FBI stops militia plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

They are all a bunch of 2nd amendment militia idiots planning to attack the same governor Trump has targeted for ridicule in the past. Not sure who leftists would target but it would not be a favorite scapegoat of the right.
That's why their social media accounts show the BLM and ANTIFA flags with other Anarchist flags.... HMMmmmmmm Did you think for yourself or are these the left wing talking points you have been given?
If I put a Trump hat and commit a crime does that put blame on the Republican party?
Their social media accounts are what these people stand for... FACTS... you seem to think they do not matter.... Dumb-ass..
Remember me?

Social media accounts belonging to several of the 13 men arrested over alleged plots to kidnap Michigan's governor and incite a 'civil war' were a hive of pro-Trump, pro-gun and anti-government material, it has emerged.

It has emerged that these guys were huge Trump supporters, as if we didn't know. Bet you don't even care. So just admit these guys were Trump supporters.

LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” Trump tweeted in April in a show of support for the armed protesters gathering outside Michigan’s state Capitol to protest Whitmer’s COVID-19 lockdown measures.
In the weeks that followed, these supporters would march into the state Capitol carrying long guns. They stood along a balcony and looked down menacingly at legislators. Among them were some of the 13 militia group members arrested this week.

Whitmer blamed Trump for the plot to kidnap her, telling reporters Thursday that the president’s rhetoric “incites more domestic terror.”
Scholars of fascism, who have long warned of this link between a leader’s rhetoric and the violence committed by his followers, agree. Jason Stanley, a professor of philosophy at Yale University and author of the book “How Fascism Works,” told me once that hateful speech from public leaders, left unchallenged, can become normalized.
It has emerged that these guys were huge Trump supporters,

You want me to give up my civil rights because a few men that I dont know and have never seen wanted to kidnapp a worthless piece of shit governor in michigan?

no thank you

Sir Robert Peel is considered the father of modern policing.
Thats very interesting but the fact is that law enforcement has existed as long as we have had laws

and mumbo jumbo about Peel and “modern policing” does not change what is

True.

also no bad doctors, no bad public school teachers, no cheating husbands or cheating wives, and no airline pilots using drugs.

but thanks to our imperfect human nature there are bad people everywhere.

I think the cops do a very difficult job pretty well under the circumstances

Here's the thing. Bad husbands or bad teachers won't kill people. Bad Airline pilots are usually fired. We should also do a lot more about bad doctors, but at least in that case you have the remedy of malpractice suits.

When cops are bad, people die.

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.

Do ya get why we call you idiots now

Its cause yas are just plain ol goobers ...the lot of ya left wingers

They are all a bunch of 2nd amendment militia idiots planning to attack the same governor Trump has targeted for ridicule in the past. Not sure who leftists would target but it would not be a favorite scapegoat of the right.
That's why their social media accounts show the BLM and ANTIFA flags with other Anarchist flags.... HMMmmmmmm Did you think for yourself or are these the left wing talking points you have been given?
If I put a Trump hat and commit a crime does that put blame on the Republican party?
Their social media accounts are what these people stand for... FACTS... you seem to think they do not matter.... Dumb-ass..
Remember me?

Social media accounts belonging to several of the 13 men arrested over alleged plots to kidnap Michigan's governor and incite a 'civil war' were a hive of pro-Trump, pro-gun and anti-government material, it has emerged.

It has emerged that these guys were huge Trump supporters, as if we didn't know. Bet you don't even care. So just admit these guys were Trump supporters.

LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” Trump tweeted in April in a show of support for the armed protesters gathering outside Michigan’s state Capitol to protest Whitmer’s COVID-19 lockdown measures.
In the weeks that followed, these supporters would march into the state Capitol carrying long guns. They stood along a balcony and looked down menacingly at legislators. Among them were some of the 13 militia group members arrested this week.

Whitmer blamed Trump for the plot to kidnap her, telling reporters Thursday that the president’s rhetoric “incites more domestic terror.”
Scholars of fascism, who have long warned of this link between a leader’s rhetoric and the violence committed by his followers, agree. Jason Stanley, a professor of philosophy at Yale University and author of the book “How Fascism Works,” told me once that hateful speech from public leaders, left unchallenged, can become normalized.

You want me to give up my civil rights because a few men that I dont know and have never seen wanted to kidnapp a worthless piece of shit governor in michigan?

no thank you
If you looked into the plotters public profiles (social media) they were proud Anarchists and ANTIFA... I dont know where these leftist idiots find their horse manure but its not factual.

Put some reality fright into these draconian lock down politicians and good will be achieved
You think Trump and his entire crew getting corona would cause them to take it more seriously but I think even if one of them died, except for Don, they'd still be downplaying the virus.
If you have to take a test to even know you're sick, then you're not that sick, are you?

