the Archives -fighting the Archives telling the FBI about the docs -only returning a redweld of even docs after being served with a GJ subpoena -giving DOs a required certification that was false...

in saying a diligent search was done, which can't have happened as there were many more docs easily found; -false statement saying docs were only in one storage location when they weren't -blocking DOJ from looking in storage location --DOJ search turned up even more docs...

including in desk of his office. -Do you think this all happened for 18 months WITHOUT Trump knowing, and his lawyers did this without consulting with the client? -And all this evidence is BEFORE we consider witnesses who we called at the trial about Trump's knowing....

-that he should not take docs from WH, and should send them to Archives -that he was in charge of packing material from WH -that the process was secretive -that the lawyers Corcoran and Bobb could not ethically file the certification without discussing with Trump [insert proof...

of what Corcoran & Bobb say, as required by court to reveal who authorized statements to DOJ that they made] -[insert proof of surveillance tapes & witnesses of moving boxes to obstruct discovery of docs by DOJ] -There is only one verdict....

consistent with this proof; we ask you to return a verdict of: guilty on espionage related charges (793/2071); guilty on contempt of GJ subpoena (402); guilty on obstruction related charges (1001/1519) guilty on unlawful retention of govt docs (641).

The former DOJ Prosecutor should have been disbarred long ago. He has no ethics. I bet you don’t know a single thing about him.

Forum List

Back