FBI Tapes Reveal 40 MLK Affairs 'Laughed' As Friend Raped Parishioner

None of you realize that the tapes were not actually listened to by the author of the article only the written summaries written by the FBI have been viewed.

The very first line of the article

The FBI surveillance tapes detailing his indiscretions are being held in a vault at the U.S. National Archives and are not due for release until 2027.

And I'm sure there were no racist tendencies in FBI agents in 1964 right?
Hes MLKs biographer. Thats why he was allowed to listen to the tapes.

Edit: I take that back. He only heard summaries of the tapes. Those summaries are pointless though unless the actual recordings also exist. The FBI isnt dumb. There would be no reason for them to make up fake summaries if the evidence to back up those summaries didnt exist.
And you believe those summaries written by a white FBI agent who probably thought MLK was some sort of commie pinko

Like I said it's hearsay
Of course its heresay. You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.

As for the FBI, you can accuse them of many things, but NOT being thorough ISNT one of them. Why on earth would they write a summary of a tape, if that tape didnt exist? Youre dumb to assume they would.

So why are Trump Humpers attacking the FBI.
Ive never met anyone who humped Trump, so i cant answer your weird question.

You're being humped.

Hes MLKs biographer. Thats why he was allowed to listen to the tapes.

Edit: I take that back. He only heard summaries of the tapes. Those summaries are pointless though unless the actual recordings also exist. The FBI isnt dumb. There would be no reason for them to make up fake summaries if the evidence to back up those summaries didnt exist.
And you believe those summaries written by a white FBI agent who probably thought MLK was some sort of commie pinko

Like I said it's hearsay

As for the FBI, you can accuse them of many things, but NOT being thorough ISNT one of them. Why on earth would they write a summary of a tape, if that tape didnt exist? Youre dumb to assume they would.

You're being humped.

Trump's humped the demoquacks...hence your butthurt

Like I said it's hearsay

You're being humped.

I am pretty sure you are an expert on butt hurt.

You're being humped.

Indeed I kick your lazy ass everytime you respond to me

You're being humped.

More like suck my a.......nevermind.

You're being humped.

More like suck my a.......nevermind.

Nope black men are repulusive.

Thanks for playing into it....again

I always thought Malcolm X had a more positive effect on black cultural directions; though a racist, he showed real intelligence and ongoing progress in his intellectual advancement. That's also why the Nation Of Islam scam artists had him killed as well; he had no respect for the black 'leadership' in his era. He would most certainly have far less respect for the current crop of scum. We know for a fact there would be far fewer gangbangers and degenerate rap vermin around today if he had had any say in the matter and lived. I can put up with racists if they offset their peccadillos with vast improvements in their cultures, especially re shutting down murdering thugs and dope dealers..

You think Brutha Malcolm would have respected bootlicking clowns like Uncle Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, West, Niger, etc. It's obvious you don't have a clue about Brutha Malcolm, Dr. King or any of those folks. Why was Malcolm a racist?

He wasn't your 'Brutha'; he would have run the likes of you and your heroes out of the neighborhood and with a good ass kicking to boot. He made a point of furthering his education rather than continuing to be a perpetually whining little street punk, and the more he learned the more contempt he had for gangbangers and silly little posturing snivelers like yourself. If he had lived, he most certainly would have respected Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas, since he shared far more of their values than he did with such scum as MLK, Jackson, Sharpton, and Waters; no tolerance for dope dealers and gangbangers and the other assorted degenerate scum that has become the norm for black 'communities'. He would have thanked the cop who got rid of Michael Brown for doing the black community a great favor, same for the other vermin who won big Darwin Awards doing stupid crap.

The world has changed a lot since April 1968. Black leaders like Trayvon, Tupac and Rodney King are now the ones who get liberal respect. Not Dittoheads like MLK

There are still black social and economic conservatives, mostly in the churches; they just don't get any media exposure is all. It was minorities who played a big role in getting Prop 8 passed in California, along with women with children, for instance. Most of them have moved out of the hoods for the same reasons whites have fled; they much prefer living in white suburbs to inner cities. Trump got a lot of black votes relative to other elections, some 15% voted for other candidates rather then the Democrats in 2016, last data I saw; that's 5% more than the norm, or 50% more in terms of black voters who finally realize what the Democrats really are.