:rolleyes:
We don't know the long term affects of this virus. It attacks different people in different ways.

Do I want a president who takes this virus seriously or one who downplays it and dropped the ball on handling this crisis?

You Republicans are done in November. Believe that.

Remember me?

no thank you
What civil rights are you referring to?

And she's not a piece of shit. She's a good woman. National Republicans have demonized her. That's how you know she's good. She scares them.

You know these guys. You see them at your meetings.

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.

Do ya get why we call you idiots now

Its cause yas are just plain ol goobers ...the lot of ya left wingers

Yes, many right wingers went an infiltrated BLM rallies. And they got the rioting and looting started. Thanks for the evidence and proof that right wingers were at BLM movements like we suspected.

Here's the thing. Bad husbands or bad teachers won't kill people. Bad Airline pilots are usually fired. We should also do a lot more about bad doctors, but at least in that case you have the remedy of malpractice suits.

When cops are bad, people die.
Actually all bad people contribute to unnecessary deaths in one way or another

bad husbands - or really more often bad fathers who abandon the children and mothers of the children - are a scrounge in low income, often black neighborhoods.

crime and poverty are rampant

boys grow up hating authority and often die at the hands of authority

It's not just extreme right wingers. We aren't exactly living in relaxed, civil times in the battle of America vs China.

Remember this, China has the upper hand. The West has little mass support from the communists.
If Iran China and Russia went to war with us and Trump was our leader what countries would come to our aid? Mexico and Canada? Probably not.

That depends

why are you pestering trump supporters with this story about radicals plotting to kidnap the gov of michigan?

do you think I should be held accountable for their actions because I voted for trump?

Sir Robert Peel is considered the father of modern policing.
Thats very interesting but the fact is that law enforcement has existed as long as we have had laws

and mumbo jumbo about Peel and “modern policing” does not change what is

We had almost no police before 1900, because they are a danger to any democratic republic, and we used volunteer posse, militia, deputies, etc., instead. Worked better, except for the occasional lynching.

Put some reality fright into these draconian lock down politicians and good will be achieved
You think Trump and his entire crew getting corona would cause them to take it more seriously but I think even if one of them died, except for Don, they'd still be downplaying the virus.
If you have to take a test to even know you're sick, then you're not that sick, are you?

We don't know the long term affects of this virus. It attacks different people in different ways.

Do I want a president who takes this virus seriously or one who downplays it and dropped the ball on handling this crisis?

No, we know all about covid-19 because it is a hybrid of viruses millions of years old. It does not do much of anything. There are only a few people who are permanently harmed, and they are all people with a compromised immune system, and it is only their own immune system that causes real harm.

The reality is that covid-19 is only a tenth as lethal as they first thought. We discovered that when testing was expanded, and it turned out 90% of those infected were asymptomatic. That means it is no more lethal or infectious than flu, and we should never have locked down at all. It also means the majority are already inherently immune, and we started off very close to herd immunity already.

Remember me?

no thank you

And she's not a piece of shit. She's a good woman. National Republicans have demonized her. That's how you know she's good. She scares them.

You know these guys. You see them at your meetings.

No, if she was a "good woman". then she would not have created such needless hardship by closing all the businesses. What she should have done is read up on herd immunity, isolated the elderly, and ended the epidemic as quickly as possible. The lock down strategy ends nothing, and it useful only to slow things down in order to buy time. But if there is nothing you need to get done, then there is no point in buying time. That just kills more people, as the spread continues over time. The longer you let an epidemic run, the more deaths.

I dont know where these leftist idiots find their horse manure but its not factual.
Their excuse is that all the violence at leftwing riots is caused by rightwing infiltrators

as long as they can cling to that lie life is good for the libs posting here

If Iran China and Russia went to war with us and Trump was our leader what countries would come to our aid? Mexico and Canada? Probably not.
Certainly not canada.

in fact I would be happy if they didnt join the axis

the canadians and mexicans were estranged from America long before trump came along.

and if not for our wealth they would have nothing to do with us at all

You mean shut down America more so more business permanently close, more American families struggle and break apart? So you democrats can tell us how you will fix it? lol HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I think you guys just get off on being scared. I think you're scared all the time, of just about everything, and you want everyone else to be scared too.
Because if everyone else is scared, then you don't feel like such a little bitch.

That depends

why are you pestering trump supporters with this story about radicals plotting to kidnap the gov of michigan?

do you think I should be held accountable for their actions because I voted for trump?

I seem to recall a week ago you cons suggested that only lefties get unhinged.

At least you are admitting they are one of yours.

Forum List

Back