You can post any kind of trash you want on an anonymous website, so keep up the good work.

Yes, we know your record of posting nonsense is unbroken, and you can never back up your silly nonsense. Your concession is accepted.

You think Brutha Malcolm would have respected bootlicking clowns like Uncle Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, West, Niger, etc. It's obvious you don't have a clue about Brutha Malcolm, Dr. King or any of those folks. Why was Malcolm a racist?

He wasn't your 'Brutha'; he would have run the likes of you and your heroes out of the neighborhood and with a good ass kicking to boot. He made a point of furthering his education rather than continuing to be a perpetually whining little street punk, and the more he learned the more contempt he had for gangbangers and silly little posturing snivelers like yourself. If he had lived, he most certainly would have respected Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas, since he shared far more of their values than he did with such scum as MLK, Jackson, Sharpton, and Waters; no tolerance for dope dealers and gangbangers and the other assorted degenerate scum that has become the norm for black 'communities'. He would have thanked the cop who got rid of Michael Brown for doing the black community a great favor, same for the other vermin who won big Darwin Awards doing stupid crap.

The world has changed a lot since April 1968. Black leaders like Trayvon, Tupac and Rodney King are now the ones who get liberal respect. Not Dittoheads like MLK

There are still black social and economic conservatives, mostly in the churches; they just don't get any media exposure is all. It was minorities who played a big role in getting Prop 8 passed in California, along with women with children, for instance. Most of them have moved out of the hoods for the same reasons whites have fled; they much prefer living in white suburbs to inner cities. Trump got a lot of black votes relative to other elections, some 15% voted for other candidates rather then the Democrats in 2016, last data I saw; that's 5% more than the norm, or 50% more in terms of black voters who finally realize what the Democrats really are.

You can post any kind of trash you want on an anonymous website, so keep up the good work.

Yes, we know your record of posting nonsense is unbroken, and you can never back up your silly nonsense. Your concession is accepted.

You think because you post a page of bullshit that makes you look smart, it is easy to debunk that stupid ass, racist, shit you are posting. I would never concede to an idiot.

You think because you post a page of bullshit that makes you look smart, it is easy to debunk that stupid ass, racist, shit you are posting. I would never concede to an idiot.
IF in 8 years we all hear the tape and its true, what will your position be? Will you denounce MLK?

I'm not one to buy any kind of bullshit. But we should definitely schedule hearing and a special prosecutor to look into these accusation about MLK, for sure. And do it with no delay. King would be 90 years old today if he hadn't been whacked in Memphis.

That means his contemporaries are all getting up in age too. Time to interview them while they are still around.

IF in 8 years we all hear the tape and its true, what will your position be? Will you denounce MLK?

Nope, sure won't. If you hear the tapes and find out they are a fraud will you make a donation to the King Foundation?

I think we need to move it along a lot quicker than 8 years IMHO. We should be doing it while witnesses to the alleged sexual harassment are still around.

Nope, sure won't. If you hear the tapes and find out they are a fraud will you make a donation to the King Foundation?
No, ill just keep praising him as i always have. Why wouldnt you denounce a rapist?

I'm not one to buy any kind of bullshit. But we should definitely schedule hearing and a special prosecutor to look into these accusation about MLK, for sure. And do it with no delay. King would be 90 years old today if he hadn't been whacked in Memphis.

That means his contemporaries are all getting up in age too. Time to interview them while they are still around.

I am not worried about what a man who has been dead for 50yrs might have done, I am worried about the fools we've got reeking havoc today.

I am not worried about what a man who has been dead for 50yrs might have done, I am worried about the fools we've got reeking havoc today.

You have a good point here.

However, in our age, we get a lot more involved in what Chris Columbus or Robert E. Lee or Jeff Davis may have done- and less involved with our contemporaries.

However, in our age, we get a lot more involved in what Chris Columbus or Robert E. Lee or Jeff Davis may have done- and less involved with our contemporaries.

Dr. King sacrificed his life for the betterment of man kind, the above 3 racist clowns did just the opposite.

Ill remember that the next time the topic of slavery comes up.

Dr. King sacrificed his life for the betterment of man kind, the above 3 racist clowns did just the opposite.
Maybe, or maybe he was a vile piece of shit. Ill wait until i hear the tape before i decide.

Ill remember that the next time the topic of slavery comes up.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back